Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? (4144 Views)

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2010
hello,

i intend travelling to usa for tourism from norway,i intend spending about 2weeks there, but i have nobody to issue me an I.V.

Anybody who can give me an I.V, would be paid $800
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by kadman(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ha ! Oloshi

Why not use hotel booking ? If you have good job,solid bank balance e.t.c you'll get the visa
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by rerute11: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
@porter@ Guy, just try re-read ur post and see if e make sense. No be who won do d job go charge u? Go find work do u hear?
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
kadman:

Ha ! Oloshi

Why not use hotel booking ? If you have good job,solid bank balance e.t.c you'll get the visa

i dont have a good job, i do part time jobs, so i need an iv.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
mobuch:

i dont have a good job, i do part time jobs, so i need an iv.

Your honesty's refreshing, at least. I hope you find the help you're seeking, and don't get conned into parting with good money for little or nothing.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
Siena:

Your honesty's refreshing, at least. I hope you find the help you're seeking, and don't get conned into parting with good money for little or nothing.

@siena

thanks man
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
@mobuch

Are you for real? $800 for invitation letter? Seriously if you are a Phd research student at a university in norway (as you claimed somewhere) and still post a thread like this then i'm afraid you are still not well educated, you have pass through schools but schools haven't pass through you.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by omega25red(m): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2010
if you are in norway, and you apply i dont see why you wouldn't get it that is if you are legit in norway. By the way why is someone working part time in norway wanting to visit the u.s for 2 weeks. honestly you wont find anyone to do it for you maybe those criminals who claim all sorts of things on this site
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2010
omega25red:

if you are in norway, and you apply i dont see why you wouldn't get it that is if you are legit in norway. By the way why is someone working part time in norway wanting to visit the u.s for 2 weeks. honestly you wont find anyone to do it for you maybe those criminals who claim all sorts of things on this site

Does it make any sense? Working part time and ready to pay $800 for invitation letter for 2wks visit? Criminally it makes sense.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by cocagao: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
do you want to come to china ,i can help you to get the i v ,
so wellcome to my beautyful land
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by cocagao: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
gaoyangxia@hotmail .com this is my email ,contact me .
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
omega25red:

@omega
@justwise

as  a student here in norway, i only have access as to working only part time, by the way,if u live in norway and if you are conversant with the level of income there,then you should know that $800 is just a mere pittance,which means i can afford it ten times over,

There are so many reasons for wanting to visit other countries not in your passport,which means i could be wanting to visit usa and ready to pay for the I.V because i know what an american visa on my passport can do for my status.

finally,my being a post graduate student in norway doesnt mean i dont need an invitation from someone else to travel elsewhere, so if u guys cant help me out,i guess u rather not criticise me unnecessarily
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2010
mobuch:

@omega
@justwise
as a student here in norway, i only have access as to working only part time, by the way,if u live in norway and if you are conversant with the level of income there,then you should know that $800 is just a mere pittance,which means i can afford it ten times over,
There are so many reasons for wanting to visit other countries not in your passport,which means i could be wanting to visit usa and ready to pay for the I.V because i know what an american visa on my passport can do for my status.
finally,my being a post graduate student in norway doesnt mean i dont need an invitation from someone else to travel elsewhere, so if u guys cant help me out,i guess u rather not criticise me unnecessarily

Listen to urself, if $800 is nothing then why did you not pay for a hotel? As rich as you are as a part time worker u don't need anybody to give you invitation, just make hotel reservation cos you can afford it 20times.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

Listen to urself, if $800 is nothing then why did you not pay for a hotel? As rich as you are as a part time worker u don't need anybody to give you invitation, just make hotel reservation cos you can afford it 20times.

@justwise,

i need an advise here,so if u want to help me out,there are polite ways of making your points and not by writing inciting words.

How would i have known that i can apply for a visa not only by getting an Invitation but also by getting an hotel reservation??

