Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! (19955 Views)

Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by chemss(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
onlyme07:

The list is much. Drop the range of your number e.g 1-100. I'll paste asap.

1830- 1860
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by clemmyblitz: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
4800-4850
or can send it to me on whatsapp 08145973419
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by madgoat(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2018
For those that passed the ASCON EXAM

THIS msg was sent to someone

You are hereby invited for the Extended Interview slated for 9th May, 2018 at the CSC, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta by 8am. Come along with your original credentials.
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2018
madgoat:
For those that passed the ASCON EXAM

THIS msg was sent to someone

You are hereby invited for the Extended Interview slated for 9th May, 2018 at the CSC, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta by 8am. Come along with your original credentials.

Does this mean everybody will be interviewed on the same day? Because I didn't get the message and pls what cadre is the person going for?
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by sbgabe: 7:47am On May 12, 2018
You are hereby invited for the Extended Interview slated for 18th May, 2018 at the CSC, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta by 8am. Come along with your original credentials.

Pls, how true is this cos am not presently in Nigeria
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by onlyme07(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2018
sbgabe:
You are hereby invited for the Extended Interview slated for 18th May, 2018 at the CSC, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta by 8am. Come along with your original credentials.

If you're interested in the job,make yourself available on the said date. #my2cents
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by madgoat(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2018
sbgabe:

Baba its true. Medical cadre did theirs this week.
You are lucky you even got the sms. Some did not get and were not aware of the interview.
Be ready to spend the whole day till around 8pm on the day of your interview grin
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by tunemike(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2018
madgoat:

Baba its true. Medical cadre did theirs this week.
You are lucky you even got the sms. Some did not get and were not aware of the interview.
Be ready to spend the whole day till around 8pm on the day of your interview grin
You mean those that applied for scientific officer position?
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by madgoat(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2018
tunemike:

You mean those that applied for scientific officer position?
Medical, dental, optometry, physiotherapy did last week. I think all other cadres are from 18th May. Just keep ur ears to the ground so that u dont miss the interview.

1 Like

Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by oyiboeru(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
madgoat:

Medical, dental, optometry, physiotherapy did last week. I think all other cadres are from 18th May. Just keep ur ears to the ground so that u dont miss the interview.
sorry please, i also got an invitation for the extended interview slated for 17th May 2018, do i need to go get a medical fitness certificate before that day or i don't need it as an education officer applicant?

1 Like

Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by madgoat(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2018
oyiboeru:
sorry please, i also got an invitation for the extended interview slated for 17th May 2018, do i need to go get a medical fitness certificate before that day or i don't need it as an education officer applicant?

You dont need it. Just go there with the originals of your credentials.
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by oyiboeru(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2018
madgoat:

You dont need it. Just go there with the originals of your credentials.
THANKS
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Honeydoc(f): 7:37am On May 20, 2018
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend? I got an invite for the ASCON interview for Tuesday 22nd and would like to know what else to prepare for asides my credentials.

Can anyone who's attended the earlier interviews help me out with some more information please

Like the format, timing per candidate and general questions asked. Thanks
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by onlyme07(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2018
Honeydoc:
Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend? I got an invite for the ASCON interview for Tuesday 22nd and would like to know what else to prepare for asides my credentials.

Can anyone who's attended the earlier interviews help me out with some more information please

Like the format, timing per candidate and general questions asked. Thanks
Dress properly (suit & tie very important for men).
Prepare for a long day ( 4 stages- General Discussion,Interview with document verification,,Group Discussion and Mutual Ranking)
Be ready to make new friends
Communication is key with your new found friends.
Know alot about your local government and the past events in Ogun State and Nigeria.
Best of luck
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Honeydoc(f): 11:45am On May 21, 2018
onlyme07:

Dress properly (suit & tie very important for men).
Prepare for a long day ( 4 stages- General Discussion,Interview with document verification,,Group Discussion and Mutual Ranking)
Be ready to make new friends
Communication is key with your new found friends.
Know alot about your local government and the past events in Ogun State and Nigeria.
Best of luck

thanks for the information. i really appreciate
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by medleygatt: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Plz any update on dis recruitment?
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by onlyme07(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
medleygatt:
Plz any update on dis recruitment?
Nothing yet
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by medleygatt: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
onlyme07:
Nothing yet
thanks
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by meeyarh(f): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018
I heard ascon list fr those that chose medicine is out pls how true is it
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Siketemi: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Any update about this recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by orlathemayg(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]This is taking long than we expected.... I guess someone inside the system could shield more light....
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Unclesarm: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Ascon will be released this week

1 Like

Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by orlathemayg(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Really. How realible is this information. Sir/ma
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Unclesarm: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is no longer a news. It is even on the lips of everyone in Oke-Mosan. And the commission had their meeting last week
orlathemayg:
Really. How realible is this information. Sir/ma
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by orlathemayg(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
�we can only but hope. With this won't the new administration make some amendments by conducting another evaluation assessment.
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by orlathemayg(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2019
� two weeks gone. Hope the fluke doesn't continue this week
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Ayobamiigevictor: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
When exactly will they paste the list? Our 10k since December 2017. Look like scam now
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by orlathemayg(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ayobamiigevictor:
When exactly will they paste the list? Our 10k since December 2017. Look like scam now
I tell you brother. Masses are at the mercy of the Elite.
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by daddy001: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
orlathemayg:

I tell you brother. Masses are at the mercy of the Elite.
Your letters are out .... ask someone to check for you on 02/05/19.
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Ayobamiigevictor: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
The stupid governor have started spending our 10k on drum festival
Re: Ascon (Ogun State Civil Service Commission) Form Is OUT..!!! by Ayobamiigevictor: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
daddy001:
Your letters are out .... ask someone to check for you on 02/05/19.
really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Proven Reasons Why Employers Are Rejecting Your CV Without Even Reading It / Want To Be A KPMG Temporary Worker? / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.