Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better (622 Views)

President Of 0loshos Mandy Kiss Begs Her Fans She Misled With Her Worldly Life / Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better by rhonard(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
A popular On-Air Personality in Akwa-Ibom, Cleopatra Tao, has died. Popular called Cleo Tao, the OAP died two days after taking to her Facebook page to update her fans about her health conditions. She was said to have gotten sick last week and was taken to the emergency intensive care unit at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital. However, she was responding to treatment according to her Facebook post two days ago which says:

“Sorry guys, I had a respiratory challenge, I’m responding to treatment. I’ll be out soon. Thnx for your kind prayers.” But she couldn't make it out of the hospital as she died battling her life. She was the head of programmes at a private radio station, Planet 101.1FM in Uyo.

May her soul rest in peace!

Re: Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better by Zehner(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cleo, knew her back in the days when she was working for Rhythm Benin city. She also got my friend her first radio gig.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Zehner:
Cleo, knew her back in the days when she was working for Rhythm Benin city. She also got my friend her first radio gig.

May her soul rest in peace.

Amen ... You cute tho
Re: Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better by Zehner(f): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
YOUNGELDER1:

Amen ... You cute tho
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Popular OAP Dies In Akwaibom After Telling Her Fans She's Getting Better by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Zehner:
thank you.

You welcome .. Trying to resist the urge of sending you a pm .

(1) (Reply)

How Instagram User 'drugged, Blackmail UNILORIN Student With Sextape / This Lady Looks Like Adesua Wellington / Funke Adesiyan Shames Lady Criticising Her Boobs Baring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.