Man, your words are just too senile and too raw
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
mobuch:

@justwise,
i need an advise here,so if u want to help me out,there are polite ways of making your points and not by writing inciting words.
How would i have known that i can apply for a visa not only by getting an Invitation but also by getting an hotel reservation??
Man, your words are just too senile and too raw

Even IF you don't know that u can book a hotel. coming online to post a headline like this is wrong. I expected you to know better with ur level of education.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2010
justwise:

Even IF you don't know that u can book a hotel. coming online to post a headline like this is wrong. I expected you to know better with your level of education.

if nigerians can learn how to be diplomatic like you did just now with your last statement, i think nigeria would be a better place.

fine and thanks, i have heard you
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by suxes2005(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
kadman:

Nice. . . An emerging scam for a derserving victim. A Meeting of Equals.

I wish i can speak english like you. LOL

SHALOM
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
I need to knw your name, state, age, the day you left Nigeria for norway, how long you have been in norway, how long ur visa was for when you left for norway, the validity of ur norway visa, your marital status?(both in Norway and Nigeria), and ur true purpose of coming to the USA, the one between me and you, not between you and the embassy. what state or states you will be visiting in the U.S. All these questions are a must before I can make a decision!
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Davedavy: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ Poster.
Bros just book an Hotel,since you are a Phd student over there it wont be hard for you to get a visa.All you need is to show them you are coming back to Norway and you can take care of yourself finacially during your stay in US.
All da best!
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2010
dinggle:

I need to knw your name, state, age, the day you left Nigeria for norway, how long you have been in norway, how long your visa was for when you left for norway, the validity of your norway visa, your marital status?(both in Norway and Nigeria), and your true purpose of coming to the USA, the one between me and you, not between you and the embassy. what state or states you will be visiting in the U.S. All these questions are a must before I can make a decision!

@dingle,
send me a mail to mobi157@live.com

then we cn talk
@Davedavy

i have ghanian friend who tried the hotel booking stuff,they didnt give him, so i think the invitation makes it easier
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by juzme: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
As far as USA & UK are concern invitation letter don't play much roles for visiting visa. What is very important is your ties in your country of origin. That your friends didn't get their visa does not mean you wont get if you are qualified for the visiting visa.
As have been advised, don't waste your time & money on invitation. There is no guarantee that you will get the visa if you obtain invitation. And for your information it is even more risky trying to use invitation you don't know the source and once you are denied visa on that you will be unlikely to obtain US visa in the nearest future. Mind you most invitation from US are not approved by their home office, so you may not know genuine IV
best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
@Juzme

Pls educate me I have never heard of home offices approving IV in American? if I'm not mistaking that might be a UK thingy. Besides Its not like I will be filing for him to come here, so where does the home office approval fit in??
While I agree with you that invitations are no guarantee for visa issuance rather applicants must prove their purpose of intent and scale through other requirements of the embassy.
I m sure the poster is aware of this!!!
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by juzme: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
dinggle:

Pls educate me I have never heard of home offices approving IV in American? if I'm not mistaking that might be a UK thingy. Besides Its not like I will be filing for him to come here, so where does the home office approval fit in??
While I agree with you that invitations are no guarantee for visa issuance rather applicants must prove their purpose of intent and scale through other requirements of the embassy.
I m sure the poster is aware of this!!!

You didnt read my post very well. What I mean was that since US invitation is not approved from home office it is more likely that he may not know where the iv is coming from. I can explain to you in another way. If US invitation are approved by home office the chances of geting fake Iv is slime.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by coolier(f): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
dinggle:

@Juzme
Pls educate me I have never heard of home offices approving IV in American? if I'm not mistaking that might be a UK thingy.

Correct

juzme:

You didnt read my post very well. What I mean was that since US invitation is not approved from home office it is more likely that he may not  know where the iv is coming from. I can explain to you in another way. If US invitation are approved by home office the chances of geting fake Iv is slime.

USA has no Home Office, that term is synonymous only with UK. US has a Department of Homeland Security. The three immigration agencies (ICE, CBP and USCIS) are part of Homeland Security.

