Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom (23736 Views)

Five Men Jailed For Bank Fraud, To Sweep NIS Premises For Weeks / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / 3 Nigerian Men Jailed In UK For 40 Years For Dealing In Firearms And Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by IslamicRebel: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Learn to write in good and clear English.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by tartarus(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nairaland enjoys moving unverified news to front page. This is the "wrongest" site to visit for daily news. Please visit @instablog9ja or @famousblogng on Instagram for current and verified news. undecided
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by KingBelieve: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Enjoy ur freedom and stay away from crimes

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by ElPhoche(m): 2:47am On Dec 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They look like murderers
You are crazy

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by KaBabs1: 3:07am On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:
Looks like Nigerian jails are now feeding inmates well

I tell you. Their prison uniforms are even ironed sef
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by clitah: 3:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Good for them.

Their nyash go don hear am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Tobium1(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2017
He's still an ex con
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by chizzy161(f): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:
They feed themselves. Try visitng an inmate you will see the amount of food items being supplied to other inmates by their loved ones.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by chizzy161(f): 4:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Tobium1:
He's still an ex con
No he is not. He was discharged for want of diligent prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Diso60090(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2017
valdes00:

And you look like..?

Thief
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Seems they were in the VIP section in prison undecided,I hear prisoners in VIP section even have access to phones and TV
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by ClitoPen: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2017
E don add "ex convict" to his qualifications
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by MLK22555: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2017
looks like u know dem very well
biacan:
Murderers
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Murderers
But you don't know that they are murderers now. May no one accuse you wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
they looked fresher than most of us out Here, seems like they are not eating watery beans they shouldn't rush outside wall, because life outside walls might be tougher than the one they experience behind walls, meanwhile SARS is a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by talk2percy(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2017
He doesn't look like one who has been in prison for 5years. He looks like my yahoo friend
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by mabea: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2017
biacan:
Murderers
Wha if it happens that they truely didnt commit the crime as they claim.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by obeagu1(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=ClitoPen post=62871301]E don add "ex convict" to his qualifications He was discharged for want of diligent prosecution,,hence nothing like ex convict my brother. Only if you knew the kind of menace SARS/Police are to our society then you wil understand his source of happiness..5yrs no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Boyooosa(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Just five years, they ve forgotten all the snapping swags... Nawa o!
Congrats to them!
Some young bloods were arguing with me when I told them that Davido would still be in prison now assuming he is a common man, I strongly believe that these guys are living testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Gkemz: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2017
They didn't tell us how much they paid to regain their freedom. No SARS case ends without money being exploited from the accused even if the accused is innocent. The families must have spent millions on both police and attorney.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Abagworo(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
tgmservice:
You sure na naija prison be this see as them fresh pass some employed citizens sef

They are likely from rich homes.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by cozyfbaby: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by salesforce: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by mechanics(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2017
eyah, 5 years just wasted out of their lives, I hope they don't commit crime again.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Mentcee(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Chijioke Okibe is one of the most silliest Lawyers In Enugu with ego as high as Kilimanjaro but deplorably ignorant!
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by Artistree: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Tobium1:
He's still an ex con
He wasn't convicted...they were awaiting trial for the past 5years.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by subcbouy: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Men on green are true Nigerians, Go and kill no more! grin
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by subcbouy: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2017
ClitoPen:
E don add "ex convict" to his qualifications
Yimu watches you.
Re: Men Jailed For Killing Asthmatic Boy In Enugu Jubilate After Regaining Freedom by vchykp(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:
i tot i was d only one dat saw dat, even dier clothes are well ironed grin.. i smell bloggers doing what dey know how to do best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Other Nationals Arrested In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Farmers Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara State (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Kidnap Corps Member, Kill Two In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.