Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (35475 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Dreyxam: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Gospel singer, Lanre Teriba has thrown his weight behind Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, who called out Daddy Freeze over controversial tithing debate.

Recall that the Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre in London, verbally attacked Freeze, who has through his #FreeTheSheeple Movement caused Brouhaha, with claims that collecting tithe is a scam.

In support of Ashimolowo, Teriba fondly called Atorise said in an interview with Newsroom that the Holy book confirms tithing.

Atorise maintained that Freeze has been misleading people, with claims that the Bible does not endorse tithe. He said, “the Bible affirms straightforwardly that you should convey your tithe to the place of God.”

“Tithe is vital for you. On the need to explore growth, on the off chance that you need to thrive in life, on the off chance that you need to be rich, on the off chance that you need to live long, and you need to have a decent life, at that point figure out how to give tithe.” Atorise added.

Addressing Freeze’s criticism of church leaders, he said the controversial OAP has only been trying to stay relevant. “Everybody feels obliged with the need to keep up distinction in their career and at the same time maintain fame.” Atorise added.

https://newsroom.ng/lanre-teriba-backs-pastor-ashimolowo-says-daddy-freeze-want-stay-relevant/

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
freeze becareful with spiritual things o... i no wan hear stories o.

learn

cake baking and decorations training full pdf and videos download free...check my profile

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Tamarapetty(f): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Narldon: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2017

If u thoroughly read this post;

You will understand and give a deep thought into this matter, you will have no option than to agree that the issue is similar to what might have happened or occurred or even a resemblance of something that will definitely elude a mere human prowess and finally come to the conclusion that I have nothing to say.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by simtosul: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who is Lanre Atorise Yahoo yahoo self-professed gospel singer I guess and chronic adulterer if I may say. If you want to attack Daddyfreeze should better come up with a scriptures that back it up that if you don't pay tithe to all this so called Daddy GO, God will not bless you financially. I can't just imagine some people will still be attending church where a pastor will be cursing you and and still there saying "if you don't pay tithe things will be tithe for you". They don't care how much you try to survive each day and to see how they can improve each church member standard of living whether you pay tithe or not. Some churches now have special prayer for faithful and regular tither. The person that is not financially steady that can hardly afford to eat 3 times in a day are the ones you people keep asking to sow seed and pay tithe. If the churches took half of the money that they were making and gave it back to the community we would be alright. If they take half the buildings they built to praise God and gave it to people who need God, we would be alright. Have you seen some of our Churches GO lately? Jesus Christ was the least materialistic person to ever walk on earth but most pastors nowadays turned around and made his religion the most materialistic. Check the screenshots below

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Zizicardo(f): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol...dis wan too wan popular

23 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by teebankz10(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let us hear word jare undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by BruncleZuma: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

As with every unregulated businesses there's always a cartel, with every cartel there is a capo, every capo has a consigliere, who has made men that has loyal soldiers; so yes, Nigerian Christianity is a chaotic market place.

If you're African and not necessarily a Nigerian, just replace Nigeria with your country's name.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Everythinggoes: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by johnstar(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by ZeeBaba17(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
what has he got to say to counter the verses Freeze quote?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by OBAGADAFFI: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
People should just ignore Freezer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by moderatorr1: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lanre Telli person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Sirheny007(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
“Tithe is vital for you. On the need to explore growth, on the off chance that you need to thrive in life, on the off chance that you need to be rich, on the off chance that you need to live long, and you need to have a decent life, at that point figure out how to give tithe.”

This is heresy!!
Demonic servant of God.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Zico5(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Now truth is coming out gradually. I am a Christian and I also believe and pay my tithe. Before I thought daddy freeze is insane but with all these responses I have no doubt that someone is pained and serious jittery. What our pastors need to do is maintain silence if truly they believe tithing is of God and he can take control. Responding to daddy freeze means the man is making sense.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Lexusgs430: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
The fly would always support the wound infested person......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by 12345baba(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Marijuana is a kind of food

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Everythinggoes: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tithes is the only way not to rob God. You can only rob God in Tithes and offering, if you like go share money and food to the poor it can never replace your Tithes but its just a golden rule give and it shall be given unto you. Why would God keep you alive to make money and just 10% is too big in our eyes to give him. Just 1000 naira of every 10,000 we make shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by jetbomber17: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Let's settle this thing here once and for all. Like for Daddy Freeze Share for Daddy GOs

190 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Elnino4ladies: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
WTF is tortoise again?

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by edo3(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
simtosul:
Who is lanre atorise
Na retired Yoruba gospel singer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Promiscojohnney(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Ok
...I pray for more sense

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Lanspower(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
simtosul:
Who is lanre atorise

He sells zobo at Ojuelegba near your girlfriend's shop

16 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Bonjoro: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
simtosul:
Who is lanre atorise

Is Lanre atoole

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
These people don't even know they are slaves

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Xisnin(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Emotional tantrums.
There is no difference between this tithers and baba ijebu players
just that baba ijebu player has a real albeit small chance of winning
back his bet.

Tithing has surely not helped this gospel singer against
extreme promiscuity and his dead talent.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by martineverest(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
Atorise is an evangelist who survives mostly on tithes since his dwindling musical career

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by perry1988(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who be this one again attention seeker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Elnino4ladies: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

As with every unregulated businesses there's always a cartel.

Lol cartel indeed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Kewt: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmmm. Why are his knuckles so discoloured? Bleaching I guess!

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kingsleyuc:
freeze becareful with spiritual things o... i no wan hear stories o.

learn

cake baking and decorations training full pdf and videos download free...check my profile

Your clients dey Yaba-Left!

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A Muslim Made My Sunday This Morning / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.