Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (4128 Views)

I Killed Bob Marley, Ex CIA Agent Confesses On His Deathbed / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Urukpe: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Bill Oxley, has made a series of stunning confessions since he was admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and told he has weeks to live. He claims he committed 17 assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, including the music icon Bob Marley.

Mr. Oxley, who worked for the CIA for 29 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often used as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the goals of the agency.

Trained as a sniper and marksman, Mr. Oxley also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons, explosives, induced heart attacks and cancer.

The 79-year-old operative claims he committed the assassinations between March 1974 and August 1985, at a time when he says the CIA “was a law unto itself.” He says he was part of an operative cell of three members which carried out political assassinations across the country and occasionally in foreign countries.

Most of their victims were political activists, journalists, and union leaders, but he also confesses to assassinating a few scientists, medical researchers, artists and musicians whose ideas and influence “represented a threat to the interests of the United States.”

He claims he had no problem with going through with the assassination of Bob Marley, because “I was a patriot, I believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation of the agency. I’ve always understood that sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.”

But Mr. Oxley confesses that Bob Marley remains unique among his victims, as he was the only victim he “felt anything for.”

“The others were assholes. Bob Marley was Bob Marley. I was no closer to being a long-haired hippy back then than I am now, but I must admit Bob’s music did move me. It held some power over me.”

He claims to have “mixed feelings” about Bob Marley’s death. On the one hand, Marley was “a good man, a beautiful soul” with “profound artistic gifts” who did not deserve to have his life cut short. But according to Mr. Oxley, Bob Marley was also placing the goals of the CIA in jeopardy and threatening the existence of the United States:

“He was succeeding in creating a revolution that used music as a more powerful tool than bullets and bombs. Bob Marley in 1976 was a very serious threat to the global status quo and to the hidden power brokers implementing their plan for a new world order. As far as the agency was concerned, Bob Marley was too successful, too famous, too influential… A Jamaican Rastaman who started using his funds and fame to support causes around the world that were in direct conflict with the CIA… To be honest, he signed his own death warrant.”

“It’s not like we didn’t warn him. We sent a few guys to shoot up his house in Kingston,” Mr Oxley says, referring to a shooting in the Marley residence that left the singer with an injured arm and chest. “We had a message for him. We impressed upon him the gravity of the situation he found himself in. He didn’t listen.”

“Two days later, in the mountains, I stuck him with the pin.“

How Bob Marley was murdered by the CIA

Two days after Bob Marley was shot in the left arm by one of three gunmen who ambushed the singer and some of his crew in his house in Kingston, and after a brief stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protective hills of the Blue Mountains and spent time at the highest point in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming concert.

bob-marley-assassination

According to Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley during his Blue Mountains retreat. He introduced himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift.

“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”

“There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.”

Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.” He died from cancer in May 1981. He was just 36 years old.

bob-marley-death
The final photo of Bob Marley, days before his death.
“The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says.

“He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.”

“The day he died in Miami was definitely one of the most difficult moments in my career. I felt real bad. For a long time I wasn’t comfortable with my part in his death. But eventually I came to realize it had to be done, for America.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/yournewswire.com/cia-agent-deathbed-bob-marley/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Jlow2: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
May God 4give u

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by emmanuelrabb(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
The deed is done already
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by jojomario(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bob Marley's memories live on.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by colossus91(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bob Marley my man!,
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by ClitoPen: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
See news!
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by AshiwajuFoward: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Omo, fear CIA o. So na dem kill Bob? Kai! What a world. shocked

4 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Urukpe: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
Omo, fear CIA o. So na dem kill Bob? Kai! What a world. shocked

Years ago, CIA usually try to control the world, things are a little different now. In d future 2pac real killers maybe reveal as govt agents.

9 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by AshiwajuFoward: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Urukpe:

Years ago, CIA usually try to control the world, things are a little different now. In d future 2pac real killers maybe reveal as govt agents.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by bonechamberlain(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
angry Cia the killer arm of western capitalist. what is the essence of this confession, God cannot forgive u angry waiting for killers of 2pac and biggie to make their own confession

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by delpee(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
embarassed cry
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Urukpe:

As well, in the nearest future i hope, we are going to know who really are behind BOKO HARAM just like the confessions made about OPERATION GLADIO.

6 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Urukpe: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

As well, in the nearest future i hope, we are going to know who really are behind BOKO HARAM just like the confessions made about OPERATION GLADIO.

