Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (47157 Views)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by dreamworld: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

She gave out three brand new cars to her singers.
Are their names charity?
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing....

y put it on social media..there are people that are giving millions of dollars that don't make noise about it...make this one go Sidon abeg...

what kind of name is Escobar Sef...that shows he's a developer
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:

Are their names charity?

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
morbeta:
Drug money for stairways to heaven.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven"

Ooh, it makes me wonder
Ooh, it makes me wonder

Stairway to Heaven
Led Zeppelin
LYRICS

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:
Female pastor leading a church? Is this Christianity too?

No, it's your house.

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
pezeji:
dat will b added to d fleet of cars he already have, while some can barely transport to their place of work in dsame church

Dive into an ocean.

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
mastermaestro:

No, it's your house.

The fat guy will fall from that hill before reaching the other guy. Btw, wondering how Chrisitianity has been remodelled where a female pastor would lead a church and people will seat and listen to her sermons.

The Bible is just a decoration in the hands of the majority.
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
dreamworld:
If it was Pope, he would option it for charity

Because the pope treks and doesn't use a fleet of cars, right?

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

so paying tite equals getting something in Return
You people have turned church into MMM.
So who ever that does not pay tite will never get any thing in return..chaiiiiii....

Shush, if you have got nothing reasonable to say.

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
crooked pastor and crooked church people! it doesn't matter if the escobar killed 20 people or stole from 50 poor people as long as he buys his crooked pastor a car, it's okay! the crooked money has been blessed grin grin grin grin chai! i pity the gullible worshippers of crooked pastors.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ollah1:

The fat guy will fall from that hill before reaching the other guy. Btw, wondering how Chrisitianity has been remodelled where a female pastor would lead a church and people will seat and listen to her sermons.

The Bible is just a decoration in the hands of the majority.

Saint Jude, self-righteousness is the cheapest ticket to eternal doom. grin

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

so paying tite equals getting something in Return
You people have turned church into MMM.
So who ever that does not pay tite will never get any thing in return..chaiiiiii....
I wonder o! crooked pastors every were, i have never paid any thite infact i don't go to church and i am doing quite well. grin

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by aspirebig: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
There is serious problem with our values in this country.
Big boy? Untooooo
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

Its not a church but a ministry. She is a Catholic.
Pls do you know the name and location?
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by godstime88(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lorenx:
I DONT THINK SHE WOULD ACCEPT IT grin
Likewise me
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyCizzy:

Pls do you know the name and location?

Yes.Its close to shop rite at Apo.But just yesterday they finally moved to the new site.I will call a friend to give me the exact location. I will try and update you with a mention.

Wednesdays- healing and deliverance from 10am - 5 pm.Better come early.As early as 8 you won't be able to get a front sit.

Every second Friday of the month is their night vigil.

Fridays is counselling, you get to meet her one on one.BUT you need to be very early.

Her number;

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by chamoworldwide: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Must he post it online for buying the spiritual mother a Prado jeep
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yes.Its close to shop rite at Apo.But just yesterday they finally moved to the new site.I will call a friend to give me the exact location. I will try and update you with a mention.

Wednesdays- healing and deliverance from 10am - 5 pm.Better come early.As early as 8 you won't be able to get a front sit.

Every second Friday of the month is their night vigil.

Fridays is counselling, you get to meet her one on one.BUT you need to be very early.

Her number;

Remain blessed.
Pls I will be anticipating
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
gypsey:
I wonder o! crooked pastors every were, i have never paid any thite infact i don't go to church and i am doing quite well. grin

Oha ga nu ooogringringrin
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Martin0:

Oha ga nu ooogringringrin
oha ga nu! gini? grin
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
gypsey:
crooked pastor and crooked church people! it doesn't matter if the escobar killed 20 people or stole from 50 poor people as long as he buys his crooked pastor a car, it's okay! the crooked money has been blessed grin grin grin grin chai! i pity the gullible worshippers of crooked pastors.

Chai...
that man is senseless..

He gave his pastor a car,as what? Gift!
I wonder if the poor people,jobless man and women if they don't need gifts aswell?
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyCizzy:

Pls I will be anticipating

OK...had to remove her phone number. Hope you got it?
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
gypsey:
oha ga nu! gini? grin
Ina eh je uka?gringrin U nor dey go churchgringrin
Over here dem go say treating us with villager's
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

OK...had to remove her phone number. Hope you got it?
Nop...
please send it to me via my mail -tonycizzy@gmail.com
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=TonyCizzy post=62865648]
Nop...
please send it to me via my mail -tonycizzy@gmail.com[/quoWill take it down after you mention me.Don't quote this post.Just mention me.
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

.Will take it down after you mention me.Don't quote this post.Just mention me.
NOTED
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyCizzy:

NOTED

Edit yours.Remove the number.I asked you not to quote the post. Na,wa o
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

Edit yours.Remove the number.
Ok...Thanks so much
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyCizzy:

Ok...Thanks so much

You quoted the post why?I asked you should mention me,my name and not to quote the post.
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by TonyCizzy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
nkwuocha:

You quoted the post why?I asked you should mention me,my name and not to quote the post.
sorry has taking it down...Your messages to me wasn't complete then
Re: Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) by nkwuocha: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
TonyCizzy:

sorry has taking it down...Your messages to me wasn't complete then

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / 8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.