Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos (1896 Views)

Trump Fires Defence Secretary, Mark Esper, Appoints Miller In Acting Capacity / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Trump fires back at Theresa May over retweets of Muslim attack videos
By Pamela Ng | Fox News

British PM condemns Trump for retweeting inflammatory videos

Theresa May's office criticized President Trump for sharing inflammatory videos from fringe British political group; chief White House correspondent John Roberts reports.

President Trump fired back at British Prime Minister Theresa May after she criticized him for retweeting anti-Muslim posts.

“Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!” Trump initially tweeted Wednesday evening.

His first fiery tweet tagged the wrong Twitter handle. He later retweeted his message with the intended handle for the British prime minister.

trump tweets
It came hours after the prime minister’s office condemned Trump for sharing a string of inflammatory videos from a fringe British political group purporting to show violence being committed by Muslims.

"It is wrong for the president to have done this," a spokesman for May said in a statement.

“Britain First seeks to divide communities by their use of hateful narratives that peddle lies and stoke tensions. They cause anxiety to law-abiding people. British people overwhelmingly reject the prejudiced rhetoric of the far right which is the antithesis of the values this country represents, decency, tolerance and respect,” the spokesman said.

Despite criticism over the retweets, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump was simply promoting border security and suggested that verifying the content was not a top concern.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/29/trump-fires-back-at-theresa-may-over-retweets-muslim-attack-videos.html
Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
"Don't focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom," President Donald J. Trump told British Prime Minister Theresa May after she criticized him for retweeting anti-Muslim videos. http://cbsn.ws/2k8uP9v

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yet he could not focus on his own country
Does he even use his brain?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Does he have a brain? He is a fvcking mo.ron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Who said he does not focus on his own country? Do you know what his motto is? - 'America first!' cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mindfulness:

Does he have a brain? He is a fvcking mo.ron.
Trump is a racist pig in early stage of dementia. Even the conservative PM of Britain is calling Trampy out for his racism and bigotry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
"Don't focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom," President Donald J. Trump told British Prime Minister Theresa May after she criticized him for retweeting anti-Muslim videos. http://cbsn.ws/2k8uP9v
You love kissing the rear of the racist pig. Your lips must be orange by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Trump is a racist pig in early stage of dementia. Even the conservative PM of Britain is calling Trampy out for his racism and bigotry.

Can't you liberals see that you are all suffering from TDS? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Can't you liberals see that you are all suffering from TDS? undecided
Hey Mr Charlatan. Mike Flynn just flipped and the racist poo is pooing on his pants right now. Suck on that from your hideout.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Hey Mr Charlatan. Mike Flynn just flipped and the racist poo is pooing on his pants right now. Suck on that from your hideout.

You still can't fathom how your President Trump managed to win the presidential election against all odds. You better accept the reality and stop sniffing for 'evidence' of Russia when it was God who did it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You still can't fathom how your President Trump managed to win the presidential election against all odds. You better accept the reality and stop sniffing for 'evidence' of Russia when it was God who did it. cheesy
You meant the con artist pretending to be POTUS ?. His days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You meant the con artist pretending to be POTUS ?. His days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller.

Did you give him a chance of winning in the first place? Why should I believe you and your fake news outlet now? You better get used to calling him 'President Trump' for the next 8 years. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You love kissing the rear of the racist pig. Your lips must be orange by now.

Listen to the voice of reason and stop being a bad loser. cool

http://truthfeed.com/shaquille-oneal-drops-a-truth-bomb-on-liberals-trump-won-fair-and-square-lets-give-him-a-chance/38843/

4 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Kophschmerzen: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Listen to the voice of reason and stop being a bad loser. cool

http://truthfeed.com/shaquille-oneal-drops-a-truth-bomb-on-liberals-trump-won-fair-and-square-lets-give-him-a-chance/38843/

Fuckkkktard, Flynn wanna canary on your God, can't wait for your orange lord to Don a orange overall.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Did you give him a chance of winning in the first place? Why should I believe you and your fake news outlet now? You better get used to calling him 'President Trump' for the next 8 years. tongue
Not 8 years, it's 80 years. That racist pig with dementia will be lucky to finish his term.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by alBHAGDADI: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Why are you always insulting Trump?

If you want people to believe he is all you always label him to be, then you have to back them up with good instances, not just garbage talk filled with hate and bandwagon mentality.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why are you always insulting Trump?

