Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A (1326 Views)

Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by morereb10: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking About

God I need to ask this question; WHY? How can you create one person this beautiful and some other slay queens will be slaying about without any natural endowment (selling point)? This is not fair ooo God.

After her photos emerged online, this beautiful nurse who has the handle, @dbcurves has had tongues wagging with her impressive body which is rarely seen in her professional outfit. I think she should change profession. We can use her in entertainment industry.

The beauty is certainly saving more lives not only in the hospital but also on social media as she proudly shows off her killer curves online. Just imagine if this was the nurse sent to attend to your medical needs, I bet you’d want to get well at all...lol

See more of her photos below:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/checkout-viral-photos-of-massively.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by slimfairboy(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
tongue

Chai!! Even if u don die, them come bring this kind nurse to come check u...my broda, u go wake up! grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by jakeFrost: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Blood of methuselah shockedshockedshocked
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by bokunrawo(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
slimfairboy:
tongue

Chai!! Even if u don die, them come bring this kind nurse to come check u...my broda, u go wake up! grin
Naso bros ooo
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Any patient wey see this one must get well by force

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by slimfairboy(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2017
bokunrawo:
Naso bros ooo
grin
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by Giddymoney(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2017
This one no go sabi anything for hospital

Na to dey snap pics everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by Tamarapetty(f): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2017
grin guys go form sick
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
God cannuh give you everything...this aubty pack hips, but her face is not it

*singing* cuz she looks better with the lights off kiss

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by Kingsley10000: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Even the back na antidote for malaria/typhoid
Re: Checkout The Viral Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse Everybody Is Talking A by 7footre(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Don't trust girls that raise/bend their legs before snapping. That shii has a way of projecting their behind

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Reveals Her Big Back Side As She Dance To Psquare Mr P Song / I Can’t Pronounce My Fiancee’s Name, Iceberg Correctly’ – Juliet Ibrahim / Made In Aba Sex Doll Version Spotted Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.