Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) (1173 Views)

Stefflon Don Flaunts Her H0t Body In An Expensive Gucci Swimsuit (photos) / 50cent Burn A His Expensive Gucci Designers, Says He's No Longer Supporting Them / Check Out Davido's Expensive Gucci Shirt He Wore In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by Addictedtodrugs(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2017
His name is Airforce , he uploaded this pic showing us is Gucci shirt ...

Let’s rate him

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by DopeBoss(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Childish And Dumbundecided

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by Kenzico(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin

JUST A REGULAR NAIRALANDER TRYNA MAKE HIMSELF RELEVANT
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by itspzpics(m): 6:39am On Dec 03, 2017
2/100
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by duduade: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2017
O God... Why have we been stoned with this character... Why didn't his father use condom during the act with his mother...

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2017
cool

∆ Airforce shey you know say you dey fuçkup?

I ask you make wire some cash into my account. You no gree.

Your Gucci is bend down select until you wire money into my account ∆ grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by Fidelmalek(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2017
This Same cloth is what I saw on mama shekinat's husband's cousin brother son...
The same length, size.... Don't tell me you guys share the same shirt shocked

Anyways, your receding hairline(balding head) is obviously the reason for your show of apparent stupidity.. undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by ERORR404(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2017
gwanjo.. bend down select... second hand.... okrika

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by demulepaul: 5:05pm On May 17, 2018
Fidelmalek:
This Same cloth is what I saw on mama shekinat's husband's cousin brother son...
The same length, size.... Don't tell me you guys share the same shirt shocked

Anyways, your receding hairline(balding head) is obviously the reason for your show of apparent stupidity.. undecided
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is dis Airforce boy

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by delzbaba(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2018
small boy go drink pap
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by nikkypearl(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2018
itspzpics:
2/100
grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by pemiakd: 12:18am On May 18, 2018
We don see u
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Showing Us His Expensive Gucci Shirt(pic) by OKorowanta: 5:25am On May 18, 2018
OrestesDante:
cool

∆ Airforce shey you know say you dey fuçkup?

I ask you make wire some cash into my account. You no gree.

Your Gucci is bend down select until you wire money into my account ∆ grin

No be joke o.
Na bend down select you fit get anything original.
And the thing look original.
Were he go for see money to buy tear rubber.
Except he confess say him dey press keys.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair / Top World's Billionaires 2018 - Forbes / Tiwa Savage Cleverage Display - 6 Reasons Celebrities Display Their Nudes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.