Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (52571 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Kobicove(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by teepha19(f): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmmmm by who
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by moorevic(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
I smell liesssssss every where
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
I died at "let me just break his head"

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Zealoy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
She was expecting the guy will give her enough money, that's y she was disappointed when he gave her 1k after the act so she got angry and decided to rebel it a Rape... hmm some girls Sha.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Jlow2: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
dis just a case of bizness gone wrong,wat will a responsible lady be doin in a bar at night? he dragged you to his house from the bar and you shouted and nobody came to ur rescue? pls enuf of dis lies

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by stenlydxlite(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Big Nonsense!!!
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by seunmohmoh(f): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Khaliyah:

Yeah is formal monicker was papikush, he is the only one that writes on blue with Italian stroke
eya
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Mzsolmi(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Blood of Gala!

sad sad sad sad
lmaoo..chisos,I thought ave seen it all....Gala get blood? ahn ahn
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ahhdah(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Why should u visit me?, You dey mad?, Visit me and I'll rape you, A girl shouldn't visit a guy till he gets married to her, Argue with your mother.
See them.. Bunch of castrated mammals
May God help you
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by itslinkin4005(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
wait ooooh,,una even meet for bar self ...u even followed him to his house....u even spend a night there self ......reaching in the morning and u re saying that he raped you...honestly ayam not understanding ooooh.....infact both u and the person that u reported to that u re raped is very very very fooooolish in jenifas voice
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by jacyhelen(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
CastedDude:
A socio-political analyst, Benny Umoren, has revealed how a young lady was allegedly raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Ebonyi state. According to Benny Umoren, the victim tried to harm the alleged rapist in his sleep after taking advantage of her multiple times and giving her N1000 for transport after the whole act.

Below is what Benny Umoren shared online with screenshots of Facebook chat with the alleged victim as proof;

Was just about dozing off last night, when I saw this message; Hello ma, I just got raped. I swear, the sleep cleared from my eyes. Her rapist took away her phones. Raped her twice in the morning and at night.. Both times with no condoms. She's a young girl, helpless. She wanted to kill him in his sleep, but someone here managed to talk her out of it.

Here's an update on the matter

Three days ago, as I was about to sleep when I received a distress message from one Chukwu Esther that I should help her , she just got raped by one Francis after their meeting at a bar in Eboyi state. I tried getting more details from her but she was so broken she was bent on harming him in his sleep rather.

Throughout that night, I was awake with her till she went offline, He seized her phone when he woke up and saw she was chatting. Early hours of yesterday again, He repeated the rape and gave her #1000 for transport . She said she wanted justice and because she might not be able to get legal justice, she opted to take law into her hands ,this which I tried so much to prevent and was successful

Then I took up the case yesterday after hearing from her , have her make a report at the civil defense office , rape department Ebonyi.

I got her password and her Facebook username and instigated a chat with Mr Francis, He seems to be a very very hard one to crack as he kept saying she didn't sex her ,nor force her home, neither did he rape her. Like a rapist will admit? All effort to make him confess was abortive. And he began to threaten. And said;

" Never try to blackmail a Man under grace" .

I called again yesterday and spoke like it was Esther, after denying not s3xing her at all, he said " Didn't I give you #1000 after everything?? I have the recorded calls with me.

I was told by the Victim to bring this to the public while legal actions are being taken , I demand to know how Esther got to your house after the meeting Mr Francis, How you gave her #1000 after denying that you didn't even see her yesterday and why you took advantage of her.

Thank You.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-lady-allegedly-raped-man-meeting-bar-ebonyi-see-details.html

some women are idiots...water can never swallow who, ever it did not see!!!!
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by itslinkin4005(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
bros abeg help me ask oooooooooh....or had it being d man gave her 20k will she come out nd talk nonsense ?
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by UjuJoan2: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Most men are perverts behind close doors!
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by badostic: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
The thing turned to rape when the guy did not pay well. Dazzol. You guys left from Bar joint to his house. You try well well! Look for another story.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ehbellsho(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am not understanding..... can dis b true? lie lia it can't...

Pls say anoda thing
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by NCANTaskForce: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
ahhdah:

See them.. Bunch of castrated mammals
May God help you
Your papa thought us how to rape a woman when he raped your mother to conceive you.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62851517:
He should just be castrated SIMPLE

and grill his balls abi?

na joke I de ooo

this ain't rape just a dissatisfied prostitute
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
chidichuddo:

and grill his balls abi?

na joke I de ooo

this ain't rape just a dissatisfied prostitute
That's funny! Well, you have a point also there bro.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
because he no settle well that's why they tag it rape , serve her right.. so make we fry akamu
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Papaaldrich: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abeg leave this facebook olosho
kolnel:
Funny
Met at a bar
They went home together
And then she got raped
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ahhdah(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Your papa thought us how to rape a woman when he raped your mother to conceive you.
Irresponsible maggot..
Since you cant take the beat, you involved ma parents.
Ist class ode
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by NCANTaskForce: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ahhdah:

Irresponsible maggot..
Since you cant take the beat, you involved ma parents.
Ist class ode
Yes oooo, Your parents are the dumbest set of maggots on Earth, You're smelling, Dirty pig.
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Mc1807(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
kolnel:
Funny Met at a bar They went home together And then she got raped
..mayb d 1000 tfar myt b iss,jst pasin
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by Tinyemeka(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
I know of an acquaintance who resides at Abakpa, Enugu, bears exactly the same names (Chukwu Esther), is from Ebonyi and writes just like the victim. sad

Don't know what to say, if I should call her. undecided
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by kolnel: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Mc1807:
..mayb d 1000 tfar myt b iss,jst pasin

Not A rape definitely
It’s a deal gone sour

1k for 2 rounds
She felt cheated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by chuksdavid28(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Consequences of being jobless...it can result to anyfin
Can't believe I wasted my time on this. Mtcheew
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by cozyfbaby: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by ahhdah(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Yes oooo, Your parents are the dumbest set of maggots on Earth, You're smelling, Dirty pig.
grin
NCANTaskForce:
He heh hehehe...
He's been responding.. That shows how immature you are.. You've been trapped..
Lmao.. Gerrarahia mehn
I don't mince words with mediocres
Re: Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport by NCANTaskForce: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
ahhdah:

grin
He heh hehehe...
He's been responding.. That shows how immature you are.. You've been trapped..
Lmao.. Gerrarahia mehn
I don't mince words with mediocres
Your papa, Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.