Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

“I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze (1256 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by craix(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nigeria singer Dencia, has informed open air personality, Daddy Freeze warning him that his own life is in danger following his 'attacks' on pastors concerning his teaching.

Read her comment on his instagram page below;

I’m scared for your life, you are messing with their money and enlightening the people that makes you an enemy. Classic case of pastors, which reputable person talks talks to a congregation about someone like that? I have officially seen it all and i grew up in a church, He says you sleep with women, should you be sleeping with men? In the bible a lot of men had multiple wives and concubines even them as pastors have a wife & concubines….

SOURCE: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/12/i-am-scared-for-your-life-dencia-to.html

Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by HeyCorleone(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
If nothing else, the sort of condemnation Freeze receives shows he's on the right part.
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by PointZerom: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by StretchMarks(f): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why this subject
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by Dc4life(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well said
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by Afrok(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well Freeze brace up coz u can't expect some people's Titanic sinking without doing something about it cheesy

Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by Lalas247(f): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by twerkjack: 2:27am On Dec 02, 2017
LADY U TALK TRUTH
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by emi12(f): 2:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Freeze matter again??
People no dey tire for the guy ni undecided
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by tyson98: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2017
But honestly I dey always abuse freeze,but when I see the replys from.those OG abi na GO then I decided to go with freeze
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by OKorowanta: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Most times na N50 I dey drop for offering. The tithe envelope is not meant for me.nobody fit deceive me.
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by donstan18: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: “I Am Scared For Your Life”- Dencia To Daddy Freeze by Grabbeast: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2017
If these pastors refuse to admit their error and repent, God is going to thoroughly disgrace them.
God will expose them for who they are, the members of their church will realize that they are not infallible as they made them believe.

Their members are going to realize that these men are not more anointed than they are. They will realize that every christian is anointed equally, no one is specially anointed by God, before God every christian is equal. That no christian has the right to collect tithe from other christian on behalf of God. That what these preacher deserve for their effort is freewill donation, not mandatory 10% of their income.

God has already started this reformation, using the internet as a means.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Woman Pregnant For 3yrs Gives Birth To A Dog During Deliverance. / R. Kelly Allegedly Trained A 14 Year Old Girl To Be His Sex Pet / Michael Jackson ‘haunts’ Performers On Stage 9 Years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.