Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. (2888 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2018
my name is Tracy, i wrote this year jamb but got a low score(230) and i don't plan on staying home another year so i wanna apply for unilag jupeb also known as foundation studies but i have no idea about the program so can someone pls fill me in about their accomodation, tuition fees etc just everything to expect. my course is law so if there re any law students who got admission through the program then help a sister.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Twistkihd(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Umartins1(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
tracyberry:
my name is Tracy, i wrote this year jamb but got a low score(230) and i don't plan on staying home another year so i wanna apply for unilag jupeb also known as foundation studies but i have no idea about the program so can someone pls fill me in about their accomodation, tuition fees etc just everything to expect. my course is law so if there re any law students who got admission through the program then help a sister.

Go to the Foundation office beside FSS to make your enquiries. I don't think there's accommodation for foundation students. The programme is quite expensive though and very demanding. I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2018
Twistkihd:
Am a student of unilag u can call or whatsapp me on 08065435009...i think the form is out its on the sch website you can get all the details about it their but if u need for clarifications u can hit me up...
Thanks Twistkihd i will call no whatsapp for now.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Twistkihd(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2018
tracyberry:

Thanks Twistkihd i will call no whatsapp for now.
okay
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2018
davbravo can advice cause you also did the program.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 9:42am On May 30, 2018
davbravo can advice me cause you also did the program.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by davbravo(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
tracyberry:
davbravo can advice me cause you also did the program.
A lot has changed since when I did mine in 2014/2015....

1st, there's no accommodation. You have to sought that out yourself....you can rent a room/apartment outside the School or stay in a private hostel (such as Emerald which is close to the school main gate)...It all depends on what you can afford... If you have a family or friend around, you can always stay with them.... so it's your Choice to make..

Got the form 25k...

I paid 25k (Acceptance fee)

357k(tuition)
[you can pay by installment]

25k(jupeb fee), etc

Don't know if it's still the same, but you should budget around 400-500k...

And as someone suggested earlier, you can go to the Foundation office to make your enquires...

what else do you want to know and have you gotten the form?
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by henroo2003: 1:06am On May 31, 2018
What about your o'level result? That also will determine your admission. You can send a whatsapp message to me on 08024741344. So that I can send the guidelines on unilag admission to you.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
davbravo:

1st, there's no accommodation. You have to sought that out yourself....you can rent a room/apartment outside the School or stay in a private hostel (such as Emerald which is close to the school main gate)...It all depends on what you can afford... If you have a family or friend around, you can always stay with them.... so it's your Choice to make..

I have a brother who also wanna do the program but his olevel is poor, his going for computer science with this result
chemistry - D7
Physics - E8
Maths - C5
Can he use this result for program

Got the form 25k...

I paid 25k (Acceptance fee)

357k(tuition)

25k(jupeb fee), etc

Don't know if it's still the same, but you should budget around 400-500k...

And as someone suggested earlier, you can go to the Foundation office to make your enquires...

what else do you want to know and have you gotten the form?
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by davbravo(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
tracyberry:
I have a brother who also wanna do the program but his olevel is poor, his going for computer science with this result
chemistry - D7
Physics - E8
Maths - C5
Can he use this result for the program
A minimum of Credit pass in his 5 O'level subjects if required
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=davbravo post=68016989]

chemistry - D7
Physics - E8
Maths - C5
Can he use this result for the program
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
davbravo:
A minimum of Credit pass in his 5 O'level subjects if required

1. If i wanna register do i have to come to the sch
2. About the accomodation, is it possible to find a girl i can share a room with if we add our capital together
3. I thought medical students were the only one to pay 357 000, while the rest paid 350 000
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by davbravo(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2018
tracyberry:

1. If i wanna register do i have to come to the sch
2. About the accomodation, is it possible to find a girl i can share a room with if we add our capital together
3. I thought medical students were the only one to pay 357 000, while the rest paid 350 000
1. It's not necessary. But it's better you do it in the school, since they understand how to go about the registration properly and you wanna try as much as possible to avoid errors

