Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) (26817 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag / 'How Davido Rubbished Chioma, Before Buying Her Porsche- Nigerian Lady Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by nlparrot: 5:13pm On Mar 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVY0YrkIWFg?si=irPe5XRM-w4gHwBW

Afrobeats superstar, Davido has disclosed that he met his wife, Chioma Rowland before he became rich and famous.

The singer stated that if he had not met Chioma before he became successful he would have found it difficult to find love.

He disclosed this while featuring as a gues on the latest episode of The Bridge Show.

According to him, “I have a very rich friend who is single, whenever I’m on the phone with my wife, he would be like he has everything in this world but this is what he is missing.

"I met my wife before I had money. I was saying to myself if I didn’t meet her and now I was single, and I met a girl, I already know that she’s talking to me because of who I am and what I have.

To me, success is when I am doing something and I see all those people who were around me when I was nothing, and they see me now. That’s the sweetest thing ever. Not that you blow up and you start hanging out with different people. You need to keep the people that were there with you when you were grinding.”

Source: Yabaleftonline @IG

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Arobaga: 5:14pm On Mar 26
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by nlparrot: 5:15pm On Mar 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou9CdVqbE9E?si=N9C0moTJM8YJQbAm

Well, in my opinion, i think he is right, because your dad's money isn't yours

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26
Nonsense! This guy wants to use poverty to trend this week.

Were you poor before you started music? What can money afford that you lacked before you started music? Answer the question if you were poor.

Not only the money you made from your sweat is your money. Otherwise, what you inherit from your parents will not be yours. Some jobless people are legitimately richer than some people that have jobs. Can you say that a jobless child of Dangote or Tinubu is poor? For example, no Davido's driver or security or cook is richer than any of Davido's daughters.

Davido has always been rich from his birth. Rich kids are not only the kids who made their own money. Most of the world's richest kids didn't make their money themselves. Rich kids include those who inherit and or enjoy parents' wealth. Davido's father paid Babcock to start music department because of Davido. As of 2012, Davido's father used more than 10 million Naira to sponsor Davido's first music track titled "Omo Baba Olowo".

110 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by immortalcrown(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26
nlparrot:
Well, in my opinion, i think he is right, because your dad's money isn't yours
It depends on how much your dad has. So, any money your dad gifts to you is not yours? So, you are richer than any child of Tinubu? Dey play.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Treasure17(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26
Arobaga:
No difference between Davido and Tinubu

Useless liars with foolish supporters and fans
But one is more useful.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:49pm On Mar 26
Story

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by maestro299: 5:49pm On Mar 26
That means he probably met her while he was in the womb grin grin grin grin

Oni iro oshi.
Baba wan use us catch cruise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Somebody that was born with, not just one but at least 3 silver spoons.

Who can forget his first hit track that announced him?

Dami duro?

🎶 🎵
Ema dami duro dami duro
Yeah emi omo babalowo olowo
Ani wo fe dami duro duro
Ewo won, won fe bami nawo nawo... 🎶

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by frankblinkz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26
You owe no one this explanation

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Juwessgratitud3: 5:50pm On Mar 26
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by oluwaseyi0: 5:50pm On Mar 26
Dey play

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Peterpaul96: 5:50pm On Mar 26
Nice to see that Davido defines wealth differently. Person fit get 20million for account still poor.

Meanwhile, the released voicenote war engagement between Portable and Bobrisky, things are now getting heated.

Here is the Voice Note

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwygh_NQLpk?si=9BZYOolcRmfcXQ5g

5 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by abba190: 5:50pm On Mar 26
na you sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by dosage150(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26
Davido always distants himself from his dad's wealth
He always believes in his own wealth and success

One of the reasons he is working hard despite his background

As for meeting Chioma before then, na only God know , 😂

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Kellie069(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26
lol! You had money even before you were conceived

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Badgers14: 5:50pm On Mar 26
When he had no money. That is, before he was born? grin

9 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26
Should we tell him what been broke means? cheesy. What do I even know aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Judolisco(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26
Dis is another example of why u should always stay away from drugs.... Davido you've never been broke in your life

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by Coolsat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26
Capping. Maybe there was a time he wasn't an Adeleke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by kennyz247(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26
Hmmm,chioma I know will not even come close to you, talk more to marry you,it u have no money or your pocket been loaded..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by SoNature(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26
OBO, you were born into wealth. Chioma has always known you as a rich kid...just that she didn't know you would be this rich, prosperous and famous.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ayjay45: 5:51pm On Mar 26
But is Davido father a billionaire in dollars or in naira

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by oyeb15: 5:51pm On Mar 26
As u dey flaunt money and riches together, don't disturb our peace by seeking public help in future o.

We have many artistes and actors of yesterday that d public are building houses and buying cars for.

Plan for your future and don't disturb us o.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by bestman09(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26
cool
It's possible that he knew her as a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by aestake: 5:51pm On Mar 26
Treasure17:

But one is more useful.
At your expense.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by bolaayenimo: 5:51pm On Mar 26
Wetin Lai Mohammed give u chop

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by LagosFirstSon: 5:51pm On Mar 26
Very good to know

Davido, Na man you be

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by MuslimIgbo: 5:52pm On Mar 26
Lol
Dey play

Chioma wey Peruzi pìmp give you...

Babcock OLOSHO babe back in the days... THE MUMU NO EVEN GRADUATE SEF grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by ayjay45: 5:52pm On Mar 26
Coolsat:
Capping. Maybe there was a time he wasn't an Adeleke
is Adeleke father a billionaire in dollars or in naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by OviOrunmila: 5:52pm On Mar 26
If this one don smoke igbo, e go dey talk another thing

6 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) by jayAjoku(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26
Nothing but lies , she’s there because of the money and you are with her because she use pikin lock you

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer / Bambam Becomes Sapphire Group Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.