Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues (640 Views)

Jamb And Nin Name Issues / Jamb Nin Name Issues � / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by michaelfriday44(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
do anyone know the process of changing name in the University. am currently in 300 level and i want to change my name ( make my name two). i am currently using 3 names in the university but my voters card is carrying two name and my BVN is carrying two names. all my documents are carrying 2 names except my waec result and my name in d university which are three. advise me pls i need your help.
the problem started when my father when to register waec for me, he added a name to my names. there by resulting to this. this is one of d disadvantage of a father that did not go to school. i know i was the bigger fool but i need advice on how to go about it. thank you
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by dollyjoy(f): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Are you sure you are in 300l Your use of English is worrying for someone who claims to be in 300l. Na wa o. undecided
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by michaelfriday44(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
forget about the level. if u Want to help do it
dollyjoy:
Are you sure you are in 300l Your use of English is worrying for someone who claims to be in 300l. Na wa o. undecided
forget about the level. if u Want to help do it
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think the school's ICT can help if you provide valid information.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
When will you people know that English is not a measure of intelligence.
It's a just language.
A borrowed one at that..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by alex81(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Simple! go to court , make an affidavit.
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by michaelfriday44(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
olihilistic:
I think the school's ICT can help if you provide valid information.
thanks but I need more views
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by michaelfriday44(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
alex81:
Simple! go to court , make an affidavit.
thanks but after the affidavit then what
Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by wahles(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
michaelfriday44:
thanks but after the affidavit then what
nothing else, the affidavit makes certain u bear d names in any combination, u can aswell take the affidavit to ICT for them to effect d change

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by ClitoPen: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think you need an affidavit then a newspaper change of name publication to officially/legally cover the disparity and ensure the validity of affected documents that can't be changed

With that you can effect the change in places u still can

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Need Ur Help Having Name Issues by fweshface: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2021
I have different names in my documents. The names on my O'level and jamb is different. I graduated with the name on my Jamb. Now the job I got after 6month month was terminated because of the name change, the company said I used some else results. It's complicated because there is different dates of birth on my papers as well...
Please what do I do now. Is there any solutions. Though I did not do change of name affidavit before admissions into university. Am so depressed to the point of death. Please any help.

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Shortlist Candidate For 2018 IT Aptitude Test / How To Square Any Number In 3 Seconds | Maths Trick Video / 15-year-old Boy Emerges As 2018 UTME Best Candidate With 349 Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.