Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Will You Prove This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Prove This (294 Views)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Prove This by Hier(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
How will you proof to my friend 2000 years from now, that the best of scientific invention is going to hit the planet

Assuming you went back in time

This is exactly how proving the existence of God looks to the athiest
Re: How Will You Prove This by emorse(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sorry but this is lame.

Science is a continuous process. The technologies of yesteryears are much different from what we have today. Things have evolved. If this trend continues, then in 2000 years time technology would have improved beyond what we currently have. And mind you, it won't be the "best" because one year after, it would have evolved even further.

A quick word of advice. Don't compare science with religion. Face your religion and leave the atheists to face whatever they believe in. Science is mostly based on logic while religion is based on belief. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Except Something Is Done Now, War And Slavery Lies Ahead!!! / God And Evil. / Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Guilty Of Being Bias, Says Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.