Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After (6474 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Nathan2016: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
Even in the modern world, coming out as transgender is a particularly difficult thing to do.

Someone who knows all too well how emotionally turbulent it can be to come out as transgender is 21-year-old Jaimie Wilson.
Jaimie may be a multi-talented musician, DJ, and model, but the thought of attaining his dreams whilst simultaneously living as his authentic self was unthinkable when he was a teenager and suffering from gender dysphoria.

In order to inspire others like him, Jamie has shared a series of before and after photos of his striking transition. The photos show how the up-and-coming musician and model went from a conventionally attractive woman to a heart-throbbingly handsome young man.

In a tell-all interview with UNILAD, Jaimie delved into his past and revealed how he felt when he realized he was transgender. Because of his upbringing in a conservative family, he had to hide who he really was and never openly presented himself in a masculine way.

Jaimie’s situation felt hopeless for a long time because he was unable to tell anyone about the emotional turmoil he had been enduring.

“Honestly, it was extremely scary because I didn’t think I’d ever be able to transition,” he said. “I thought it was something I would have to live with for the rest of my life. I didn’t tell anyone how I was feeling because I was afraid of losing everyone.”

Fortunately, Jaimie did reach a point in his life where he felt brave enough to start the lengthy, expensive and risky process of transitioning from female to male, and he’s never looked back since beginning his journey. ;

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by TRAPP(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
You are not alive, you're just 'a walking dead'. grin

8 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am I the only one feeling rapture might have occurred?

4 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by kelechi50: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
TRAPP:
You are not alive, you're just 'a walking dead'. grin
who tell you, his life and her choice

4 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by PheezyLee(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am not understanding !
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Praisles(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
emmanuelrabb:
Am I the only one feeling rapture might have occurred?
Rapture ? bro? you no wan follow? end time signs my brother,Rapture will be known all over

2 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Kingsleyuc(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Handsome guy

Cake Baking And Decoration Full Course Training Pdf And Videos Free Download...check my profile

2 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Issa fine boy....so, do they give Adam's apple too when you switch from female to male?

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
safarigirl:
Issa fine boy....so, do they give Adam's apple too when you switch from female to male?
Hormone shots does that ...
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by falcon01: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
My question here is do they transplant a pennis on them or they leave their v*gina.??

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Nathan2016: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
falcon01:
My question here is do they transplant a pennis on them or they leave their v*gina.??

Lol
Use google oga
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by cherr(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
She looks way better as a man

2 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by AuroraB(f): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Still get visits from AuntFlo undecided
Yay cheesy
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
She looks handsome tho
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
She's cute.
I wouldn't date him though
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by earthsync(f): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
he should live life the way he wants. we got one life to live.

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
This proves indubitably that males are more attractive than females.....

don't mention me to argue pls.

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by harriet412(f): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
The male version of him is cute kiss
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Twirelex: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
She's cute. I wouldn't date him though
forgive me
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by falcon01: 3:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Nathan2016:

Lol
Use google oga
cry cry google says no they don't have a penis!!! Its even gayer than I thought f*cking a guy with pissy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by tochivitus(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2017
I have seen enough, Am moving outa earth to other planet, who's with me ?

1 Like

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Would have loved to come with you, but don't have tfare
tochivitus:

2 Likes

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Authoreety: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2017
tochivitus:

My guy u are on ur own o....
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by amalder: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
finally I give up

Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2017
End time transgender
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by ikemesit4477: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
falcon01:
that is the same question I have been meaning to ask, because I don't understand!
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Tamarapetty(f): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
disgusted
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by Vyolet(f): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
So how does he handle his monthly flow?
Weird life.
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by idu1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
falcon01:
sex reassignment can be done too .
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by SolexxBarry(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow so they implanted a dickk for her too Even beards too
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by ericsimons18: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
tochivitus:

Nigga pls go alone
Re: Transgender From Woman To Man Shares Photographs Before And After by tochivitus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
ericsimons18:

Nigga pls go alone

In the next 20years u might be fvcking a girl that was once a dude without knowing grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Breaks Sad News & Secret About His Girlfriend Chioma. / Photos Of Pastor Adeboye’s Only Daughter Bolu Adubi Who Recently Turned 50 / Hehehe Man Pictured Pricing An Ashawo In Maitama Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.