Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned (9450 Views)

Full. Download Halsey Manic 2020 Album / DOWNLOAD Mp3: G-eazy – No Limit Remix Ft. A$AP Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J / Download Mp3: G-eazy - No Limit (remix) Ft. A$ap Rocky, French Montana, Juicy J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Him & I By G-eazy & Halsey Song | The Beautiful & Damned by metrosonglyrics: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
http://metrosonglyrics.com/2017/12/02/him-i-by-g-eazy-halsey-the-beautiful-damned/

Description:- HIM & I BY G-EASY & HALSEY Song is the new song of album THE BEAUTIFUL & DAMNED (Ft. ZOE NASH) which is Sung by G-EASY. BPG, RVG, RCA is the music label under which the album is releasing on 15th December 2017.

Song: Him & I By G-Easy & Halsey

Album: The Beautiful & Damned

Singer: G-Easy

Music Company: BPG, RVG, RCA

Lyrics of Him & I By G-Easy & Halsey Song Song
[Chorus: Halsey]
Cross my heart, hope to die
To my lover, I’d never lie
He said “be true,” I swear I’ll try
In the end, it’s him and I
He’s out his head, I’m out my mind
We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his, and he is mine
In the end, it’s him and I, him and I

[Verse 1: G-Eazy & Halsey]
My ’65 speeding up the PCH, a hell of a ride
They don’t wanna see us make it, they just wanna divide
2017 Bonnie and Clyde
Wouldn’t see the point of living on if one of us died, yeah
Got that kind of style everybody try to rip off
YSL dress under when she takes the mink off
Silk on her body, pull it down and watch it slip off
Ever catch me cheating, she would try to cut my (ha-ha-ha)
Crazy, but I love her, I could never run from her
Hit it, no rubber never would let no one touch her
Swear we drive each other, mad, she be so stubborn
But, what the Bleep is love with no pain, no suffer
Intense, this shit, it gets dense
She knows when I’m out of it like she could just sense
If I had a million dollars or was down to ten cents
She’d be down for whatever, never gotta convince, no.......

For complete lyrics of this song, Please visit this link:

http://metrosonglyrics.com/2017/12/02/him-i-by-g-eazy-halsey-the-beautiful-damned/

(1) (Reply)

Did DJ Xclusive Buy Youtube Views For His ‘pangolo’ Video? / Download Wizkid - In My Bed (audio & Video) / 2face Unstoppable Album - Listen To The Tracks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.