2. That's possible

3. It's same for everyone
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by olaolalegacy: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
did I just hear you mention 230 to be low score. .you high on coco
better chillax and wait for putme
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Jabarzee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=tracyberry post=68076879][/quote]
this result is very bad, tell him to register for gce
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jabarzee:

this result is very bad, tell him to register for gce
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by hydee123(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2018

The form is 25k plus 5h for bank charges

357k(tuition) acceptance fees is 25k

26k(jupeb fee),
FOR REGISTRATION COME TO SCHOOL PREFERABLE
CALL ME ON 08108775025
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by teabully(m): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2018
230 isn't a low score, u still on point
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
davbravo:

1. It's not necessary. But it's better you do it in the school, since they understand how to go about the registration properly and you wanna try as much as possible to avoid errors

2. That's possible

3. It's same for everyone

pls i need unilag foundation past question
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi davebravo sorry for disturbing but am going on.tuesday register but am confused about something, i read in a website where i was told i need to generate avpin before going to the bank cause i need the pin to register, how true is it, am i go to the bank before the cafe.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by davbravo(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2018
tracyberry:
Hi davebravo sorry for disturbing but am going on.tuesday register but am confused about something, i read in a website where i was told i need to generate avpin before going to the bank cause i need the pin to register, how true is it, am i go to the bank before the cafe.
Go to the cafe first to generate a payment advice which will be required to make payment at the bank... After you've done this, go back to the cafe to complete your registration
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2018
Am i the only one in nairaland going for unilag foundation program, pls those who wanna do program come in let's discuss the way forward, a lot of people re viewing but not commenting.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Intel2(f): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018

2018/2019 SEPTEMBER ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
 We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

ISM ADONAI [Institute Superieur de Management Adonai] | UNDERGRADUATE | MASTERS
Institute Superieur de Management Adonai is a university institute for Management Occupations, Art Courses and Science Courses. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is paid yearly with duration of 3 years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in Institute Superieur de Management Adonai ISM or Purchased by Mzbronchure Consultant. Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

ISM Adonai University,Cotonou [ SEPTEMBER NTAKE UPDATE ]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec | Neco | Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc programme is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

COURSES OFFERED
FACULTY OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
→ Information Technology
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
FACULTY OF ART & HUMANITIES
→ Law (LLB)
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/ SOCIAL SCIENCE
→ Mass Communication
→ Sociology
→ Public Administration
→ Corporate Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
→ Accounting
→ Economics
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Marketing & Advertising
→ Human Resources Management
FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM | REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by oluwashola4me(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2018
tracyberry:
Am i the only one in nairaland going for unilag foundation program, pls those who wanna do program come in let's discuss the way forward, a lot of people re viewing but not commenting.

Hi.
I have a friend(female) applying too - Law.
Going there to make some enquiries for her tomorrow.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 7:43am On Jun 20, 2018
oluwashola4me:

Hi. I have a friend(female) applying too - Law. Going there to make some enquiries for her tomorrow.
wow you mean today, am also coming to unilag today

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Jabarzee(m): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
oluwashola4me:

Hi. I have a friend(female) applying too - Law. Going there to make some enquiries for her tomorrow.
also going for it, let link up
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Jabarzee(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2018
tracyberry:

also going for it, let link up,

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Jabarzee:

also going for it, let link up,
cool mine is 09026259251, have you registered.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
lalasticlala a little help pls, i just wanna connect to other Jupeb candidates.
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by Jabarzee(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2018
tracyberry:

cool mine is 09026259251, have you registered.
not yet, would register next week
Re: Unilag Students I Need Ur Help. by tracyberry(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Jabarzee:

not yet, would register next week
okay, am on my way to unilag to register.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn: Difference Between Jesus And Mohammed / Plc Scada Dcs Training Nigeria / How To Make A High Grade Point (GP) In High Institution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.