Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair (1182 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by bambi2016: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Controversial 2017 BBNaija housemate, and
Nollywood actress, Gifty Powers alleged that she’s
wearing a short hairstyle for the first time and while
sharing the photo she referred to herself as ‘god.

She wrote:

“I AM A god … PS: my very first short hair..you like?
: mom
(jumpsuit): mom
Stylist: mom
#NewHairAlert”
She captioned the photos..

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/16/im-a-god-gifty-declares-as-she-rocks-her-first-short-hairstyle/

Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by veli1(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Ashawo god Or Wetin?
If 2 Say Na Ur Type Be god Ehn, All Ashawo 4 Don Enta Heaven. Lol
Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by biacan(f): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Baby girl this photo is everything kiss kiss keep on repng the sisterhood wink
Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by MistadeRegal(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
This is how they do implicate themselves with their own mouth after staring too long at the mirror.
A god indeed after all that rubbish on bbn
Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by divinehand2003(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bible says, ''ye are gods''

Psalm 82:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6- I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

And in John 10:34

“Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?”
Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by pweetiedee(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
The hair is fine
Re: I'm A God- Gifty Powers Declares As She Shares Photo Of First Short Hair by royalamour(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
See her massive nose. grin

1. You lied that you were never married and even denied your ex. You are a dirty hoe.

2. You denied that you don't know Nigerian top musicians forming nothing. You are a lowlife liar.

3. Your artificial accent was whack. Nobody likes you.

4. Apart from whoring, what other decent skill do you possess? nothing.

Overall, you are just a vulva seller.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'you Owe Me A D**k Pic' - Karrueche Tran‏ To Rapper Quavo On Twitter / Ex MBGN Princess Ugochi Azuike Visit Her Secondary School 9-years After / Rihanna Dance To Wizkid Nowo Song as she became

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.