Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (96880 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Slayer2: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahaha ahahhahahaha eiye fine boiz cult?it's either u are less than 20 from what u wrote here or you just decided to show us how committed you are to embarrassing yourself...

Which yeye eiye?eiye dat initiates scums at any given corner without proper orientation abi eiye that is just about quantity no quality?what does eiye stand for?The degeneration of fraternities started shortly after eiye was activated..

They recruited taxi drivers,barbers,conductors and agberos and in turn to those ones cuz of lack of basic orientation apart from the nonsense slogan of violence they instilled in them started to indoctrinate teenagers now we have junior eiye and Junior blue queens in primary and secondary schools.

Even there is constant rifts amongst this scrumbs of fraternities hence little factions break out to form nonsense...You people are pathetic...Amadioha and shopkono,ayelala strike that your mouth for describing eiye in such a manner....If you are member of the self styled Supreme shame on u although i know if you were born in the early 80s or even late 80s you wouldn't say such..

Work boiz and flex...so do local crimes,intimidate reprobate girls,get cheap sex after drugging them with cheap extorted sk and codeine is flexing?
Or because u are now a conglomerate of internet thieves is work

Let me tell you something let this sound as deterrent to you next time you want to spew thrash online..I am watching you! Don't come and lead innocent souls astray..That is how u preach diz false things about to corner people to that ur nonsense...Eiye wey dey use only one rotten native egg nack head say u don harsh oya begin fly.������ Mumu children yet dem go pay transport to move around.. Why do u spend money when u can fly?

If you read what I wrote up there. you wouldn't have posted this. I said most eyeh guys I know now. Na yahoo. Nobody they fight again. All of them for my estate Infact all I they meet na bankers and Lawyers my guy. Come to Delta and see how many police men when they eyeh. I don't know how other eyeh member for other cult parade them selves but for here them they really peaceful and go about their business like a suit and tie nigga, nobody they parade as eiyeh again or anything even if them they the cult na because of big guys when they inside to get connection just like the way people now join pirate. by the way I am not into any sect, and about you watching me. Continue. Stupid boy.

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Slayer2: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Davidlollipop:

Forever yahoo boy

Lol bro. I nor even do yahoo self anyday. Only my senior bros and my guys run package. My own be say my bros them be pick them must give me something.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Kokaine(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tapout:

everything about this write up is based on recent happenings in that vicinity. What if he's innocent, what if he was actually killed as a result of his refusal to be initiated

seriously?? Who has ever heard of a cultist greeting a rival group, especially when he is alone undecided How is that even possible
how come bullets didnt penetrate him.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by davillian(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
He waka crayfish waka.
Once these useless cult boys are a lone they can't even defend themselves.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by iluvdonjazzy: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
mayweather145:
what do they get from this nonsense called cultism.
d tin tire me o, no b say they even get moni sef for joinin, so so rob na em dem dey rob.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by BetaThings: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by BetaThings: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
-
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by olawamide042(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let them continue killing themselves one by one at least another relief for the country..... I cannot come and be wasting my RIP on a cultist..
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

If you read what I wrote up there. you wouldn't have posted this. I said most eyeh guys I know now. Na yahoo. Nobody they fight again. All of them for my estate Infact all I they meet na bankers and Lawyers my guy. Come to Delta and see how many police men when they eyeh. I don't know how other eyeh member for other cult parade them selves but for here them they really peaceful and go about their business like a suit and tie nigga, nobody they parade as eiyeh again or anything even if them they the cult na because of big guys when they inside to get connection just like the way people now join pirate. by the way I am not into any sect, and about you watching me. Continue. Stupid boy.
lol@stupid boy...It's a social platform u can say whatever u want to say whether you can say it to my face even jokingly is another thing...

I read your post and i still maintain my stance don't say that about them..I grew up in The defunct bendel state there is absolutely nothing you can tell me...These people are nuisances and bunch of social misfits you are apparently a young naive boy to have even talked about them with such benevolence and attitude...

My point is who doesn't know that in every sect there are self confessed elites?but it doesn't beautify them to be palatable enough for society consumption...Go to Edo state,lagos and especially ogun state the headquarters its a total Carnage up there...

The lawyers and bankers you said its no news..At a time in mid 2000s i had a driver of mine who confided in me as his friend and boss that he was been coerced and intimidated to join eiye if not there will be no peace getting passengers at parks as only members get priority loading...He eventually joined and told me...