True

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by musicwriter(m): 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
This could very well be true. The only problem is western establishments already unleashed a strategy to make this look like conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by rozay12345: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WORLDWORLD, you are very correct, by the time the sponsors of Boko Haram is revealed, Nigerians would be terrified.

5 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
rozay12345:
WORLDWORLD, you are very correct, by the time the sponsors of Boko Haram is revealed, Nigerians would be terrified.

Hmmm very, very TERRIFIED. rozay12345 i have been doing a very detailed monitoring of Boko Haram right from inception. Infact i can write volumes upon volumes. The TRUTH remains one as to my studies. TOO MANY PEOPLE WERE CARRIED AWAY BY SUBJECTIVISM AND THE LEVEL OF RELIGIOUS BLIND FOLDING IN NIGERIA IS SO PATHETIC PEOPLE ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME GOING TO SCHOOL, THEY CANT USE THEIR BRAIN TO THINK NL IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE. The whole saga would not have been as it became if Nigerians are not mostly religiously bias people who mostly dont use their head. The late NSA Boss a mentor of mine Gen. Azazi understood better. Then, lets keep our fingers crossed until that day when the truth shall pop up. "THREE THINGS CANT HIDE FOR LONG, THE SUN THE MOON AND THE TRUTH" Budda.
Just like operation gladio its evident today that NATO was behind so many attrocities of bombing innocent lives the whole scenario is so typical of the Bokoharam story thats why i placed them side by side. THE TRUTH IS WHAT THE COUNTRY BREEDS ARE PEOPLE WHO CANT USE THEIR HEAD VIA OUR EDUCATION SYSTEMS. Boko Haram is very much a gladiators sword in the arena of international politics.

7 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2017

Bob Marley died of Cancer. I don't believe it is an induced cancer.

Don't say rubbish. I have seen documentaries.

Though he is an anti CIA. The song 'Rat Race' says a little.

But, Cooking up fables is very unnecessary in 2017!! ∆

5 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Alexgeneration(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Marley still lives on through Stephen and Damian.
Just listening to pale moonlight refix by Stephen Marley as I read the wickedness of this dying babylon.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by adadike281(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Well karma is here. u are equally going to die a slow and painful death. America, I hail o!
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Ojiofor: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Babylonians are wicked.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michael004, alcatraz005 and alariiwo will support the CIA in the name of sufferstication

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by BudeYahooCom: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fear grip me.

Bob was a great revolutionary. Anyone who wanted the status-quo would have needed to get him out of the way.

In his very short life, he lived his life at its fullest as if everyday were his last. So much 'revolutionary energy" in his songs. He remains a legend.

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Some times one has regrets in the line of duty but what's gonna be done is gonna be done with.

Rip Bob Marley.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Ikengawo: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol, wtf is 'cancer virtuses and bacteria' lol. So you guys think you can get cancer from getting cut LOL
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by favourmic(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ikengawo:
lol, wtf is 'cancer virtuses and bacteria' lol. So you guys think you can get cancer from getting cut LOL

bro its happen i pray we don't fall victims

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Ikengawo: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
favourmic:

bro its happen i pray we don't fall victims

cancer isn't caused from viruses or bacteria.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by pedrilo: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michael Jackson, gadaffi, lucky dube, marley!
A secret war to suppress blacks in our generation.

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ikengawo:
Google is your friend... why laugh over your ignorance...
there is DNA virus, and when that viral DNA stops responding to molecular signals in order to express itself. it becomes cancerous!

See viruses that can cause cancer below
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/viruses.html

don't forget that viruses have the ability to survive or hibernate in a non living medium like objects... the sharp objects that the CIA agent used could have been stained with an extract of cancer viral DNA... when it pierced Marley, the virus entered his system and began proliferation or growth leading to a gradual full blown disease.

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by Ikengawo: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
Google is your friend... why laugh over your ignorance...
there is DNA virus, and when that viral DNA stops responding to molecular signals in order to express itself. it becomes cancerous!

lol there's no cancer virus, and cancer isn't contagious. stop that
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ikengawo:

lol there's no cancer virus, and cancer isn't contagious. stop that
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/viruses.html

God bless you as you quit taking on issues beyond you.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by morbeta(m): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Maybe they killed Fela too.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ by 1shortblackboy: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2017
so u people can just read anything and believe anything no critical thinking smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi babe � / Inmates Welcome Shatta Wale Into Prison In A Grand Style / Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wears Bisola's Real Hair,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.