Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (46140 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by jude33084(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2017
RaaGhu:
Kai...

Nigerian Newspapers sef!

Shey they want to act as if they do not know that the tenant was owing the landlady some money.

Cos it is not normal for landlords or ladies to just call a carpenter to come and remove the tenant's roofing sheets without reason.

If they want to get to root of this matter, let them ask the tenant to bring up evidence of his 950000 naira missing!

Which root? yam root or cassava root?

You type out of ignorance of the law

The woman is in a big mess here

if you ask for the root of the cash more than 30 people will stand to tell you that it is their contribution money?

That woman should start thinking of how to settle out of court because she has violated the rule?

only 4 months rent you are removing roof already?

Na wah oh! undecided
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,

Tenant don put allegation for Iya Subedetu head.

Smart move from the tenant,
Some of these landlords and landladies are very overzealous and callous.

Its a win-win situation for the tenant,
She rots away in jail,
He lives for free in the house.
Plus, he gets a refund of the 'imaginary' 950k.

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by raymytech: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
I said it, I can't live in Lagos
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by thedondada(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2017
mckazzy:
Y be say P.M news no dey carry better news, than all these beer parlour gist.

I like p.m news.

It's strictly for entertainment and they have a vivid imagination.
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by dohhnutt1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls wait, let me help her out of this!.

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Na who i dey see so? Nobi mama iyabo bi dis? Yawaa don gaz. So dis conductor dey say em get 950k na waoo.

This one na 1 chance oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.