Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today (9068 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Plummets 30% As OPEC Deal Failure Sparks Price War Fears / Oil Price Jumps As OPEC Keeps Output Steady, Hits Four year High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by UchaNwababa: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Any weapon stopping me from Going to Libya shall not Prosper
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by Realali(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Seunspyder:
SAMSUNG LAPTOP FOR SELL

Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU

T4300 @2.10GHz
Ram 2.00GB. 64bit operating system
Hard drives 300GB

Cell phone: 08145 145 222

Working perfectly and neat.

How much ?
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by samtinx(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
are you sure you even read the post before talking...mtcheww
,yes i did read everything,quiet unfortunate u don't get to understand how it feels that all opec and the rest of the world knows about is drilling crude oil,leaving oil spills on the Niger delta regions,hope u now understand where am coming from and where am going to.
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by deco22(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
samtinx:
,yes i did read everything,quiet unfortunate u don't get to understand how it feels that all opec and the rest of the world knows about is drilling crude oil,leaving oil spills on the Niger delta regions,hope u now understand where am coming from and where am going to.
Because the oil companies in your country are so incompetent that they cause environmental hazards to the Niger Delta,its now OPEC and the entire world that are to blame?
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by samtinx(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
Because the oil companies in your country are so incompetent that they cause environmental hazards to the Niger Delta,its now OPEC and the entire world that are to blame?
So the organisation is just there to discuss business every other person can go and die abi?
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Btruth:
I wonder what Nigeria government is still sitting on the same table with Libyan government. Don't they read that they are enslaving our kids on Libya nii?

For all I know Nigeria government should distance themselves from doing anything whatsoever with Libya.

Lolz who asked dem to go to Libiya illegally at the first place??

Not in support of wat is happening but the freedom u will enjoy in ur country, u will never enjoy it anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by deco22(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
samtinx:
So the organisation is just there to discuss business every other person can go and die abi?
what are you even saying undecidedso OPEC is the cause of people's death and suffering in Nigeria undecided
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by samtinx(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
what are you even saying undecidedso OPEC is the cause of people's death and suffering in Nigeria undecided
Mr man we both have far and different repelling understanding,no need misquoting each other,yoi have your opinion i have mine,go use yours while i use mine
Re: Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today by Romanus123: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Please my people, stop advising your relatives to travel to Libya. We have plenty good job with good salary here in dubai. Dubai is the best place to work and raised money. To know more about dubai jobs and visa, chat me on whatsapp via +971523603356

(1) (2) (Reply)

Access Bank Goes Forex / Nigerian Inflation Rises To 17.9 Percent In September – NBS / 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.