Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" (4370 Views)

I Killed Bob Marley, Ex CIA Agent Confesses On His Deathbed / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ / CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by geedup(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2017
A 79-year-old retired officer of the CIA, Bill Oxley, has
made a series of stunning confessions since he was
admitted to the Mercy Hospital in Maine on Monday and
told he has weeks to live. He claims he committed 17
assassinations for the American government between
1974 and 1985, including the music icon Bob Marley.
Mr. Oxley, who worked for the CIA for 29 years as an
operative with top-level security clearances, claims he
was often used as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to
the goals of the agency.
Trained as a sniper and marksman, Mr. Oxley also has
significant experience with more unconventional methods
of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons, explosives,
induced heart attacks and cancer.
The 79-year-old operative claims he committed the
assassinations between March 1974 and August 1985, at
a time when he says the CIA “was a law unto itself.” He
says he was part of an operative cell of three members
which carried out political assassinations across the
country and occasionally in foreign countries.
Most of their victims were political activists, journalists,
and union leaders, but he also confesses to assassinating
a few scientists, medical researchers, artists and
musicians whose ideas and influence “represented a
threat to the interests of the United States.”
He claims he had no problem with going through with the
assassination of Bob Marley, because “I was a patriot, I
believed in the CIA, and I didn’t question the motivation
of the agency. I’ve always understood that sometimes
sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.” But Mr. Oxley confesses that Bob Marley remains unique among his victims, as he was the only victim he “felt anything for.” “The others were assholes. Bob Marley was Bob Marley. I was no closer to being a long-haired hippy back then than I am now, but I must admit Bob’s music did move me. It held some power over me.”
He claims to have “mixed feelings” about Bob Marley’s
death. On the one hand, Marley was “a good man, a beautiful soul” with “profound artistic gifts” who did not deserve to have his life cut short. But according to Mr. Oxley, Bob Marley was also placing the goals of the CIA in jeopardy and threatening the existence of the United States: “He was succeeding in creating a revolution that used music as a more powerful tool than bullets and bombs. Bob Marley in 1976 was a very serious threat to the global status quo and to the hidden power brokers implementing their plan for a new world order. As far as the agency was concerned, Bob Marley was too successful, too famous, too influential… A Jamaican Rastaman who started using his funds and fame to support causes around the world that were in direct conflict with the CIA… To be honest, he signed his own death warrant.” “It’s not like we didn’t warn him. We sent a few guys to shoot up his house in Kingston,” Mr Oxley says, referring
to a shooting in the Marley residence that left the singer with an injured arm and chest. “We had a message for him. We impressed upon him the gravity of the situation he found himself in. He didn’t listen.” “Two days later, in the mountains, I stuck him with the pin.“

How Bob Marley was murdered by the CIA

Two days after Bob Marley was shot in the left arm by one of three gunmen who ambushed the singer and some of his crew in his house in Kingston, and after a brief stint in hospital, Bob Marley travelled to the protective hills of the Blue Mountains and spent time at the highest point in Jamaica, rehearsing for an upcoming concert. According to Mr. Oxley, he used press credentials to gain access to Bob Marley during his Blue Mountains retreat. He introduced himself as a famous photographer working for the New York Times, and gave Bob Marley a gift. “I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘ “That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.” “There had been a series of high-profile assassinations of counter-culture figures in the United States in the late sixties, early seventies. By the time Bob Marley’s time came around, we thought subtlety was the order of the day. No more bullets and splattered brains.” Mr. Oxley says he kept close contact with Marley during the final years of his life, ensuring the medical advice he received in Paris, London and the United States “would hasten his demise rather than cure him.” He died from cancer in May 1981. He was just 36 years old. The final photo of Bob Marley, days before his death. “The last time I saw Bob before he died he had removed the dreadlocks, and his weight was dropping like a stone,” he says. “He was very withdrawn, unbelievably small. He was shrinking in front of us. The cancer had done it’s job.” “The day he died in Miami was definitely one of the most difficult moments in my career. I felt real bad. For a long time I wasn’t comfortable with my part in his death. But eventually I came to realize it had to be done, for America.”

http://www.pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/bill-oxlay-cia-agent-confesses-deathbed-killed-bob-marley/

2 Shares

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by tishbite41(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2017
America n CIA :the world's biggest problem.

