Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (64623 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by aigboeben(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Apostle sir,

By all biblical and conventional standards, tithe is 10%.

Nothing more and nothing less!

30% increment is no longer tithe but a sacrifice or seed or an offering.

When God asked Noah to build an Ark, he gave him the fashion and measurements. When God asked Moses to build the Ark of Tabernacle, he was given a fashion and measurement.

They both kept absolutely to the dictates and instructions of God.

Therefore, over zealousness is not godliness. It is simply spiritual rascality.

1 Corinthians 14:40 says; "Let all things be done decently and in order".

On this; I am with Frz.

Is tithe itself not a sacrifice?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Seun(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Apostle sir,

By all biblical and conventional standards, tithe is 10%.

Nothing more and nothing less!

30% increment is no longer tithe but a sacrifice or seed or an offering.

When God asked Noah to build an Ark, he gave him the fashion and measurements. When God asked Moses to build the Ark of Tabernacle, he was given a fashion and measurement.

They both kept absolutely to the dictates and instructions of God.

Therefore, over zealousness is not godliness. It is simply spiritual rascality.

1 Corinthians 14:40 says; "Let all things be done decently and in order".

On this; I am with Frz.

he is giving the tithe to himself, so he can even increase it to 90% without any effect on his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Swaggzkid: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Seun:
he is giving the tithe to himself, so he can even increase it to 90% without any effect on his life.
grin Yh, thats the drift! many are blind to see the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.