Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Gushes Over Her Husband As They Get Married Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Gushes Over Her Husband As They Get Married Today (553 Views)

Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Gushes Over Her Husband As They Get Married Today by Heartpure: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2017
PPRO Dolapo and her heart-throb will be exchanging their wedding vows today, December 1st. She shared this beautiful photo they took on social media and wrote ;

‘Today I will love you like there is no tomorrow! And tomorrow, I will do it all over again! You are my today and all of my tomorrow. I Loved you then and I Love you still, and will always do! A decade of togetherness, tying the knot afresh ??is a confirmation that no one will be permitted to put asunder and ours shall be forever! Congratulations to us once again my sweetness ♥ #DOLAK2017. Facebeat by @glambyesthy’

http://www.richizhub.com/gists/zonal-ppro-dolapo-badmus-gushes-husband-get-married-today/

Re: Zonal PPRO, Dolapo Badmus Gushes Over Her Husband As They Get Married Today by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't know why other people's attire don't fit aboki people undecided

(1) (Reply)

#endsar!! Photo Of SARS Police Officers Looking Like Armed Robbers / Am Not In Any Competition With Phyno-olamide Reacts To Phyno's Sold Out Concert / 9 Years Old Boy Abandoned By Step Dad Wants Him Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.