Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) (57393 Views)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Farouk Umar, Emir Of Daura Welcomes Second Child With Gimbiya Aisha Umar Farouk / Son Of Emir Of Daura, Farouk Umar And His Aide (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2021

Emir of Daura with new bride Aisha Iro Maikano

The Emir of Daura, Faruk Umar Faruk, has married a 20-year-old bride, Aisha Iro Maikano, on Saturday.

Born in 1921, the nonagenarian manther tied the knot in a low key marriage ceremony in Katsina with the nubile young lady after a brief courtship.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the monarch paid N1million naira dowry to the bride, who is the daughter of Fagacin Katsina, Iro Maikano.

Sources said the serial polygamist has married not less than four young wives in the last six years.

In a short video sent to DAILY NIGERIAN, the jubilant bride was seen dancing to the tune of a traditional music.

Another short video shows how Magajin Garin Daura, Musa Umar, representing the emir at the Wedding Fatiha.

The love-struck couple enjoying a bite from the wedding cake

Sources close to the royal family said the emir divorced all his three wives recently, to pick a new four set of wives. β€œThe plan was that the emir wanted to marry at least three wives at one go,” said a family source.

VIDEOS available: https://dailynigerian.com/video-year-emir-daura-takes/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by chatinent: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Are young ladies renewable materials to these people?

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by insidelife22(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2021
those people and kpekus eh.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Aufbauh(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.
The marriage is consensual and both are of adult age.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!

394 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
What a shame of a girl child...

Tuehhh

See the ancestor...

Once dem don take enough Buran Tashi...na so dem go dey squeeze face dey find one innocent youngie to scatter her down below come give her fistula.

Dem go later divorce that one once the top cylinder don dey leak and the engine don dey smoke, come pick new one, repeat the same thing until the music fades.

Check out my signature for your top notch laptops

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by slickbak(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
And somewhere in America, R Kelly is roasting.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by gasparpisciotta: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2021
In the words of our resident chimney!

Damn niggarrrr!!!!

Na him grand-children go dey lite her kpoli and bang the pussy!!!!

16 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by money121(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Ok

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2021
β€œThe plan was that the emir wanted to marry at least three wives at one go,” said a family source.
Islam na enjoyment sha !

Divorced 4 set of wives to marry a new set of 3 wives

Na car garage clearance ? grin

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Don't be surprised at the performance of this Baba on top bed...they have all the roots and medicines to keep manhood alive even when the body appeared weak and old..

30 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Lattop(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2021
See as happy the Brainwashed Girl is shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by freeborn02: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2021
Aufbauh:
Most people will try to castigate the man whereas the young girl willfully accepted the marriage proposal.
The marriage is consensual and both are of adult age.

If I turn 90, and a 20 year old girl agrees to marry me I'll gladly go for it. I hate hypocrisy!

Didn't you guys say only enemies of Buhari government do protests? cheesy

Why did you protest in Katsina? Have you also become enemies of Buhari government? cheesy

Every evil you defend will haunt you down.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2021
A sign he is unconcerned with the high insecurity threatening his people

Ndi ara

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by helinues: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2021
That's in the 21st century, home state of the president.

Please how can future is female be with all this rada rada.

Shame oo

9 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2021
The people under his emirate in Daura have been under siege while being killed with utter impunity by bandits/terrorists, yet all this old fool is obsessed with is getting his grand daughter to be warming his bed.

Meanwhile, his domain is even the adopted home town of their equally failed president son. So much ills plaguing this contraption of a nation.

25 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by AntiBMC(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2021
And look at the beautiful girl...who has now been rendered vseless. So na ds old repulsive cockroach wey gbola go don shrivel/shrink finish go dey hvmp am?

Religion of.... tongue

7 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Northern leaders and shamelessness

8 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2021
I just love my faith.
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by AsapTeddy(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2021
90 years vs 20 years...

Problem dey this country oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2021
AntiBMC:
And look at the beautiful girl...who has now been rendered vseless. So na ds old repulsive cockroach wey gbola go don shrivel/shrink finish go dey hvmp am?

Religion of.... tongue
he has ground son who be helping him

4 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by pointblank247(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2021
Who is that OP that said that zoology was a useless course in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by JAMO84: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Those that celebrated 18 years old Regina Daniel when she married 70 years old Ned Nwoko should not come here to abuse the Emir o

16 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2021
It's okay. At least he didn't do a minor like Mohammed.

16 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by usolarr: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by jimtemi1: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
All this rubbish make me sick.. What some of our girls have turn too. If monkey hold money, then go marry am.. Shiooo

5 Likes

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Earlystar698(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Omo no be juju be that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Jidemoo: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Na money she dey find

Na fresh blood he dey find

Ceteris paribus grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' / One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.