Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Family Of 4 Slaughtered At Rubber Plantation In Thailand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Of 4 Slaughtered At Rubber Plantation In Thailand (398 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 4 Slaughtered At Rubber Plantation In Thailand by Newsedge: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Police are hunting for two rubber workers after an entire family was found slaughtered to death at a plantation just a few kilometers from the Burmese border in Prachuap Khiri Khan province, Thailand on Tuesday.

Plantation owner Ponnipha Sae-Liang, 29, found the scene of unimaginable horror at the shack where the family had been staying over the last month while they did rubber work.

Both Namphon Khamkhong, 30, from Narathiwat and his wife Mukda Ngorkwisai, 27 had been nearly decapitated. Their five year old daughter was slashed all over her face, body and attempts had been made to cut her legs and arms off.

Read this.... http://newsedge.com.ng/family-4-slaughtered-rubber-plantation-thailand/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Friend Sister Is Missing / Frozen Inspired Crystal Diamond Kiddies Tiara / Kitchen Cabinets, Rug Carpet N I Beta Pass My Neighbor Gen 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.