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by princealexndre(m): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by olumidephilip(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2017
sad, i felt pity for bob marley's death.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by mazimee(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Americans are World problem

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by concupiscent: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
"say this story is true, Am I surprised? No

they killed Tupac, bombed world trade center, created ISIS

America is the world's most dangerous problem"

-concupiscent

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by OKorowanta: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Unbelievable!
Devastating.
Chei!
Dis story doesn't sound cooked up.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
E no go better for this man o. Why?
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by freda506(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
I don't know who is dumber: the conspiracy theorist(s) that formed this, or the co-theorists that believe it. Really? Cancer through a nail? Wonders of social media conspirators.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by chriskosherbal(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Bob Nesta Marley a dead living legend as his songs still makes you feel he is still very much alive.

An Average American feel he/she is the best in the whole world and America(USA) is the best courtry in the whole world.

Reason why they will stress you out at the embassy before thinking of giving you visa as if you are going to heaven.

His confession is bad timing and makes no sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by OKorowanta: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:
I don't know who is dumber: the conspiracy theorist(s) that formed this, or the co-theorists that believe it. Really? Cancer through a nail? Wonders of social media conspirators.

Bros u dey yarn puan.what do u know about technology?
Guy abeg go kpror for one corner.
We've heard worst.

4 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Greystone: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:

I'm a medical doctor. It's true.
Certain viruses and bacteria are known to induce cancer. If the nail was dipped in an appropriately cultured medium, transmission wud have been almost inevitable.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/viruses.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinogenic_bacteria

It's good to be a sceptic but always remember that not everything you hear or read about is untrue.

That's how my late uncle refused to believe that HIV was real till it killed him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by freda506(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2017
Greystone:

I'm a medical doctor. It's true.
Certain viruses and bacteria are known to induce cancer. If the nail was dipped in an appropriately cultured medium, transmission wud have been almost inevitable.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/viruses.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinogenic_bacteria

It's good to be a sceptic but always remember that not everything you hear or read about is untrue.

That's how my late uncle refused to believe that HIV was real till it killed him
Your sources rightly state that it is SUSPECTED. Meaning that there is no empirical evidence to support it. Marley's foot cancer was NOT the only cancerous growth he had. It was an aftermath of other cancers. And he refused to cut it off because of his religious beliefs, whilst still touring like nothing happened.

It hardly takes a medical doctor to know that Marley died of natural causes, aided by his own convictions. If the C.I.A, in a supposed acute lack of better fish to fry, even wanted to assassinate him, it would have been instant.

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Whether this account is true or not, one thing that is factual is that the CIA has demonstrable ability in assymetric warfare. Look up the CIA atrocities which include selling crack to US citizens to fund the Contra war in Nicaragua, poisoning cigar with chemical agents intended for Fidel Castro etc.

They operate almost independent of the US government.

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by freda506(f): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bros u dey yarn puan.what do u know about technology?
Guy abeg go kpror for one corner.
We've heard worst.
Heard *worse* where? Off the pages of a dumb conspiracy website or YouTube videos? Critical thinking doesn't hurt, you know?
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Lalas247(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Lies undecided hmm bloggers sha
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by mayweather145: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2017
All this usa they are wicked, how i wish we can join hands together and create unite state of africa (u.s.a) . just look at libya then, under muhammed gaddafi thats what we call true democracy. africans we need to get sense u.s are wicked and selfish, they dont like black, racism is in theire blood. all of them period!!!

1 Like

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by bedspread: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2017
VANITY UPON VANITY.... all is Vanity
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2017
mayweather145:
All this usa they are wicked, how i wish we can join hands together and create unite state of africa (u.s.a) . just look at libya then, under muhammed gaddafi thats what we call true democracy. africans we need to get sense u.s are wicked and selfish, they dont like black, racism is in theire blood. all of them period!!!
A Dictator Killing N Threatening His People Because They Want A Change In Gov't Is Democracy??

N The US. Didn't Kill Gaddafi, It Was His People Who Pulled D Trigger.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Conspiracy Theorist Don't Always Make Sense As Usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by anibirelawal(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
Conspiracy Theorist Don't Always Make Sense As Usual
REALLY
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by wingmanII: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:

Wondering the same too. I never knew bacteria or virus causes cancer.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by kekakuz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
It’s sad reading this
I know it’s fake but am still emotional
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:

Do you have counters to what you have called 'CONSPIRACY'. Proof to the world how DUMB everyone else is by providing EVIDENCES that counters this. MY INTEREST IS THE TRUTH and it seems you are smart than everyone else so please ENLIGHTEN us please. Its not enough to think people are dumb if you dont even act smarter.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:
If the C.I.A, in a supposed acute lack of better fish to fry, even wanted to assassinate him, it would have been instant.

