Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (64625 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Achorise: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
opribo:
Dont mind them, they can only fool some people sometime they cant fool everybody all the time. I believe Daddy Freeze was raised at an auspicious time like this to free the Sheepeles who have been held bondage with untruth.

Common to show us hard evidence to backup tjheir tithe collections here and there they resort to verbal attack and abuse. We will use our money to help the needy and let them pray for us. What type of broad daylight robbery is this. Bring tithe and be rich, where is that done or mentioned in the Bible. No wonder everybody wants to be a pastor, in the olden days when they used to say 'as poor as the church rat' how many of them were pastors none they were into other lucrative ventures, now this is the in thing and sure way of making an unencumbered money.

Daddy Yo, please you need to protect yourself some of these pastors are sheeps in wolves clothing, they can be very deadly upto killing someone. Stories abound of those who poured petrol on their members, some bury various thing at their churches to attract more sheeppes. we have heard of some killing innocent children for rituals, we have heard of those sleeping with married women and whores, we have even heard about those using tithe money to buy latest automobiles for girlfriend. We have heard of fake miracles just to mention a few.

No discernible person will just listen to them pastors, majority of them are sweet talkers and scammers using the gullibility of the sheepeles to hoodwink them of their sweat.

The Bible is there for all, go and read it and pray to your God who knows you for understanding and dont ever fall prey to them pastors and Go's. Many have wrecked many homes just because the man or woman of the house dont want to support the tithe giving they label them cultist to scatter the home. Some will be here in Lagos and brand the mother of someone in the village a witch all just to hold the person captive. Some will secretly be taking medication judiciously from their personal physician while advising their sheeples to remain steadfast in fasting and prayers until they kill them they will now say it is one man or woman from the village.

It is high time the government put a reign of these set of people to save unsuspecting Nigerians. Just take a look at our nation upon all the numerous pastors and GO's and churches every nook and corner still we are poor why! why!! why!!! afterall some claim to be hearing directly from God and HE talks to them one on one to relate to the Sheeples. Just imagine that.
your long story got me, the ills of most pastors, those are what we call false prophet not genuine pastors.
when you say church rat, church rats depicts poverty becos there's no edible food for rodents In the chuch, food are not found in churches but homes..And most of these pastors now became pastors in the 70's and 80's when people didn't even know God or Christianity.
Jesus said you will always have the poor around you, becos the lazy folks will always be poor.
The corrup politicians will always cos poverty in the society.
If you sow evil seed in your youthful aga, you will be poor tomorrow, church can't be held responsible for someone's irresponsibility
When you do abortion you sow seed of future poverty,
When you defraud someone of his money on the name of Yahoo' and the person release curses on you whose fault? church?
When you kill and rob with guns you will certainly be poor.
When your parent serve demons, expect poverty.
When YOU wickely jilt a girl or a boy and curses are rained on you,, you expect riches,
When you lazy around in school joining cult and following girls and you come out a dullard you blamed the chuch? Noooo
Jesus said the poor will aways be around us
life is a choice, poverty is a choice
But the chuch can only assist.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by eph12(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
xreal:

Pastors should be careful with their actions.
They can mislead members easily.

Do you know how many of his members who have gone extra mile and out of their way and will to meet the 30% mark 'as their leader did'?
Yes, some with think this way...
''If daddy-pastor increases his; who am I not to?''
''I need more blessing, so I need to increase mine also."

I stand with freeze on this matter.
Do you know he called Jesus a drunkard and probably twisted some verse to prove his claim? Do you also stand with frz on that?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by dannytech2uni: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Just because you have decided to do things the way it is stated and it doesn't mean that people with more zeal for providence don't exist...
Tithing is 10% but within you and a purpose can go on a ratio above... I don't pay 10% because it is too poor being that i want extra-ordinary grace for providence though i know the recommended is 10%...
We all can't do same and want or need same magnitude of providence.
Gbam... My point exactly,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Lordfranklin(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2017
tiwiex:

The tithe pastors are getting frustrated. They have met a superior force. They are not even bothering to make any more sensible points. He said I have increased MY tithe. Freeze needs no more argument. The money was theirs all along. So I will work an give pastor 30%? Ok oh.
Dude really opened our eyes!
I'd rather give to the orphanage and less privileged than to enrich them with my hard earned resources.
Together let's make the world a better place!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by easiest(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2017
God say pay 10% and you insist that na 30% you pay. You wan know pass your creator ehh.