I also know of a policeman who then in my school was an eiye member...FYI even the rich go to join to take advantage of the poverty and quantity they have just to give them the illusion that the sect made them...If truly eiye breeds prosperous people none of them will be on the street or smoking in jungles they would be smoking on instagram..

I don't blame your intuition i blame the ignorance that has left you hapless and frustrated to think there is an ounce of truth in the world of make believe you see...Spits on you!

if u want u can pm me i will initiate u and ur families via proxy online...U will become rich and famous also..It's that easy...U be real ekpa oshare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Slayer2: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol@stupid boy...It's a social platform u can say whatever u want to say whether you can say it to my face even jokingly is another thing...

I read your post and i still maintain my stance don't say that about them..I grew up in The defunct bendel state there is absolutely nothing you can tell me...These people are nuisances and bunch of social misfits you are apparently a young naive boy to have even talked about them with such benevolence and attitude...

My point is who doesn't know that in every sect there are self confessed elites?but it doesn't beautify them to be palatable enough for society consumption...Go to Edo state,lagos and especially ogun state the headquarters its a total Carnage up there...

The lawyers and bankers you said its no news..At a time in mid 2000s i had a driver of mine who confided in me as his friend and boss that he was been coerced and intimidated to join eiye if not there will be no peace getting passengers at parks as only members get priority loading...He eventually joined and told me...

I also know of a policeman who then in my school was an eiye member...FYI even the rich go to join to take advantage of the poverty and quantity they have just to give them the illusion that the sect made them...If truly eiye breeds prosperous people none of them will be on the street or smoking in jungles they would be smoking on instagram..

I don't blame your intuition i blame the ignorance that has left you hapless and frustrated to think there is an ounce of truth in the world of make believe you see...Spits on you!

if u want u can pm me i will initiate u and ur families via proxy online...U will become rich and famous also..It's that easy...U be real ekpa oshare!

You have been noticed you cultist. Never told you I wanted to opt in. Now run along, I don't need your initiation. Take it else where. Foolish boy

2 Likes

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by BetaThings: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Life has lost its value since APC took over.

Time registered: June 15, 2017

Ebios:
Apc wailer spotted

Time registered: June 22, 2017

Mobilisation for media campaign of calumny against APC in massive upswing

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Ogunleti01: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Angelanest:
Pictured is a young man believed to be a member of Eiye cult group who was brutally killed in in Kwale, Ndokwa local government area of Delta state. According to reports, Vikings confraternity a.k.a baggers have been having issues with the Eiye Confraternity boys for some time now in the area...

The suspected cultist was said to have gone to a bush where they smoke marijuana and met some baggers. The young man reportedly greeted the rival cult boys and they immediately grabbed him. He tried to run but they overpowered him, shot him but the bullets could not penetrate him so they tied him up and killed him like an animal - using sticks and other objects, before he finally died....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/cultists-killed-rival-gang-brutally-bullets-refused-penetrate-body-photos.html

Credit; Sapele Olofofo
Se awon omo le leyi?
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Let us be sensible when commenting on issues.

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Really? Na ApC Dey rule the state? You no get common sense
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by anibi9674: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
colossus91:
U go soon join am
thunder fire you, I tell you say I b cultists.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by alen4smith(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ebios:
Apc wailer spotted
see who dey talk

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by wharlay23(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
mayweather145:
i wonder o!
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by lukency(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Na so una go dey kill una sef. Useless cultist!
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by pointstores(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
nawa
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by trishluvly(f): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tapout:

everything about this write up is based on recent happenings in that vicinity. What if he's innocent, what if he was actually killed as a result of his refusal to be initiated

seriously?? Who has ever heard of a cultist greeting a rival group, especially when he is alone undecided How is that even possible

The OP is right about the claim of him being a cultist, cos I was in Kwale when the shit took place. Two other guys were killed after him.... Then members of both confraternities started going into hidings... Advice to the younger generation: Shun cultism and live the number of days God has predestined you to live.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by blowjob: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
AND VIKINS,PAY U,TO WRITE THE STORY... angry angry
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jazz doesn't work when it has to do with stick and stone. Bro leave cultism you said No. OK o
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

You have been noticed you cultist. Never told you I wanted to opt in. Now run along, I don't need your initiation. Take it else where. Foolish boy
exactly what i wanted and i got it...I am sure you would be circumvent in your future utterances...