If you want people to believe he is all you always label him to be, then you have to back them up with good instances, not just garbage talk filled with hate and bandwagon mentality.
Google Central Park Five and The Birther and his affiliation with Nazi and White Nationalists. So many more of his racist rants if you want me to go into it. That's why many Americans like me are not crazy about him. People like you are used to semi dictators but I am not used to that. We don't get operation Python dance for critiqueing our leaders. Stick to your tribal politics because you don't know squat about how things work in America. By the way, I attack Trampy because I can as an American in good standing. Choke on that.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by alBHAGDADI: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Google Central Park Five and The Birther and his affiliation with Nazi and White Nationalists. So many more of his racist rants if you want me to go into it. That's why many Americans like me are not crazy about him. People like you are used to semi dictators but I am not used to that. We don't get operation Python dance for critiqueing our leaders. Stick to your tribal politics because you don't know squat about how things work in America.
Are you of African descent?

If you, then you are a disgrace to your ancestors. Just cos you happened to find yourself in America, you now thing Africans with black skin like yourself shouldn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you of African descent?

If you, then you are a disgrace to your ancestors. Just cos you happened to find yourself in America, you now thing Africans with black skin like yourself shouldn't exist.
If anyone is a disgrace, it's a fool boosting a racist pig that his Klanish followers will hang people like you on a tree with no remorse. What's in your gene that makes you think trump gives a Bleep about people like you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Fuckkkktard, Flynn wanna canary on your God, can't wait for your orange lord to Don a orange overall.

What are you gonna do if Hillary happens to be the first one to don the orange overall. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
If anyone is a disgrace, it's a fool boosting a racist pig that his Klanish followers will hang people like you on a tree with no remorse. What's in your gene that makes you think trump gives a Bleep about people like you.
But the one that is my skin colour ensured my kind were sold as slaves in Libya - obama.

Pls, what's the racists thing he has done?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
But the one that is my skin colour ensured my kind were sold as slaves in Libya - obama.

Pls, what's the racists thing he has done?
Go and ask about the Central Park Five in NY City that he wants to put to death because they are four young black men and a Latino guy even after DNA cleared them of raping and killing a white jogger in Central Park. The city paid each guy $13 million settlement but the racist in chief still put out adverts in all the dailies in NY asking for death penalty for them. What about starting his ugly campaign by calling Mexicans drug carriers and rapists ?. Are all Nigerians drug carriers because few Nigerians carry drugs ?. What about Judge Curiel judging his fraudulent case ( Trump University) and he called an American born judge Mexican who wouldn't be fair to him. What about his Birtherism against Obama?. If he loathes Obama with all Obama's accomplishments in life, what will he think of you in your Third world ?. What about calling Black NFL players SOB because they are kneeling against injustice being perpetrated against their people and at the same time hailing Tiki Torches carrying Nazis good people. I can go on and on. The bottom line is that trump is a racist pig and karma will catch up with him. We Americans know he's a bigot and that's why his approval rating is in the sewage. Conservativ PM of Britain Teresa May just called him out for his racist few days ago. You can worship the 71 year old demented fool all you want but the bottom line is that you don't count in the scheme of things. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by alBHAGDADI: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Go and ask about the Central Park Five in NY City that he wants to put to death because they are four young black men and a Latino guy even after DNA cleared them of raping and killing a white jogger in Central Park. The city paid each guy $13 million settlement but the racist in chief still put out adverts in all the dailies in NY asking for death penalty for them. What about starting his ugly campaign by calling Mexicans drug carriers and rapists ?. Are all Nigerians drug carriers because few Nigerians carry drugs ?. What about Judge Curiel judging his fraudulent case ( Trump University) and he called an American born judge Mexican who wouldn't be fair to him. What about his Birtherism against Obama?. If he loathes Obama with all Obama's accomplishments in life, what will he think of you in your Third world ?. What about calling Black NFL players SOB because they are kneeling against injustice being perpetrated against their people and at the same time hailing Tiki Torches carrying Nazis good people. I can go on and on. The bottom line is that trump is a racist pig and karma will catch up with him. We Americans know he's a bigot and that's why his approval rating is in the sewage. Conservativ PM of Britain Teresa May just called him out for his racist few days ago. You can worship the 71 year old demented fool all you want but the bottom line is that you don't count in the scheme of things. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on nairaland.
Would Hilary have been better?

