Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (38247 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
What a wicked world
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Now this is sad
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by victor768(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rest in peace your girl
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by rapulu4: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is so sad!!!! I'm literally crying. What a wicked world cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Delary: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Continue to rest in peace Angel!
I don't subscribe to calling the brother evil. It could be that he was influenced by something he was exposed to in the family or outside the family. Besides, how old is his brother.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by oct27: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Must you print obituary for an 8yr old!!! Haba.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
who did this to you.
mechonu tongue tongue
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
so sad!!

If the brother is also from Ochii Ogwa, it's going to be a big slap on our face
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na wah ooo this world is strange.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Probz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
What a world.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Dis ibo people self
watin be your problem mehn !!!!!

Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
evil every where
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by mark0020(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wickedness in high state
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
igbos and this word "cousin brother "
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Igbo kwenu .8 year old girl burial poster ?
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by vickuzzy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Rest In Peace little girl
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by superstar1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
This people and money rituals are like 5 and 6.

Okija readily comes to mind.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is cousin brother?
RIP little angel
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by MasterKim: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
What's wrong with Igbos??
I blame buhari
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hades2016:
watin be your problem mehn !!!!!
na hunger
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Teeboi56: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
IPod people re funny sha
8 years old and they ave got to print obituary poster

Banana tree fall on u

R. I. P little girl

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Which one be cousin brother I don't get it?
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Obituary' banner for an 8yr old KID.na was for my IBO kindreds.wat sweet abt this memory.ways wort celebrating here.Mourn the kid at heart and serve justice to her killer.these ceremony is wadteful
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by krokronyash(f): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
eagleonearth:
This Evil planet called Earth is weak and tired with wickedness. Somebody rightly said that "expecting people to be good to you because you are good to them is like not eating a lion and expecting it not to eat you"

He who knows you will deal ruthlessly with you. Be careful!

Meanwhile give me 650k and carry this direct toks below.

This ain't direct, it has been worked upon.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
krokronyash:

Really? how did you know? shocked were you the mechanic who did the work? tongue
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by BetaThings: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
kingxsamz:
ok there's no doubt...
These people are animals...infact notherners are animals.

zombieHUNTER:
And it was a northerner ?

Why am I not surprised

Offpoint:
Wos... Hausa matter don tire me jor... sometimes I wonder if some human were created by God. I'm beginning to believe the story about Eve committing adultery with the devil before meeting with Adam immediately which let to her giving birth to pairs of Twins: Cane and Abel, and that was why God rejected Cane sacrifice cause he's not Adam's seed.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
krokronyash:

direct toks simply means an auto that hasn't been used in Nigeria before. Yes it was converted here but hasn't changed anything.
Re: Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Zeusc(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2018
What an evil world!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Arrested For Selling Cannabis, Skunk In Ogun State / Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Soldier Kills A Soldier And A Woman In Borno By Shooting (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.