You are an extremist for saying that because you want to do more than what God instruct.

Am disappointed that a so called man of God can say that
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Rickyzagy: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Authoreety:
Ds freeze is a psycho....

he should stop fooling himself.
Wetin concern am with how people use their money na...
ignorant is a disease. Very bad one ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by automatix: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2017
uyplus:

The book of malachi was addressing the Levites and not you and I. We are not Levites, ok. However, have you cared to read Deuteronomy 14 22 to 29?
bros are you saying we can eat our tithe going By the words in that verses
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Achorise: 6:49am On Dec 04, 2017
opribo:
Dont mind them, they can only fool some people sometime they cant fool everybody all the time. I believe Daddy Freeze was raised at an auspicious time like this to free the Sheepeles who have been held bondage with untruth.

Common to show us hard evidence to backup tjheir tithe collections here and there they resort to verbal attack and abuse. We will use our money to help the needy and let them pray for us. What type of broad daylight robbery is this. Bring tithe and be rich, where is that done or mentioned in the Bible. No wonder everybody wants to be a pastor, in the olden days when they used to say 'as poor as the church rat' how many of them were pastors none they were into other lucrative ventures, now this is the in thing and sure way of making an unencumbered money.

Daddy Yo, please you need to protect yourself some of these pastors are sheeps in wolves clothing, they can be very deadly upto killing someone. Stories abound of those who poured petrol on their members, some bury various thing at their churches to attract more sheeppes. we have heard of some killing innocent children for rituals, we have heard of those sleeping with married women and whores, we have even heard about those using tithe money to buy latest automobiles for girlfriend. We have heard of fake miracles just to mention a few.

No discernible person will just listen to them pastors, majority of them are sweet talkers and scammers using the gullibility of the sheepeles to hoodwink them of their sweat.

The Bible is there for all, go and read it and pray to your God who knows you for understanding and dont ever fall prey to them pastors and Go's. Many have wrecked many homes just because the man or woman of the house dont want to support the tithe giving they label them cultist to scatter the home. Some will be here in Lagos and brand the mother of someone in the village a witch all just to hold the person captive. Some will secretly be taking medication judiciously from their personal physician while advising their sheeples to remain steadfast in fasting and prayers until they kill them they will now say it is one man or woman from the village.

It is high time the government put a reign of these set of people to save unsuspecting Nigerians. Just take a look at our nation upon all the numerous pastors and GO's and churches every nook and corner still we are poor why! why!! why!!! afterall some claim to be hearing directly from God and HE talks to them one on one to relate to the Sheeples. Just imagine that.
your long story got me, the ills of most pastors, those sre what we call false prophet not genuine pastors.
when you say church rat, church rats depicts poverty becos there's no physical for rodents are not found in churches but homes..
Jesus said you will always have the poor around you, becos the lazy folks will always be poor.
If you sow evil seed in your youthful aga, you will be poor tomorrow, church can't be held responsible for someone's irresponsibility
When you abort you sow seed of future poverty,
When you defraud someone of his money on the name of Yahoo' and the person release curses on you whose fault? church?
When YOU wickely jilt a girl or a boy and curses are rained on you,, you expect riches?
you lazy around in school joining cult and following girls and you come out a dullard you blamed the chuch? Noooo
Jesus the poor will aways be around us
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by OBIGS(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Just because you have decided to do things the way it is stated and it doesn't mean that people with more zeal for providence don't exist...
Tithing is 10% but within you and a purpose can go on a ratio above... I don't pay 10% because it is too poor being that i want extra-ordinary grace for providence though i know the recommended is 10%...
who made tithe 10%. Show me where in the Bible it was written
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by mukhcech(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

You are too cunning not have ur own church. Pls come make I rent u shop make u start.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Texty: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Mac2016:
Confused OAP...like a newspaper is now the scriptures. I tot the book of Malachi was clear on tithe... Why all these confusionists and attention seekers mauling "tithes".
Freeze should do other things for popularity and stop pandering to aggrieved tithe payers' emotions. Your anger on how many offerings including tithes are supposedly being expended on luxuries by some pastors at the expense of dying church goers may be justified but who are you to judge. Nobody is forcing tithe on anyone... You may package yours and deliver it straight to God if you find that necessary. Foolish Freeze
Deutronomy 26:12
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by adedayo3193(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
This man should enjoy his foolish publicity while it last.... He sounds more stupid each day.

