Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses (83293 Views)

'I Killed Bob Marley' - Ex-cia Agent Makes Shocking Confession 37 Years After Hi / “I Killed Bob Marley” – Ex-cia Agent / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by EmagNig(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
79-year-old Bill Oxley, ex-agent of America’s Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has confessed that he killed Bob Marley, the reggae legend.

Marley tragically died aged only 36-years-old, following a four-year battle with cancer.

The story of cancer may seem untrue as startling claims have emerged from a deathbed confession made by an ex-CIA officer, where he admitted to the killing.

According to a report by the Daily Star,Oxley is alleged to have claimed the murder of Marley among 17 other assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, at a time when he said the CIA “was a law unto itself.”

Oxley, who reportedly worked as an operative for the CIA for 29 years, is alleged to have said he was often used as a hitman on targets deemed to “represent a threat to the interests of the United States.”

In a purported interview shared widely online, he admitted having no problem with proceeding with the Bob Marley assassination because

“I was a patriot, I believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation of the agency – I’ve always understood that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.”

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.”

“The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.”

Although widely dismissed as fiction, the account does tally with findings by UK scientists in 2014, who discovered the mysterious acral melanomas – the rare type of skin cancer that caused reggae musician’s demise – was in fact not caused by the sun.

Bob Marley’s soon Ziggy has previously implied his Father was killed, saying in a 2013 interview about the death: “I don’t know what to believe … there are a lot of theories.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-killed-bob-marley-ex-cia-agent-bill-oxley-confesses/

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Then bring him back to life

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Waakanda: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
If this is true, then Bob's children and their generations to come should get ready for a roller coaster cos it's financially cloudy right now; it's about to rain cheesy

6 CV and LinkedIn Profile Samples written by HR Experts and commended by all: www..com/cv-samples ... No more excuse for not getting your desired job.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by fk001(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2018

According to the conspiracy theory, Oxley used faked press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley at his Blue Mountain retreat; introducing himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

Ganja smokers will not be happy with this news embarassed

I don't know why they worship Bob Marley.

CIA have been assassinating innocent people since time immemorial.

This is inhumane and unjust

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by GavelSlam: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:
Ganja smokers will not be happy with this news grin grin cheesy

I don't know why they worship Bob Marley.

Look for a documentary on Bob Marley and see for yourself.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by fk001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Look for a documentary on Bob Marley and see for yourself.

Okay bro i will try. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by GavelSlam: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
fk001:

Okay bro i will try. wink

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by SarakiBukola: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2018

This might be true....still might be pure lies.

Some just lie for the fun of it.

Pathological liars are the very worst types. They believe even their own lies. It's so real to them

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by amaniro: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
My Bob Marley. God will not forgive you

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by GengisKhan(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Rather interesting. That's why most people who are overwhelmed with the enormity of their insignificance in the grander scheme of things, as opposed to the shadowy happenings of the real world in which they play almost no role at all and much of which goes over their heads, console themselves with the concept of a 'judgement day', where all will be revealed. If na by that one, judgement day go be judgement century be that.

Personally, it might be seen as a conspiracy theory, but if the CIA, with the full backing of the U.S government could undertake a project as ignominious and dastardly as MK Ultra, then those niggas can do anything. Y'all read up on MK Ultra and you'll have an inkling of what the U.S is capable of.

That's why I hate Amerikkka with all my heart. Dem go dey form world police with one hand dey use the other hand dey scatter the world so that dem go get reason to police am well well. angry

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by SEONaijaExpert: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
When a white cop kills a black man, he calls himself a patriot. Shame!

Let's keep deceiving ourselves, the whites doesn't like the blacks. They used derogatory words and then apologize. It's a shame.

You see demeaning things Trump has been saying lately about African leaders and Africans as a whole? It's not ending anytime soon.

Racism is real. These guys are just pretending. It's all fake love!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by obafemee80(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
He killed one of the Greatest musician ever...

According to Proverbs 11:21
Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by excomarow(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
No die yet you must take this oshogbo weed. Weaked Man kawai

6 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by kennypoju04: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
After how many years

The world is indeed a very wicked place

No one can be trusted,even those we entrust our securities to totally...

Get your rmb for #50/¥....need quick cash...

2 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by theoldpretender(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hmm...Bob oxley

FAKE NEWS

Claims of weaponized cancer infection are part of a broader, long-running discussion about “targeted assassinations” by intelligence agents in the United States and elsewhere. Most prominently, some adherents claimed that the CIA was responsible for the cancer which claimed the life of Venezuelan leader Hugo Chávez, in 2013.

It might be possible to externally induce cancer in another person by infecting them with a virus known to cause cancer. Marley developed skin cancer in his foot, which subsequently metastasized and developed into the brain cancer that eventually killed him, and it is conceivable that intentionally infecting a person with an immune-compromising virus such as HIV, could possibly cause them to develop skin cancer.

[b]However, it is questionable whether this would be likely to be used as an assassination method. Firstly, the precise mechanics of “infecting” someone with cancer are uncertain, meaning the desired end result — death caused by cancer — would be far from assured.

And while the ultimate cause of death — cancer — would certainly have the benefit of preventing suspicions, it can take years for a person to die from cancer. This would undermine one of the principle purposes of an assassination — to quickly stop an individual doing or saying something.

As implausible as the “shoe plot” might seem, the CIA is known to have made a number of unorthodox political assassination attempts, against Fidel Castro in particular.

Whether or not there was anything more to Bob Marley’s death than natural causes — and there is no solid evidence to the contrary — we can say with certainty that a CIA agent named “Bill Oxley” did not confess while on his death bed in Maine to assassinating the singer.[/b]

Fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bob-marley-cia/

Don't beleive everything on the internet.

By the way....I no dey work for CIA.

8 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Mouthgag: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
grin
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by itiswellandwell: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Haaaaa

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by edo3(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Stale news.
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Mouthgag: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
This old fool want to be popular by force

Wayray

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by musicwriter(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
If you represent black interest you're always going to be a target by western establishment who think they should be the one running the affairs of the earth. How to convince us that this is not a conspiracy theory is another problem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Pabloosas(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why?

1 Like

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by saasala(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Dont believe this sh1t please

3 Likes

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Bomboclat!

Whatever it means! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Mideh95: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
You killed easy E and pac too..... y'all white folks are just demons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Bossontop(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
undecided
What??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by DonHummer(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
I wont be surprised if those CIA'S where involved in 2pacs and biggies death too

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by bentlywills(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
cry
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by gidjah(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
This is hard mehnnn!!!!
Re: Bill Oxley: I Killed Bob Marley - Ex-CIA Agent Confesses by Xisnin(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Fake news

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.