Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Graduate Narrates His Survival Story As A Bricklayer (see Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate Narrates His Survival Story As A Bricklayer (see Photos) (343 Views)

UNN Graduate Narrates His From Grass-to-Grace True Life Story / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After / Young Bricklayer Reveals He Had 7'As In His WAEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduate Narrates His Survival Story As A Bricklayer (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017

A young Nigerian graduate has shared the touching story of how he survived by working as bricklayer as a student of MOUAU on the social media.

As a mathematics graduate of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU, Orji Joseph has taken to social media to share photos showing how he survived through school.
The Nigerian man revealed that he worked as a bricklayer especially during his 300 level and final year just to survive and sponsor his education.

On Facebook, he wrote this…

“I planned on sharing this photo @ the peak of my career… Nevertheless I believe it’s out here today to encourage someone to keep trusting God. Laugh small & celebrate with *Mouwa*.

This was how I survived 300l & 400l. This was one of the reasons I made a Good Chief Usher on campus. From this came the fund for writing & presenting my project.

For the photocopies & all; from this came the fund. #To_my_Course_mates; this is why I missed classes & probably dozed in class(lol).

Today, I look at this picture & am Happy. I don’t feel the stress nor body pains anymore… Hahahaha… (Thank God it’s in the past but the memories are here & I laugh each time I remember). Under the rain & under the sun Orji Chinemerem Joseph “hustled” (it’s called the Hustle Swt Hrt Lol).

#And_To_You_Dad… Your Primary 5 Son who could not do his Sister’s Primary 3 Mathematics(Hundred, Tens & Units); Issa Mathematics Graduate Today – Bsc 2nd Class Honours!
#Itssa_Testimony.”

See more photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsng.com/nigerian-graduate-narrates-survival-story-bricklayer-see-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Graduate Narrates His Survival Story As A Bricklayer (see Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Graduate Narrates His Survival Story As A Bricklayer (see Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked Na this kind people Rochas suppose errect statue for!! grin Bobo, may GOD give u a good job for ur struggle in Jesus name, Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Releases 2017 HND Admission List / N-power New Official Date For Physical Verification Exercise Released – View / Communication Technology For The Survival Of Public Service Broadcasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.