Rreceive sense in Jesus name

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Centurion04: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Please read Deuteronomy 14:22-29. Most of them will never read this out to their congregation... Gullibility everywhere! I stand with FRZ... #freethesheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
The perfect thing is 100%, not 30%

Mark 10:17-31New Living Translation (NLT)

21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

100% to your pastors or to the poor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by djeezy(m): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
2 Corinthians 9: 7. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Tithing is not compulsory but these pastors have made it seem like if you don't tithe you will elicit the wrath of God upon your life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by OBAGADAFFI: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
felixomor:

Where is it written that Malachi was referring to only Levites?
Likewise, you can also conclude that Jesus was only talking to his twelve disciples during his days ba?
Isaiah, Psalms, Proverbs etc etc
Were also written for pple of those days ba?
They were not written for us ba?

And to remind you that Jesus quoted several times from the prophets during his days.

Its like Freeze has taught u people a dangerous new method of studying God's word.

You pple should continue

Just ignore those freeze followers.

That Malachi passage is referring to Nehemiah 13: 10- 14

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by jacyhelen(f): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Tite is now MMM...Put 30% and get 100%...it is finished.
God bless daddy Freez.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by djeezy(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Meti99:

Tithing was not a law but a commandment, " bring ye all tithes"
Let me tell you, tithing is a form of giving, and God appreciate it, it is a form of worship.
Nothing bad if you decide to give to God more than your 10%.
The Macedonia church gave to God beyond their power as it is recorded in

2 Corinthians 8:3
For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;

so your point of overzealousness is absurd

I don't know why you guys decide to take paracetamol for another man's headache
He is paying the 30 percent to himself. This a a subtle way of inducing the members of the church to increase theirs. There is an underlying motive.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by anaton(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Tithing is 10% but within you and a purpose can go on a ratio above... I don't pay 10% [b]because it is too poor being that i want extra-ordinary grace for providence though i know [/b]the recommended is 10%...

So the grace of God is now for sale to the highest bidder.So I need to pay more to get extra ordinary grace.Chai! Who do you this thing??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by djeezy(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2017
Fearcom:
1. Until you show me in scripture (new testament) where it is expressly written that tithes have been done away with, I won't accept it
2. GIVING has never been done away with, and TITHING is a part of GIVING.
3. When Jesus told a rich young ruler to GIVE ALL HE HAD to the poor, the bible says he went away SORROWFUL. Also in Acts, the early Christians sold ALL THEY HAD and distributed it among themselves.
If the early Christians gave 100%, why are you having headache over 10%?
4. Fornication the old testament is fornication in the new testament. sin is sin in both testaments. The differences in the old and new testaments is righteousness by faith in the finished work of Chris
They gave to the poor not pastors who use it to enrich themselves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by nicemuyoo: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Firstcitizen: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Lordfranklin:
Lol! This fight is really getting interesting!
I see one party speaking with aggression and red hot anger while the other is calm and reserved; trying to make sane and salient points!

One party tries to pull on sentiments and attacks the personality of the messenger

The other party backs up everything he says with scriptures.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by cozyfbaby: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2017
TITHE WAR:Daddy Freeze blast apostle suleman over his fake prophecy

Popular On Air Personality, OAP, Daddy Freeze has reminded Apostle Suleman of his failed prophecy when he once said the Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai would die in 2 weeks time.

Freeze was reacting to Sulemans declaration that he has increased his tithe from 10% to 30%.

Apostle Suleman had in twitter post on Saturday said he had increased his tithe payment to 30 per cent, adding that Satan should go and die.

The OAP said he was now referred to as a Satan for holding his ground on the issue of tithing by pastors, while maintaining that 30% tithe payment had no basis in Christianity.

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/tithe-wardaddy-freeze-blast-apostle-suleman-fake-prophecy/

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2017
nairanaira12:

It happens that the person you are trying to put down knows the Bible than you and your pastors.

If an "unbeliever", according to you, knows Bible more than you, don't you think that is a big shame on you? It only means a demon can defeat you and your pastors in a spiritual battle.

To show how useless you and your pastors are, you fail to support your tithe claim with the Bible. You only turn to destroying freeze's image.

By so doing, you are agreeing that you have no scriptural basis for your tithe doctrine. Shame on you and your empty pastors

W@ r u sayin??

