Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu (620 Views)

If CEE C No Show You Pepper For Bbnaija, Your Talent In Acting No Go Win AMVCA9 / Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by Babatundepet: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Movie lovers must have noticed that Uti Nwachukwu no longer appears in movies, unlike what obtained in the past. The last time he featured in a movie, Mummy Dearest 2, was last July.

While chatting with Sunday Scoop, the winner of Big Brother Africa 5 revealed why he stopped acting for a while now.

He said, “I haven’t been in the country, but I am back now. I took a break from acting because it doesn’t pay much and I am not ready for that kind of life. I don’t want to pretend about it; so, I am only focusing on what brings greater remuneration, which is television presenting and hosting of events.

“Acting would just be a hobby because honestly, producers can’t afford to pay what I want to earn. But I will not stay away from movies totally; I will pick only exceptional movies instead of featuring in all the ones I am invited to partake in. I don’t have so much time for little money. I am not here to pretend all is well. I am in the industry to make money; I am not in the industry to play.”

He dismissed a claim that he did not attend Yomi Casual’s wedding. According to him, he did show up at the ceremony but spent only a short period because he had other things to attend to.

He, however, said despite the fact that his colleagues were getting married, he was not in a rush to do same.

“I will marry at the right time and marriage is not a competition. Once I find the right person, nothing will prevent me from getting married. I am an adult and my parents are educated. Therefore, they can’t force me to get married,” he added.

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/acting-no-longer-pays-bills-uti-nwachukwu/

Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by duduade: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2017
lol.. It can't pay your bills because you can't act o... And you never tried to improve on it...

1 Like

Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2017
it's becos you re not good Bro... ask omotola and Genevieve
Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by ifyalways(f): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Acting alone generally pays the ladies more than their male counterparts. I don't know why or how.

That aside, Uti actually sucks @ acting. I'm sure he won't be missed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by Ayoemrys(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2017
The Guy Is Good,he Just Need To Improve His Skill, But Wait Oh Were The Hell Is KISS DANIEL or has he hang the boot oh sory i mean microphone,
Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by Flexherbal(m): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Nobody wants little money, anymore.
Hear Uti:

“Acting would just be a hobby because honestly, producers can’t afford to pay what I want to earn. But I will not stay away from movies totally; I will pick only exceptional movies instead of featuring in all the ones I am invited to partake in. I don’t have so much time for little money. I am not here to pretend all is well. I am in the industry to make money; I am not in the industry to play.”
Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by Larrey(f): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2017
grin
ifyalways:
Acting alone generally pays the ladies more than their male counterparts. I don't know why or how. cheesy
don't tell me that you don't know why o,it's very glaring grin
ifyalways:
Acting alone generally pays the ladies more than their male counterparts. I don't know why or how. cheesy
don't tell me that you don't know why o,it's very glaring
Re: Acting No Longer Pays My Bills – Uti Nwachukwu by Afrok(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2017
Guy u no need tell us that acting doesn't pay the bills anymore, the pastors and politician's dating actresses(camera oloshos) have already informed us.

Thank u... next please

(1) (Reply)

Finding My Late Dad Family / What Nigerian's Should Expect In 2018-pastor Adeboye / This Photoshoot Of This Little Girl Is Too Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.