Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Experience With GLO Customer Care! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With GLO Customer Care! (1297 Views)

How To Contact Glo Customer Care / I Was So Pissed With Glo Network Until l Tried Their 4G Lte(pics) / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by jibs4lv(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Good day here .

I don't know if I am the only person that are been having the feelings that GLO Customer Care ladies are rude and lazy because of their ways of customers relation .

I called GLO Customer Care line and I spent almost 1hr online before my call could be attended to as if I don't value my time than money and imagine the moment a lady pick up the call, after I lodge my complain that I recharg my account through my mobile banking app and am yet to see the airtime since my bank dont even waste time from deducting money sharply .

The next thing young lady could tell me was to drop the call and call back later that she cant read anything on my line now, since she knew that she won't be the one to pick it again if i call back, the way she responded sef as if she has experience domestic violence before coming to work grin

But does it really make sense to be careless and lazy at work you cried foul befor you are able to secure My take thoug...

If am not the only one having these feeling then add yours cool
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
They should step up their game already.
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by jibs4lv(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Even the network remain the worst.
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by moshood521: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2017
guy dem do me dis same fin mk dem do u.....

dem even deduct mah moni....to mk complaint nah wahala....sebi nah pxn mk pick yah call u go folow fyt dem nah even pick am @all
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by internationalman(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
moshood521:
guy dem do me dis same fin mk dem do u.....

dem even deduct mah moni....to mk complaint nah wahala....sebi nah pxn mk pick yah call u go folow fyt dem nah even pick am @all
I was believing u till u said dey deducted ur money.
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by MarkWayne89: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2017
Most remote customer care centers that deal with customers over the phone are similar.

Customer satisfaction is simply... not happening.

So, I wouldn't blame only them, but the whole industry.
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by Offpoint: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
MarkWayne89:
Most remote customer care centers that deal with customers over the phone are similar.

Customer satisfaction is simply... not happening.

So, I wouldn't blame only them, but the whole industry.
This not limited to only CC, it's same with all others. when they don't have solutions to your complain they'll pull the "please kindly call us some other time" bla bla....
hate it when any female CC pick up my call, I usually don't get any solution from them
Re: My Experience With GLO Customer Care! by jibs4lv(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:

This not limited to only CC, it's same with all others. when they don't have solutions to your complain they'll pull the "please kindly call us some other time" bla bla....
hate it when any female CC pick up my call, I usually don't get any solution from them
same here bro , I don't like lady pick my call also but pls o , my 1k is still on d run o help !

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Is The Best For Video Recording? / NONE / SOLD!!! 4 Month Old Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 For Sale Very Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.