Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41135 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by queensera(f): 6:46am On Dec 02, 2017
The Nigerian popular apostle, "apostle suleman" took to his twitter page to reveal that he just increased is own tithe from the normal 10 percent God ordered them to collect to 30 percent.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 percent, Satan Go And Die"

What is your thoughts about this.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-just-increased-my-tithe-to-30-percent.html

12 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by daewoorazer(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2017

We understand your gimmick...stop trying too hard.. Our tithes will still go directly to the homeless citizens and indigent students and not some Lord's coffer which is already filled with exotic cars and in some cases, private jets

This is a simple case of multiplier effect

No matter what you give, it comes back in thousands of fold

=no(thousands) of members * tithes

391 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by SOFTENGR: 6:50am On Dec 02, 2017
I don't have an issue with that. If he likes, let him increase it to 100%. As far as gullible people are not complaining.

#itsnotmymoney

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Biodun37: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2017
"Ole gbe, Ole gba". where is your tithe coming from?

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by quinnboy: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Y.....Suleiman!!! How many times I call you? Behave!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Kingsleyuc(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2017
nice move pastor. but wrong move sharing it with the media...not right...mr pastor

Cake baking and decoration full course training pdf and videos free...check my profile

11 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by JamesReacher(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Hope Daniella Okeke 10% is ready

245 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by thesicilian: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2017
No problems with the reverred Apostle increasing his tithe from 10% to 30%. My only issues with it are:
1. The Bible says what the right hand does the left hand shouldn't be aware of it, so we can still claim our heavenly rewards. Although then it was talking about giving to the poor, I believe the same principle applies .(Matthew 6:3)
2. If it was done to spite Freeze (I refuse to refer to him as Daddy), then it was a carnal decision and not motivated by the Holy Spirit.
3. Instead of giving Biblical reference, the man of God is quoting Adams Oshiomole!

245 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by miteolu(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2017
See brain, 30%.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by realmindz: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2017
calculation is wisdom...

all he needs to do is take from what the gullible has paid him and pay himself which at the end all belongs to him.....however, with this statement alone, he just increased his monthly revenue as the gullible would be encouraged to pay more.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Samusu(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Why not kuku tell them to bring in their 100% income?

Shirme kawai

#freethesheeplemovement

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Marvel1206: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2017
The way some pastors just post carelessly on social media these days

18 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by hisgrace090: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2017
The question remains, is paying tithe compulsory today as a a christian?

If yes, clique like, if no, share.

15 Likes 116 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by donstan18: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Rip to some gullible fellows!!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
This tithe thing has really exposed many to be rogues. Not a single scripture to back it up. Not one.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/brothers-beggars-street-tithe-church/

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Grabbeast: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2017
And the zombie members of the church will still obey.

Nigerians mumu never do, until they start telling their pastors our mumu don do.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Randy100: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
I go with ecl 4 vs 11

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by miqos03: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok, I hear

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by kidman96(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
When I get to heaven gate and they say I can't enter because I didn't pay tithe....

I will majestically bounce to hell...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah yeah.. That's how we roll in the kingdom, Satan and his agents can go and hug transformer... hahahahaha grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by lilfreezy: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Increasing tithe that will still enter your pocket so that others too will increase

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DLondonboiy: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
If you like increase it to 200%, we no go ever pay tithe again..

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by KKKWHITE(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
so where is the tithe going to

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by AngelicBeing: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by NigerDeltan(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

A lady was interviewing one pastor on TVC news last Sunday

The pastor was so bitter about the comment made by freeze, he was even abusing him until the lady asked

Lady: pastor do you pay tithe?

Pastor: yes of course

Lady: who do you pay your tithe to?

Pastor: I spend it on the less privilege and the hungry in the society

Lady: can we do that as well?

Pastor: #stammering# yes

Assuming I was able to meet that lady I wouldn't mind giving to her my last kobo for that question

264 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by linton8442(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
and what are we supposed to do with this

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by computerboy: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
30% that will still come back to you?

Check my signature for laptops at best prices

6 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by LasGidiOwner: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am beginning to believe #FREEZE.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by valdes00(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

We understand your gimmick...stop trying too hard.. Our tithes will still go directly to the homeless citizens and indigent students and not some Lord's coffer which is already filled with exotic cars and in some cases, private jets

This is a simple case of multiplier effect

No matter what you give, it comes back in thousands of fold

=no(thousands) of members * tithes
Bless you bro, I couldn't av said it better...
All na business strategy...Even if he increased it to 90%, at the end he is still paying it to himself...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by addikt(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hahahah, PAYING YOURSELF YOUR TITHE , EVEN IF YOU PAY 100% IT'S JUST A RECYCLE , YOU OWN IT ALL....

This is just a publicity stunt to ginger them followers to bring more of their hard earned money forth as Xmas is fast approaching grin...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Archangel15: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who is he paying tithe to?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hahahahaha
Look at this stephenified, You wan increase to carry buy Okereke Xmas present bah ?

Idiots will still fall for the scammers...
Jesus preached love for enemies, you preached that we should kill our own enemies.
Jesus Christ was a giver, and never taking..but you big ass seeking scammer be looking for 10% and after that be increasing to 30%.

Na the brainwashed idiots... Who are so stupid as to still fall, even when you guys have no single biblical backing to support ur greed, that i pity.

37 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.