Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (64480 Views)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Star actress, Stella Damasus has disclosed how her 2nd husband, Emeka Nzeribe verbally abused her in 2009. The mother of 2 was briefly married to Emeka Nzeribe after the demise of her first husband, Jaiye Aboderin. Stella who is now married to Daniel Ademinokan, made this revelation via her Instagram page.

She wrote:

#TBT to this photoshoot I did in my house in 2009. Isn’t it crazy that what the world sees in this picture is a happy, smiley and confident Stella but up till today, no one knew that just before I came downstairs, I had cried in my bedroom because of 'my man' at the time. I had scars but they weren’t visible. Domestic Violence isn’t always physical, it can be mental and psychological. Verbal abuse can be just as deadly as physical abuse. Click on the link in my bio to read my full article about STRIPPING MYSLEF NAKED #DomesticViolence #VerbalAbuse #16DaysActivism #Photography #Photoshoot #ThrowbackThursday #StellaDamasus #Actor #NYC #USA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcH9E29j11Q/?hl=en

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by olasaad(f): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok....let me book a space here now that uncle lalasticalala is just arriving from Zimbabwe

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Evablizin(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Story story story....story,keeping on enjoying your 3rd husband and keep quiet since he is not abusing you.Stop hunting for sympathizers. Mtchwwwwwwww.

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
cool cool

That does not justify taking your friend's husband

cheesy grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by PenlsCaP: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by mogboyelade(f): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eyah!

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by ada9ja(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
we will investigate

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only you don get 3 husbands? Keep it up!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is that why you stole someone's child? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

No be she I hear say swipe person husband?

[img]https:///media/11-23-2017/jbE_To.gif[/img]

Domestic violence is a silent killer, let's join hands to stamp it out.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Tolumiide: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
ok
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Shut up there

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by donconior: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
when people see images of lovers smiling and looking good together, they are always quick to assume that all is well with them..and in fact, wish to be in their shoes.. buh little do they know that the bad times are not seen in photograghs

20 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm...

Why do I feel that ladies who come online to publicly criticise their mates or ex are actually the ones with most problems?

I'm not in support of domestic violence. I'm in support of putting work to keep your marriage rather than cheaply opting out.

Like she made the man look evil in the eyes of the public thus getting her best meal, PITY under dreaded topic, Domestic Violence. It's cool. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mtchew.... And u decided to steal another woman's husband and get child.

Idiota

16 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
this plot of land is not for saleangry

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by siegfried99(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hope the current one is treating you well grin
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by SalamRushdie: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Small time now u will say the current one was abusing you

12 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Naijacost22: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
LOL. I have a feeling you met your insult match, so you ran to meet a weaker man you can insult. You cried because your husband insulted you LOL. If that is the case so many men will be crying morning and night cos women in general are loose with words. Nonsense

To me domestic violence na only when things get physical, anybody think other wise should then read comments section on any web page and see how insults they fly every where.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
And she is just speaking out now, nawa ooo
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by jaheymezz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
because person dey cry is now news abi..... when man dey h die op you Don Bleep up and I don't like Bleep up....... I no even dey forgive Bleep up self..... for that take this make I reset your brain

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Nonsense talk.
This same woman kept bragging about and praising Emeka Nzeribe everywhere she went and anytime she had the opportunity.

At least he did not beat you.
He used his mouth to tell you the truth.

Was that why you stole another woman's husband?

3 husbands in 6 years.
Stella, what type of a preek role model do you think you'd be?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by analize701: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Story story story....story,keeping on enjoying your 3rd husband and keep quiet since he is not abusing you. Mtchwwwwwwww.
You dey Jolos say after marrying 2 times a third man still came for her? Try marry you hear. Leave Stella alone.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by ngwababe(f): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Where this guy dey now??
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is dat y u killed ur first and married someone's husband?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Make I no just talk the thing wey dey my mindr
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by Tolourxkelv(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Isn't this the same woman who snatched Doris Simon's husband?

9 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by angelTI(f): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pity partying...

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Let's just thank God for you...after the rain comes the shine. It is well.
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) by TEYA: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
When will this yeyebrities stop being stupid? Stop flooding the internet with your nonsensical domestic wahala. Your ex verbally are assaulted you so what! A woman quarelled with her husband and she names it 'verbal assault' to make it look bad. Madam Stella, do you know how many times many of your married fans assaulted themselves verbally yet they still together? You want us to see your husband as a bad guy? Ok we gree say he bad. You nko? No be pesin husband you snatch dey live with? Shameless husband snatcher! Verbal assault ko anal insult ni!

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Goes Braless / Rema Apologises For Stealing Laptop In 2017 / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.