Pls, elections are over. It's too late to be filled with so much anger. grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Abbeybailey(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who told you I am angry ?. I have the 1st amendment right to critique my leaders. That's the highest form of patriotism. It's people like you who don't know how things are in America that worship a Nazi loving president. We are not afraid of our leaders here. I do this with Chicago Tribune and Sun Times too not only on nairaland. That shows that trump ain't scare no one, hence Americans are giving him hell everyday.
alBHAGDADI:
Would Hilary have been better?

Pls, elections are over. It's too late to be filled with so much anger. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Who told you I am angry ?. I have the 1st amendment right to critique my leaders. That's the highest form of patriotism. It's people like you who don't know how things are in America that worship a Nazi loving president. We are not afraid of our leaders here. I do this with Chicago Tribune and Sun Times too not only on nairaland. That shows that trump ain't scare no one, hence Americans are giving him hell everyday.

Can you try that in North Korea if you were a citizen? The fact that you have the right to speak your mind does not mean you should get rude about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Abbeybailey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Can you try that in North Korea if you were a citizen? The fact that you have the right to speak your mind does not mean you should get rude about it.
Trump orange a*s licker. What do I care about North Korea?. I am an American and I exercise my 1st Amendment right. The worst insulter is the racist pig you worship. I didn't see you and your ilks saying anything when Obama was being called a monkey by the racist pigs that you guys love.

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
Abbeybailey:

Trump orange a*s licker. What do I care about North Korea?. I am an American and I exercise my 1st Amendment right. The worst insulter is the racist pig you worship. I didn't see you and your ilks saying anything when Obama was being called a monkey by the racist pigs that you guys love.

If it was not for the Republicans (i.e. Abraham Lincoln's Party) that fought to give you the right of the 1st Amendment would you be now using that right to be biting the finger that fed you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Abbeybailey(m): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
You are absolutely as dumb and stupid as I thought you were. You are just about as clueless as the other friends of yours who love the worthless and racist piece of poo named tramp. First amendment was not a party thing but American spiritual value of Freedom of Speech. Lincoln was an Emancipator that I admired for his courage against racism. Plus my home State of Illinois is known as the Land of Lincoln. He's buried in Springfield ( Illinois State Capital ). I as an American in good standing will continue with tens of millions of Americans to give hell to the worthless pig till he goes away from our national conscience and there's nothing you or your ilks who doesn't count when it comes to America can do about it.
OLAADEGBU:

If it was not for the Republicans (i.e. Abraham Lincoln's Party) that fought to give you the right of the 1st Amendment would you be now using that right to be biting the finger that fed you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:

[s]You are absolutely as dumb and stupid as I thought you were. You are just about as clueless as the other friends of yours who love the worthless and racist piece of poo named tramp. First amendment was not a party thing but American spiritual value of Freedom of Speech. Lincoln was an Emancipator that I admired for his courage against racism. Plus my home State of Illinois is known as the Land of Lincoln. He's buried in Springfield ( Illinois State Capital ). I as an American in good standing will continue with tens of millions of Americans to give hell to the worthless pig till he goes away from our national conscience and there's nothing you or your ilks who doesn't count when it comes to America can do about it[/s].

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Abbeybailey(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=63068956][/quote]Like I said earlier, you are so dumb that you don't even know. All the mess you posted is from a hateful right wing blogs that loathes people like you. Majority of Americans love Obamacare but how will you know when you don't live in America. You are just obsessed about a racist piece of garbage that was slurring in his speech about the Middle East yesterday. Beginning of dementia for a 71 year old bigot.
Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abbeybailey:

[s]Like I said earlier, you are so dumb that you don't even know. All the mess you posted is from a hateful right wing blogs that loathes people like you. Majority of Americans love Obamacare but how will you know when you don't live in America. You are just obsessed about a racist piece of garbage that was slurring in his speech about the Middle East yesterday. Beginning of dementia for a 71 year old bigot[/s].

1 Like

Re: Trump Fires Back At Theresa May Over Retweets Of Muslim Attack Videos by Abbeybailey(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=63069165][/quote]Your family needs to check your mental health before you go completely naked in the market square. This is the beginning of lunacy for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula / Drug Gangs Strike Back In Rio’s ‘pacified’ Slums / BREAKING: South Africa’s Ex-president Thabo Mbeki Dead At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.