Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this (390 Views)

“my Husband Force Me To Have 15 Abortions” READ THERE SPEECH / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!! There’s No Yahoo Anymore, People Are Now Into Money Rituals (this by Ebisco019: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2017
The love of money and desperation to become rich anyhow and anyway has eaten deep into the heart of Nigerian Youth nowadays.

They can go to any length just to make money and enjoy life without putting into consideration the consequences attached to their ill gotten wealth.

They want to buy Benz, Porshe, Rolls Royce, Range Rover and to als in mansions and can go any lenght to achieve the feat hence involving themselves in unbelievable act without a second thought.

The new trend in Lagos is Shit eating just to make money and also to join the Lagos big boys squad.

Well, according to what someone sent to us, Yahoo is no longer in existence as 90% of those boys claiming to be a Yahoo guys are nothing but a Ritualist all hiding under the Yahoo umbrella.

Read what was sent to us below:- http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/12/a-must-read-theres-no-yahoo-anymore.html

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Sars In Rivers State / Photos: Woman Buries Her 3-month-old Baby Alive After Meeting A Rich Man. / Reps Summon Telecoms Firms Over Non – Payment Of Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.