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by opribo(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Achorise:
your long story got me, the ills of most pastors, those sre what we call false prophet not genuine pastors.
when you say church rat, church rats depicts poverty becos there's no physical for rodents are not found in churches but homes..
When you abort you sow seed of future poverty,
When YOU wickely jilt a girl or a boy and curses are rained on you,, you expect riches?
you lazy around in school joining cult and following girls and you come out a dullard you blamed the chuch? Noooo
Jesus the poor will aways be around us

You are missing the point bro.

Some people were born deformed from birth, some misfortune fell on them along the journey of life, not their making its just destiny. As christians we are encouraged to help them the needy and homeless and all. I am not talking of a known lazy person or never do well. Look around you and search your conscience you will see people you can lend a helping hand to. Dont show mercy to be recognised or praised or seen to be a philanthropist or a generous giver. NO, rather do it out of love, do it because you derive inner joy and peace. I tell you when you help a truly needy person from your heart and the person prays for you, God listens to those kinds of prayers.

One Thing I have noticed with some of these mega donors in the church is that even their source of money is not pure they feel they can buy redemption by the amount of money they donate and the wicked pastors dont care, just bring it. It is a vicious circle indeed and they know it. Some will steal bank money and bring it to church they will make them deacons and deaconesses, some will bring drug money they will collect and make them chairman of committee and leaders of church.

The truth is that many of the new generation churches have turned to some sort of magician house where the money money you bring in the more money you get by way of deceit.
That is why they hardly preach salvation of the soul rather they will preach prosperity, they cannot tell the bitter truth rather they tell you the message that is sweet to the ear. Just look at the way they dress in the churches, look at the wickedness that some of they do to their fellow brethren, look at the things that happen therein and tell me in all honesty if God is still there or they are just doing their thing and using our precious Jesus to cover up. Lest you forget, the book of Mathew 24:11 says that 'And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many'

That is why we were warned in the book Mathew 7:15 'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves' to beware of them and remain steadfast in our belief in God through Jesus Christ. Go on your knees and pray as Jesus taught us in the Bible and make your request known, once you have a penitent heart God will answer you. You dont need no sweet talker to sweet talk you, God is there for all of us. Your going to church is not a social gathering for connection or job seeking or to find a wife, it is to worship God with other believers and your offerings to support the church not a tithe that is demanded under duress by pastors. I learnt some even have registers to know those who have not paid their tithes, can you imagine that, keeping a record on a monthly basis those who pay tithe and those who dont.

Little wonder then why the encourage their members to connect their other members for job, the reason is so that the tithe money will continue to flow and the day you dare to stop paying that tithe they ensure the same way you joined the company is the same way you leave.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Etuagievin(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
its abundantly clear who has been decieving church adherents. Truth coming to light.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by pstnicodemus(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Apostle sir,

By all biblical and conventional standards, tithe is 10%.

Nothing more and nothing less!

30% increment is no longer tithe but a sacrifice or seed or an offering.

When God asked Noah to build an Ark, he gave him the fashion and measurements. When God asked Moses to build the Ark of Tabernacle, he was given a fashion and measurement.

They both kept absolutely to the dictates and instructions of God.

Therefore, over zealousness is not godliness. It is simply spiritual rascality.

1 Corinthians 14:40 says; "Let all things be done decently and in order".

On this; I am with Frz.

whenever you want to contest for anything, please contact me.
I go give you ten millions dollars Worth of moral support.
you too get sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Lordfranklin(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Firstcitizen:

One party tries to pull on sentiments and attacks the personality of the messenger

The other party backs up everything he says with scriptures.
Gbam!
Your head dey there!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
Authoreety:
My guy, its not ur money... let him pay whatever suits him as his tithe... E no concern u ooooooo...

Self deception Personified.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by jrusky(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2017
humeeh:
Who vexed you this morning?

Pls help me ask him abeg. The guy dey boil wella.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by OBAGADAFFI: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Lol,

Atheists, Muslims and GNOSTIC suddenly became authority on Christian matters.

Freeze followers should heed Gamaliel Advise

Acts 5:34 (NKJV) Then one in the council stood up, a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law held in respect by all the people, and commanded them to put the apostles outside for a little while.

Acts 5:38 (NKJV) And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing;

Acts 5:39 (NKJV) but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it--lest you even be found to fight against God."
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by brightestjames: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2017
there is nothing like tithe in the new christian era. the people instructed to pay tithe in the bible are not Christians. the word christian was first seen in the new testament in the book of acts, that is where Christianity started. jesus christ said our righteousness should exceed that of the pharises. as a Christian, u are expected to give more than 10% as offering to God. I stand with freeze. most christian worship there pastors not God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.