Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (923 Views)

Ondo Coach Confesses On How He Harvested Organ Of His Ex / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Biliamin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Invoice Oxley, has made a sequence of beautiful confessions since he was admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and instructed he has weeks to reside. He claims he dedicated 17 assassinations for the American authorities between 1974 and 1985, together with the music icon Bob Marley.

Mr. Oxley, who labored for the CIA for 29 years as an operative with top-level safety clearances, claims he was typically used as a hitman by the group, to assassinate people who might signify a menace to the objectives of the company.

Skilled as a sniper and marksman, Mr. Oxley additionally has vital expertise with extra unconventional strategies of inflicting hurt upon others, like poisons, explosives, induced coronary heart assaults and most cancers.

The 79-year-old operative claims he dedicated the assassinations between March 1974 and August 1985, at a time when he says the CIA “was a regulation unto itself.” He says he was a part of an operative cell of three members which carried out political assassinations throughout the nation and sometimes in overseas nations.

Most of their victims had been political activists, journalists, and union leaders, however he additionally confesses to assassinating a couple of scientists, medical researchers, artists and musicians whose concepts and affect “represented a menace to the pursuits of the USA.”

He claims he had no downside with going by way of with the assassination of Bob Marley, as a result of “I used to be a patriot, I believed within the CIA, and I didn’t query the motivation of the company. I’ve all the time understood that generally sacrifices need to be made for the higher good.”

However Mr. Oxley confesses that Bob Marley stays distinctive amongst his victims, as he was the one sufferer he “felt something for.”

“The others had been assholes. Bob Marley was Bob Marley. I used to be no nearer to being a long-haired hippy again then than I’m now, however I have to admit Bob’s music did transfer me. It held some energy over me.”

He claims to have “combined emotions” about Bob Marley’s dying. On the one hand, Marley was “a very good man, a ravishing soul” with “profound creative presents” who didn’t need to have his life reduce brief. However in keeping with Mr. Oxley, Bob Marley was additionally inserting the objectives of the CIA in jeopardy and threatening the existence of the USA:

“He was succeeding in making a revolution that used music as a extra highly effective device than bullets and bombs. Bob Marley in 1976 was a really severe menace to the worldwide establishment and to the hidden energy brokers implementing their plan for a brand new world order. So far as the company was involved, Bob Marley was too profitable, too well-known, too influential… A Jamaican Rastaman who began utilizing his funds and fame to assist causes around the globe that had been in direct battle with the CIA… To be sincere, he signed his personal dying warrant.”

“It’s not like we didn’t warn him. We despatched a couple of guys to shoot up his home in Kingston,” Mr Oxley says, referring to a taking pictures within the Marley residence that left the singer with an injured arm and chest. “We had a message for him. We impressed upon him the gravity of the state of affairs he discovered himself in. He didn’t hear.”

“Two days later, within the mountains, I caught him with the pin.“

How Bob Marley was murdered by the CIA

Two days after Bob Marley was shot within the left arm by one among three gunmen who ambushed the singer and a few of his crew in his home in Kingston, and after a short stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protecting hills of the Blue Mountains and frolicked on the highest level in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming live performance.

In keeping with Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to realize entry to Bob Marley throughout his Blue Mountains retreat. He launched himself as a well-known photographer working for the New York Instances, and gave Bob Marley a present.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Measurement 10. When he tried on the fitting shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over proper there after which. The nail within the shoe was tainted with most cancers viruses and micro organism. If it pierced his pores and skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a sequence of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the USA within the late sixties, early seventies. By the point Bob Marley’s time got here round, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No extra bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he saved shut contact with Marley through the ultimate years of his life, guaranteeing the medical recommendation he obtained in Paris, London and the USA “would hasten his demise reasonably than treatment him.” He died from most cancers in Might 1981. He was simply 36 years outdated.

“The final time I noticed Bob earlier than he died he had eliminated the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in entrance of us. The most cancers had finished it’s job.”

“The day he died in Miami was undoubtedly one of the crucial troublesome moments in my profession. I felt actual dangerous. For a very long time I wasn’t comfy with my half in his dying. However ultimately I got here to comprehend it needed to be finished, for America.”

http://www.attworldnews.com/news/cia-agent-confesse6s-on-deathbed-i-killed-bob-marley/
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by agabaI23(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
You want peace before you die abi?
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Dammyofficial(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
OK.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by jeronimo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Is this a John Grisham or Hardley Chase novel?
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by 2shure: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
inject him wit lethal injection and let him sleep before he dies

(1) (Reply)

A Mysterious Discovery At Onitcha Mansion / Nepa Light Kills Popular DJ In Delta State. / See What Thieves Did To Man, For Not Holding His Phone When They Try To Rob Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.