Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Obituary Photo Of 8-year-old Killed By UNIPORT Student For Money Rituals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Photo Of 8-year-old Killed By UNIPORT Student For Money Rituals (864 Views)

2 Years Old Killed By Step Mom, Both Hands And Legs Broken ( Photos ) / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Obituary Of 8-Year-Old Killed By Her Brother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obituary Photo Of 8-year-old Killed By UNIPORT Student For Money Rituals by ichommy(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2017
The young girl, Victory Chikamso who was brutally murdered by a UNIPORT student for rituals has been buried.

8-year-old Victory Chikamso, the little girl who was brutally murdered by a 200-level student of the the Faculty of Science, University of Portharcourt, Rivers State, identified as Ifeanyi Dike has been buried.

According to the obituary photo released by the family, Chikamso was buried yesterday in Port Harcourt. It would be recalled that Chikamso was brutally murdered by Dike who had sexually assaulted her before trying to harvest her body for money rituals.

Victory Chikamso's burial photos

Dike tricked Chikamso into his room, killed and collected the part he needed, while the girl's parents were looking for her.

However, luck ran out on him, when he was going to throw her corpse away. Sanitation officers at the refuse dump he went to confronted him and searched him only to discover a butchered body of the young girl. They raised alarm and behold it was that of missing Chikamso.

He is being held in prison custody.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2017/12/obituary-photo-of-8-year-old-killed-by.html

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J.

Re: Obituary Photo Of 8-year-old Killed By UNIPORT Student For Money Rituals by doctimonyeka(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2017
This breaks my heart but God knows best....

(1) (Reply)

Police Order Wife To Flog Her Husband 21strokes Of The Cane For Beating Her Up / I Thought I Was Having S3x With My Housekeeper, I Didn't Know He Was My Son... / See How Kenyan Man Landed In Trouble After Terrorists Used His Lost ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.