Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday (1039 Views)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 02, 2017
The Daughter of the Emir of Daura , Princess Halimatu Sadiya Umar Faruk will be conferred with the children’s title of Magajiya Yakumo on her first birthday, December 13.
The 85-year-old monarch married the girl’s mother, Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk, in mid 2015.

Congrats to her!

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/emir-daura-confer-daughter-chieftancy/

Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by chicagoPD(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2017
K
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by duduade: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2017
I swear these hausas are just myopic... The wife quickly securing her duaghters future... The wealthy keep enjoying and the poor ones keep being the ones to wallow in poverty
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by Macgreat(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy

Cute baby. . . go ahead sir. kiss
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by AxxeMan: 3:01am On Dec 02, 2017
I swear all this ones don miss road

Baba aboki at 85 you still dey knack , you go knock soon oo
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2017
AxxeMan:

lol
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2017
bumps
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
AxxeMan:
no mind them
Re: Emir Of Daura To Confer one year old daughter with title on Her Birthday by DocAdray(f): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

8 Oldest Cities In The World. / My Arguments Against Multiculturalism / What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.