You wrote the above. Meaning you are as well not SURE. By using "SUPPOSE" means your assertion is but CONJECTURE. We have a man who have said he killed Bob Marley all that it takes is simple interogation to ascertain the TRUTH. Bob Marley was like Martin Luther King. To say he wasnt systematically cut off by C.I.A a.ka LICENSED ASSASINS is to not know how big a fish Bob Marley was what he stood for and how much his music influenced civil right activism. As far back as 1976, Bob was shot at and its been the story that he was attacked by the CIA to silent him.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
A Dictator Killing N Threatening His People Because They Want A Change In Gov't Is Democracy??

N The US. Didn't Kill Gaddafi, It Was His People Who Pulled D Trigger.

Most people went through DUMBSIFICATION calling it EDUCATION. You hardly know anything about international politics with what you have written. Pathetic!!! How brain washed the people of the world mostly are. My question to you. Libya during the time of Gadafi and Libya today which is better?!!! At least we know via economics that the standard of living during Gadafi rule is far better than what is obtainable in France and U.K even the U.S.A.
If you want to understand what happened in Libya you need start your study right from Regan regime as well as Magret Tatcher. THE WORLD IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF DUMBSIFICATION EVERYWHERE. Only very few people are conscious of the world the are living in. UNLESS WE ALWAYS STAND FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE AND ALWAYS DEVOID OF PREJUDICE AND BIAS WE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.

While the discussion is on Libya, let me give you an insight about human's cruelty with respect to POWER TO DOMINATE OTHERS in the quote.

"The number of people killed by sanctions in Iraq is greater than the total number of people killed by all the weapons of mass destruction" Noam Chomsky.

The war in Iraq what was is about?!!!
The war that happened in Libya and still going on, what is it about. WHAT A DUMBSIFIED WORLD!!! The TRUTH is that has NOTHING to do with Democracy or rescuing Libyans from the propaganda that he was killing his people. ITS ALL BULLSH!T.

2 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Most people went through DUMBSIFICATION calling it EDUCATION. You hardly know anything about international politics with what you have written. Pathetic!!! How brain washed the people of the world mostly are. My question to you. Libya during the time of Gadafi and Libya today which is better?!!! At least we know via economics that the standard of living during Gadafi rule is far better than what is obtainable in France and U.K even the U.S.A.
If you want to understand what happened in Libya you need start your study right from Regan regime as well as Magret Tatcher. THE WORLD IS WHAT IT IS BECAUSE OF DUMBSIFICATION EVERYWHERE. Only very few people are conscious of the world the are living in. UNLESS WE ALWAYS STAND FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE AND ALWAYS DEVIOD OF PREJUDICE AND BIAS WE WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.

While the discussion is on Libya, let me give you an insight human's cruelty over POWER TO DOMINATE OTHERS.

"The number of people killed by sanctions in Iraq is greater than the total number of people killed by all the weapons of mass destruction" Noam Chomsky.

The war in Iraq what was is about?!!!
The war that happened in Libya and still going on, what is it about. WHAT A DUMBSIFIED WORLD!!!
From your post above, when you were about to make sense u started talking about DUMBSIFICATION. To me you didn't make any point.

concerning lybia economic state during gaddafi, they were a top nation economically no disputing of that fact.
But at some point during the arab spring, they wanted him to step down, they felt he wasn't good again.
But mr.gaddafi doesn't want to comply or come to a consensus with them.
When the citizens took to the street, he started killing his citizens n threatening to kill more.
Is that normal

US intervened to avoid what happened in Rwanda(Genocide)
just like Nigeria to liberia n seirra leone

And unluckily for him the citizens he threatened killed were the ones who captured him N RIP 4 him.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

From your post above, when you were about to make sense u started talking about DUMBSIFICATION. To me you didn't make any point.

concerning lybia economic state during gaddafi, they were a top nation economically no disputing of that fact.
But at some point during the arab spring, they wanted him to step down, they felt he wasn't good again.
But mr.gaddafi doesn't want to comply or come to a consensus with them.
When the citizens took to the street, he started killing his citizens n threatening to kill more.
Is that normal

US intervened to avoid what happened in Rwanda(Genocide)
just like Nigeria to liberia n seirra leone

And unluckily for him the citizens he threatened killed were the ones who captured him N RIP 4 him.

