Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After (45879 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Meet Lucy Akwawa, Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student, Who Sold Indomie & Egg / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Sigggy: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Update from

A transformative photo of a Nigerian graduate who hawked ice cream on the streets of Ghana after his graduation has gone viral on Social media.

In the post seen on , the young man whose name did not accompany the account recalled how it all started.

He said, ''It all started in 2014 after National Service, writing applications here and there. Searching for a job. I decided to take it into my hands after getting fed up. It all started on the streets of Kumasi. I didn't want to be a burden unto anyone. While crediting God for his success, he urged his fellow graduates to stand up and work towards attaining their dream. My fellow Graduates stand up. You can’t rely on people's momo forever. Trust me, you can also start. I'm not rich, but at least I don’t depend on anyone now".

https:///nigerian-graduate-who-sold-ice-cream-releases-transformation-7-years-after/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Sigggy: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nawa...
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by benuejosh: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
A good friend of mine always said "There's money in the dirt." No matter how small you start, be consistent.

237 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by garriAndsugar: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
The only transformation I see here is that he's not carrying cooler on his head..

He's now inside a cooler..

72 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by doggedfighter(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Incomplete story

Just dishing advice like a motivational speaker.

He sells with car now ?

Or they introduced him to a booming business in Kumasi?

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Kingpin1000: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Incomplete story

He sells with car now ?

Or they introduced him to a booming business in Kumasi?
Bro... a focused man is an unstoppable man. If you have a dream, follow up that dream. God will always make a way, your task is to see that "way". I have seen a man who sold handkerchief on PH highways, but today has shops worth tens of millions, He was focused and knew what He wanted in life, for your information, this said man did not follow any shortcut nor had one big favor from someone that brought him to where He is today, it was hard work and focus. Today, He can give account of how He made his millions, his ups and downs in business.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by DemMannaScam: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
In addition to hardwork and focus, what else did he do to become rich?

Find out and get back to us.

Kingpin1000:

Bro... a focused man is an unstoppable man. If you have a dream, follow up that dream. God will always make a way, your task is to see that "way". I have seen a man who sold handkerchief on PH highways, but today has shops worth tens of millions, He was focused and knew what He wanted in life, for your information, this said man did not follow any shortcut nor had one big favor from someone that brought him to where He is today, it was hard work and focus. Today, He can give account of how He made his millions, his ups and downs in business.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by CheedyJ(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
garriAndsugar:
The only transformation I see here is that he's not carrying cooler on his head..
He's also sitting & smiling in a car..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by ashewoboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
if he was a vagina person, he would have been richer than thischeesy.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Manmanng: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by DropsMic(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na so one very popular guy for my street that year wey do ritual go dey always come outside dey tell us about how uwa ne me ntuwari and how God has been faithful.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Blacknote: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2021
The only transformation is camera filter, lights and angles with a little beard. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by amofah1(m): 12:10am On Oct 26, 2021
I also know a Nigerian here who pushes wheelbarrow selling phone accessories up and down under hot sun and I’m like... people are really hustling legitimately oo guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2021
grin I know one mia ruwa who letter became vise governor in sokoto grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 26, 2021
I started my restaurant with one spoon and one plate here in Osun, now I own one of the biggest fast food restaurant in New York... undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by BigYash: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2021
HenryDion:
I started my restaurant with one spoon and one plate here in Osun, now I own one of the biggest fast food restaurant in New York... undecided
Your own good sef..
Na just one handkerchief I take start for traffic. Now I have two boutique in abj,two in lag,two in Dubai,currently working on two near your restaurant in new York.. Tuesday Motivational lies... wink When I see these kind of people.. I remember invictus,wen turn motivational speaker.. Abegi,make them leave story

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by 3agle17(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Incomplete story

He sells with car now ?

Or they introduced him to a [/b]booming business in Kumasi?[b]
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Kingpin1000: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2021
DemMannaScam:
In addition to hardwork and focus, what else did he do to become rich?

Find out and get back to us.

I'll summarise:
They were 2 who came to PH to hustle, they started by selling handkerchiefs on PH highways, one was able to save enough to learn a skill, after learning that skill, He changed his line of hustle to the skill He had learnt. After years he started selling parts, in very minute quantity. As He business was growing He was able to gain the trust of the wholesalers He buys his parts from and goods were given to him to pay after sales, he had a very good customer base, based on his type of person and was delivering as promised to his creditors. Today He is an importer.
The other guy, was not as focused as He was, and is still struggling. This guy even opened a shop for this his friend but, booze and women won't let him grow.
Any time we sit to blow our weed I always tell him that he is an inspiration to meand many people struggling will be motivated by his story. His first two boys who worked under him are millionaires today, He even sent a third to china, where He hustled and assists his boss to help import He goods to Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Gadafii: 7:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Did selling Ice cream for seven years changed his life or he eventually did fraud

Naso Invictus take dey yarn opata until hands touch, so therefore trust no online stories like this

Who knows maybe this one is involved in one dirty fraud like that, Ghana wey be say na Yahoo boys full am, shiiooor

Nigerian guys leave the shore to Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia or Dubai to perfect their Yahoo work, either diabolically or technically

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by JerrieBoss: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Like Seriously

Nobody wants to help anybody in this country again. Everybody is seen as an enemy. When it comes to bursting yahoo boys, they never rest. God bless every legit hustler out there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by ahnie: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Yeah .
He was sensable enough not to stake 5 odds.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Idamond: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2021
story! is he the only one that sells ice cream.. just say he finally got a better job.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2021
So what's he selling now? Candy?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Lilsameey: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Money good abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by ManirBK: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2021
It's better for him than to become an ipob terrorist
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by stillseth: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2021
This user doesn't care, since you know talk or say what exactly you did to buy car...we sha no say no be ice cream hawking buy you car...Oga tell us how you make the money to buy Car..Mba dem no fo share that one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Pidginwhisper: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Terrier99: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Good one
Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Sonnobax15(m): 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
Na so......The good news go reach everybody dormot one by one my people..

One day too,I go rush come nairaland come create thread on how my bakery work don bring about transformation for my life too..

Eyahhhhh,that time go be like film trick for my eyes cha,but I believe say God go package am for every legit hustler wey dey out there cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduate Who Sold Ice Cream Releases Transformation 7 Years After by Blackfire(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2021
We all can see that our darling president is working...

If only the lazy youths can key in to numerous economical upliftments of this govt

Thank you Baba buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures / Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.