Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid (46452 Views)

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
I'm tired of the Davido and Wizkid hype. Yes they have sang lots of popular songs and yes they have helped introduce foreigners to Nigerian music, but their songs have lots of wack lyrics and stupid repetition of lines. And recently the quality of their songs have dropped.

If you want to listen to good Nigerian musicians that have great lyrics in their songs and not the rubbish from the likes of Davido and Wizkid, listen the the songs of these Artistes I'm about to mention.

Here they are in no particular order:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
1. Tems

206 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
2. 2Baba

389 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
3. Omah Lay

369 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
4. Fireboy

418 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
5. Teni

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
6. Patoranking

367 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
7. Burna boy

451 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by chiiraq802(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
What of Joeboy

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Madibah(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
since I saw tems at the beginning of the list I know it's a trashy stuff

who is tems ??

and lastly
which Kain mumu lyrics teni get
teni as how
I'm not getting this
this guy need brain resetting with knock

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
What of Joeboy

Joeboy's lyrics are as wack as Wizkid and davido.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
nice list please add the following
Jonny drille Wurld Ladipoe Brymo Asa Beautiful Nubian SDC Oxlade
infact all Alte Gathering

228 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Infolenka: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

You don't know tems?

She's the girl that sang the song "try me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
chiiraq802:
What of Joeboy
are you okay? nah about simping song we dey talk?

22 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this

Tems is d new queen deal with that

Your Yemi Alade or Tiwa doesn't come close

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Madibah(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?
I know tems I have her songs in my playlist
she doesn't have up to 5songs and you're using them to compare

she hasn't even reign up to a year even omah lay
how can you say omah lay has a good lyrics ? in which song? lo lo ?? you ?? bad intentions?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Madibah(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:

Tems is d new queen deal with that
Your Yemi Alade or Tiwa doesn't come close
tems is a good artist I love her songs but putting tems close to tiwa is actually crazy bro
I don't know of yemi , bcuz I hate her songs with passion

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by chiiraq802(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
azawuoba:

are you okay? nah about simping song we dey talk?
Simping song nobody sing simping songs pass fire boy....

4 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
chiiraq802:

well I'm not a fan of either
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by chiiraq802(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this

I tire grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

tems is a good artist
I love her songs
but putting tems close to tiwa is actually crazy bro

I don't know of yemi , bcuz I hate her songs with passion
Yemi is a no no, Tiwa, she's past her prime,

Tems is d new queen

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ottyn01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
How can you say wizkid don't have lyrics?
I dnt blame you,

Wizkid is the real GOAT!
Take it or leave it...StarboyFC

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by SILENTandSMART2: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
aswear you're 100% correct about tems and fire boy but the rest to me are the same joor,

try me and damage by tems is nice

aswear nah foreign artist i thought she was when i listen to her first music,

that girl is the best girl in Nigeria

fireboy is trying also , i love "what if i say "
but lemme add,

listen to trobul and mad,

did you know wurld ?

laycon also dey put small lyrics also , icon remix with Joe boy is nice,

wurld gat nice music, listen to trobul or mad,

that's all for the whole federal capital of Nigeria cry

cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by chiiraq802(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Aside Burna boy and 2face the rest are trash.... cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by NnamdiN: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Infolenka:

You don't know tems?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEp-P2-rqY
didn't even know this song was from a Nigerian and by a woman. She sounds so manly.

23 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Godwin5766(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Madibah:

who is tems ??

and lastly
teni as how
I'm not getting this
bro pls go download damages and try me sanged by tems...u've got no choice, u will like her

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by hanyechukwu88981: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
:
well I'm not a fan of either
Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by slawormiir: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Omah lay is trying..
Tubaba and burna boy na senior men...you nor suppose put them for that list

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by SaintHilary(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided

THE ONLY SONG WE ALL NEED TO BE SINGING NOW IS

Dem been para o
Angry mob dem killy barawo
Back in aba
Burning Dead body
Dem do am like nama o
Dem konk him ogor o
Wipe am 2 by 2 him japa o
Fall for coal tar o
Olokpa don show
Everybody don kawa o
Call him mama
Olokpa don show
Everybody don japa o

>>>>>>>>>>

This country na wa (yo lo lo lo lo)
This country na wa (ye le le le le le le)
This country na wa (yo lo lo lo lo)
This country na wa (ye le le le le le le)

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Sabadon(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tu baba is a king istan
Patoranking too is good, i ll add tems to the list

6 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Ayandokun2000: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Where's vector, brymo and wurld

U con put fireboy....chai

How many songs omah lay get?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid by Legalcriminal: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Why OP go add Teni and Patoranking.
You must be high on drugs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / Yemi Alade – Kissing (Behind-the-scene Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.