All that you have written here along side your former post is what is called DUMBSIFICATION. Which in simple terms it means 'BRAIN WASHING'. If i should go by your line of thinking or have been made to think. WHY WASNT ASAD OF SYRIA ALOTTED THE SAME TREATMENT AS GADAFI BY THE SUPPER POWERS. Or wasnt his people as well fed up of him, demonstrating while he 'KILLED' them?!!!

The TRUELY EDUCATED knew too well the consequence of the avoidable war that happened in Libya. Gadafi was able to hold that passage barring extremist from getting hold of other parts of Africa. That is just an example of what Gadafi stood for.

Now lets come to common sense. A group of people want you to come down, protesting your leadership carrying AK 47 RIFFLES in hand what do you do?!!! Cross your legs and drink soda?

The down fall of Libya is like the fall of the Communist it took calculated approach. To think it is about Libyans' want for Democracy is to be among the too many BRAIN WASHED. And to think Gadafi was a Dictator is to not understand what TAGGING is all about when it comes to propaganda. SURE I WONT MAKE SENSE FOR IT DOESNT FIT YOUR BIAS. The war that took place in Libya was avoidable, gulf war Iraq was avoidable........so many wars are very much avoidable by the superpowers who make complexity of issues for their SELFISH INTEREST. And with innocents suffering the consequences.

The question again is: Is Libya any better today? Is the aftermath of Libya not affecting the rest of Africa NEGATIVELY. IT IS ENOUGH DUMBSIFICATION FOR REAL IF AS WE KNOW OR SHOULD KNOW THAT WAR CREATES MORE PROBLEMS THAN SOLVES ONE.

The war was avoidable, and there was no way it would have become like the Rwanda case, this we ought to have known if only EDUCATION means to be able to make WISER CHOICES. The whole protest if not supported by the WEST would have being put under control by Gadafi at the long run. Which if we go by the Economy of casualties, it was far a better option.

Hence DUMBSIFICATION!!! Lastly while you have been told that he was killed by his own people, there are sronger allegation that the person who shot him was a FRENCH SECRET INTELLIGENCE OFFICER. www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210759/Gaddafi-killed-French-secret-serviceman-orders-Nicolas-Sarkozy-sources-claim.html

There was also an Email by Hillary making it clear that it was all pre-planned by NATO.
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjSi5ThzevXAhWDYlAKHWZrA3kQFjAFegQICxAA&usg=AOvVaw0Ugb7XUIgIXe1S55qhFygo

To think it is about some handful of Libyans demonstrating against Gadafi that the want 'democracy' is to be dumbsified because the BIGGER PICTURE shows otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
mayweather145:

A case study of Libya is what is called FUNCTIONAL DEMOCRACY, you are very correct that was TRUE DEMOCRACY. Gadafi's last speech was a very heart felt making the distinction as to the ILLUSION called American Democracy and what have being obtainable by the system of government called JAMARIHIYA 'peoples government'. Too many people are carried away by propaganda.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by rossychik(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
i don't know wat to believe, but I still feel sad
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by freda506(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Do you have counters to what you have called 'CONSPIRACY'. Proof to the world how DUMB everyone else is by providing EVIDENCES that counters this. MY INTEREST IS THE TRUTH and it seems you are smart than everyone else so please ENLIGHTEN us please. Its not enough to think people are dumb if you dont even act smarter.
Step out of your conspiracy bubble, Mr. Man. This horseshit of a story, with no credible site's coverage, is not even worth the pursuance of any sane person. What else? You believe the earth is flat? That there are UFOs? That slavery never existed? Quit towing the loon route, and snap back to reality.
Re: CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: "I Killed Bob Marley" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
freda506:
Step out of your conspiracy bubble, Mr. Man. This horseshit of a story, with no credible site's coverage, is not even worth the pursuance of any sane person. What else? You believe the earth is flat? That there are UFOs? That slavery never existed? Quit towing the loon route, and snap back to reality.

You have not said anything at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Gay Latin Singer-ricky Martin Opens Up On How He Was A Bully To Gays. / You Will Not Believe Akon's Real Name / How to get Stoned On Merryjane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.