Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What I Expect From 2018 World Cup Draw – Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What I Expect From 2018 World Cup Draw – Rohr (629 Views)

Iran Coach Calls For Messi To Be Banned From 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Expect From 2018 World Cup Draw – Rohr by Ebisco017: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr, has said he is not worried about the draw for the 2018 World Cup on Friday.

The communications department of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), quoted Rohr as saying this in Moscow on Thursday.

“There is no weak squad in the 32-team field, and anyone hoping to play so-called `average teams’ in the group phase is only guilty of wishful thinking,” he was quoted to have said.

“All the teams that are in the Final Draw, except host nation Russia, played qualifying matches. They all emerged from tough encounters and, therefore, none can be tagged `weak’.

“In the next 24 hours, we will enter the State Kremlin Palace for the Final Draw and a couple of hours later, everyone will know their opponents.

“There is no apprehension. If you have to be listed among the best, you have to conquer the better teams and even beat some of the best.

“Seriously speaking, every team has the right to dream. But we have our heads on our shoulders and our feet on the ground, and whatever draw comes, we will take it one match at a time.”

Friday’s draw will take place at the State Kremlin Palace at 4pm Nigeria time.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-i-expect-from-2018-world-cup-draw.html

Re: What I Expect From 2018 World Cup Draw – Rohr by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Argentina V Nigeria, Another El-clasico—mascherano / #wengerout: Arsenal Fans React To Manchester City Loss On Twitter / Linesman Uses Tree Branch As A Flag In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.