ICE - Immigrations and Customs Enforcement
CBP - Customs and Border Protection
USCIS - US Citizens and Immigration Services
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
dinggle:

I'm sorry I would have to decline you. Alot of things just aint right with your reply, I thought you were doing your PHD and you are 25yr??
Your reply to my questions was neither here nor there. the word groovy in your mail was a red flag that you won't return and there were so many other red flags inbetween. Besides at 25yr I doubt your chances of securing the visa knowning mutallab was about the age.
So, You re decline!!!

i really think some peeps on nairaland should just get banned, guess this individual is in high school, or something, if at your age u dont know what is groove then i think u are a dullard, am i coming to usa to hussle or  for tourism? whats the difference btwn grooving and tourism, ?

man , i stiil repeat in my last mail to u, you RE REALLY A VERY BIG FO*L
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
guy, man u really are a kid,should u have posted my personal details in public, u are just a big fool, i hope u know what u just did,
someone else will do this to u, fool.cursed you are

The only personal details of yours I posted were your blabs!
I took out your email addy from my post, what else were you wanting from me!, look at your attitude and it was with this attitude you wanted me to send you an IV, you have failed yourself. I expected a return mail proving me wrong not blabing I don't do under the bed deals. My suspicions about u were true, how was I sure you weren't gonna traffic drugs to America. It took me yrs and hard work to attain the record I hold, won't throw it to the wind like it was a jackpot, I rather reserve it for the relatives I can vouch for than use if for a 25yr old lucky-go-happy fellow who's looking for a place to groove.
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
@mobuch,

Where is your civility? So I should be banned for not caving in to your wishes!!! Where is my right to willingly and freely object ur proposal?, You didn't not convince me enough that was the only reason I declined you. No hard feelings, take it as a teaching moment go back and correct your home work. Cos' if you coudn't convince me, I doubt your ability to convince the embassy.
PLS, DO NOT MISS THIS TEACHING MOMENT
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by dinggle: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
man or boy, or what ever u ARE,

what hve u achieved now by writing my reply on nairaland,

guy,if u hve nothing to offer ,i think its better u keep shut,
u just acted so childish and foolish by what u did.

i still stand on my previous mail that u are a very big fool,typical edo man.

i just pray u meet this sort of embarrassment from someone else.

i will come to that usa, whether u like it or not,

fool

Am I missing something here I don't remember signing a secret contract with you, besides you never told me you wanted our communication to be secret whts all the fuss about??,
You are welcome to America any time, just not with my IV.
Being open is the only security from scammers on nairaland. People with good intent should have no problem with being open, except if you told a few lies, even at that, laugh over it and take corrections. Is not that sending you IV is a big deal. I could still change my mind and send it to you if you would change your attitude.

Do you know how many times I was called a fool in primary & high school?
Do you know how many times I was called an idiot?
Do you know how many times in my life people said waka to me?
Do you know how many times the area boys called me oloshi?
Or is it the alata that called me iwerri?

You curses are like your blabs neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
GBAM! ! !
Wat a Nice Thread. U guyz shd fire on, im watching!
@Mobuch,
I tout u'll neva seek help in Life, nw i tink u knw me. Its Neva Pays to be WICKED! ! ! I only sent u mails trying to make enquires bout Norway bt ignored replying all mails, no one is an Island.
Abegi, Learn ur Lessons the Hard Way, Hahahahahahahahahaha.
@Dinggle, where r u? C'mon, add more "COURSE OUTLINE to this dude's sylabus. Lol
Re: Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
dinggle:

Am I missing something here I don't remember signing a secret contract with you, besides you never told me you wanted our communication to be secret whts all the fuss about??,
You are welcome to America any time, just not with my IV.
Being open is the only security from scammers on nairaland. People with good intent should have no problem with being open, except if you told a few lies, even at that, laugh over it and take corrections. Is not that sending you IV is a big deal. I could still change my mind and send it to you if you would change your attitude.

Do you know how many times I was called a fool in primary & high school?
Do you know how many times I was called an idiot?
Do you know how many times in my life people said waka to me?
Do you know how many times the area boys called me oloshi?
Or is it the alata that called me iwerri?

You curses are like your blabs neither here nor there.

your statements are not logical, i wonder why i will abandon my legal status in norway to come and suffer in usa with a visit visa??man am not one of those desperate guys who want to come to the usa,even without the correct papers,look i would permanently immigrate to the usa whenever i feel like and when am ready.

you talk about your reputation that took you years to build,as if i myself dont have any reputation to protect, man u really messed up real bad,and u shouldnt have dropped ur mail if u know u were just going to embarrrass yourself, my analysis of u is that u lack manners and maybe u hve very little education. what the hell?

(1) (2)

Nigerians Living Or Studing In Tbilis Georgia / Funny Borders Around The World / Life In The Us/life As A US Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.