Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,257 members, 7,842,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (65542 Views)

Kano Corpers Continue Their Sleep Under The Sun After Skipping Parade (Video) / End Of Registration And Camp Orientation Date For NYSC Batch B, Stream 2,2019 / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2017
ped007:

For security reasons...
I won't upload any...
shey u see.. U post it until things go wrong.. Who are hiding ehhh.. Nah wh oo
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Mr9iceGuy(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army.
If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

Aren't the soldiers armed?
Coward soldiers.

Dem d flex muscle were dem no supo do,wwn it cone to BH,dey bcome deaf n dumb
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by opezy: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice
pls are the born corpers in the same camp with katsina corpers?
mohince:
Here in Borno camp located at katsina state, the soldiers are very cool and friendly. We are realy enjoying our stay over here
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by rexnuelll: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
I want to salute the efforts of the NYSC state coordinator of Kano state for the swift resolution of the crisis at the Nysc orientation camp. Firstly by immediately decamping the camp commandant (Mr terror). Secondly by apologising to all kano corp members and assuring the corp members that the Egyptian we saw last night, we will never see again. Everything is now back to normal in camp and kano camp is now a fun filled camp. Mr Ladan Baba, NYSC state coordinator, Sir, you are truly a father and the entire 2017 batch B stream 1 corp members are proud of you.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Baldg: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy Reminds me of my time at Magaji Dan Yanmusa camp. Major Awotoye.
Kpekpekpe ewe ewe.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by arcnomec(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
lanre9ja:

It should be Major General not Brigadier General. During my camping same thing happen but then it a Yoruba man from Ibadan.

How can a general come be a camp commandant in NYSC?
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by mastermaestro(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
malware:

When you're through with the camping, kuku visit Sabon Gari and get it before it finishes.... Welcome to Sharia state....

With the exception of alcohol and plenty kpetus, Kano is a cool place to be. Thank me later.

Thanks for the firsthand information. smiley
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Ayus4u(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kusala Dam

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by missyojo(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
op, I hope you are enjoying those fresh fish from the mallams. During my camping there, they usually come around the kitchen where food is served to sell fresh roasted fish. Have really missed their fish and the camp entirely. #kanocorper#kusalladam#karaye#
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by ped007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
missyojo:
op, I hope you are enjoying those fresh fish from the mallams. During my camping there, they usually come around the kitchen where food is served to sell fresh roasted fish. Have really missed their fish and the camp entirely. #kanocorper#kusalladam#karaye#
Nope!
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by SohMan(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a disgrace to the Nigerian Army.
If this is not nipped from the bud now, tomorrow even VIO officials will try to clash with the army.

Aren't the soldiers armed?
Coward soldiers.
u re such a stupid fellow, u were not there n u re making nonsense comment, try and buy sense.. Fool
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by SohMan(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Mr9iceGuy:

Dem d flex muscle were dem no supo do,wwn it cone to BH,dey bcome deaf n dumb
why don't u go there wit ur family and friends, u fool, ungrateful fellow..
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Blackstone01(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
I just dey laugh Una wey dey comment...who no dey dia no go understand...we were submissive but the camp commandant was not friendly. We didnt clash with soldiers, we saved the the punishment and insult by the commandant. So make una no insult my stream. We did something right... grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Ndipe(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2020
My NYSC orientation was at Wudil camp in Kano state.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by LordAzubuike(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2020
lanre9ja:

It should be Major General not Brigadier General. During my camping same thing happen but then it a Yoruba man from Ibadan.
Do you know what you're saying at all grin. Nysc is paramilitary. And it can be likened to a batallion divided into different platoons. In the army, a captain usually leads a batallion. Staff sergeants and warrant officers can lead a platoon.

Cc arcnomec SirKriz
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Brunicekid(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ndipe:
My NYSC orientation was at Wudil camp in Kano state.
Is the Kano NYSC camp not at Karaye, Kasala Dam again
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Ndipe(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brunicekid:

Mine was at Wudil camp a while back. They must have relocated.
Re: Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp by Ndipe(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Brunicekid:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.