Like i said i will never fault your aggression or utter lack of decorum in public i blame the poverty stricken family that produced you and the society...Because if you were well bred you would never appreciate the illusion of flex of the eiye sect..Because it will mean nothing to u..But the poverty is giving u wide thoughts...

Take advantage of the social media talk as much as u want but like i said i know u won't do it again carelessly...

The fact u even appreciates and acknowledge their lifestyles shows u are a good for nothing worthless piece of sperm that shud av been wankeddd off in a latrine a WC would be too decent for the wankerrr...

Smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Slayer2: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
exactly what i wanted and i got it...I am sure you would be circumvent in your future utterances...

Like i said i will never fault your aggression or utter lack of decorum in public i blame the poverty stricken family that produced you and the society...Because if you were well bred you would never appreciate the illusion of flex of the eiye sect..Because it will mean nothing to u..But the poverty is giving u wide thoughts...

Take advantage of the social media talk as much as u want but like i said i know u won't do it again carelessly...

The fact u even appreciates and acknowledge their lifestyles shows u are a good for nothing worthless piece of sperm that shud av been wankeddd off in a latrine a WC would be too decent for the wankerrr...

Smh...

Poverty? Lmao
Funny enough I have personal properties worth over 10M. I never count the ones my late grand dad share give us grandchildren o. If you view my profile you will see I put one up for sale, speaking about my family. Please come to warri and ask of the "Alloh" family.
Mumu. Everybody that joins cult is poor. I am sure that's the way you will call davido poor for belonging to the axe movement. Abeg swerve jawe. You are the poor one here dude.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Amazonboss(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
what an unfortunate being!

What will it profit a man to partake in vain things?

When his parents were suppose to enjoy him??

Tell me how?

Ayeeeeee.........

I have decided to make my a statement with my financial status...... my signature tells more.

Hit my mail or sign up and we see at the other side....

RIP DUDE.....
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Poverty? Lmao
Funny enough I have personal properties worth over 10M. I never count the ones my late grand dad share give us grandchildren o. If you view my profile you will see I put one up for sale, speaking about my family. Please come to warri and ask of the "Alloh" family.
Mumu. Everybody that joins cult is poor. I am sure that's the way you will call davido poor for belonging to the axe movement. Abeg swerve jawe. You are the poor one here dude.
ahahahahah ahahahahahahah ahahahah...I relax for ur case...U are a really small boy...Lol@ i have properties worth over 10m...Smh...I repeat u are very poor in all ramifications of life especially intellectually...To even mention davido as a reference shows how lost u are...Davido is a young man that is still in his prime enjoying his youthful exuberance coupled with wealth...And he can never be a genuine cultists....The friend of my friend is a cultist or my friend is a cultist doesn't make one...I am rugged by association is a lip service...

I'm trying to enlighten you and in so doing expose your naivety to the world..

I careless about your dependence on inheritance or ill gotten amassed property...I am more concerned about your personality as it's reeks and oozes with stench of a very foolishhhhh grown up boy without dreams...U need to rediscover ursef youngman...

Your grandfather left u properties to sell so u can brag online and probably compete with davido or woo ursef into a sect so u will be suit and tie cultist also?

If your grandfather shared the same views there would have probably be nothing for u all to share...Lazy misfit generations of a very hardworking man...

Ekpa...!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Slayer2: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahah ahahahahahahah ahahahah...I relax for ur case...U are a really small boy...Lol@ i have properties worth over 10m...Smh...I repeat u are very poor in all ramifications of life especially intellectually...To even mention davido as a reference shows how lost u are...Davido is a young man that is still in his prime enjoying his youthful exuberance coupled with wealth...And he can never be a genuine cultists....The friend of my friend is a cultist or my friend is a cultist doesn't make one...I am rugged by association is a lip service...

I'm trying to enlighten you and in so doing expose your naivety to the world..

I careless about your dependence on inheritance or ill gotten amassed property...I am more concerned about your personality as it's reeks and oozes with stench of a very foolishhhhh grown up boy without dreams...U need to rediscover ursef youngman...

Your grandfather left u properties to sell so u can brag online and probably compete with davido or woo ursef into a sect so u will be suit and tie cultist also?

If your grandfather shared the same views there would have probably be nothing for u all to share...Lazy misfit generations of a very hardworking man...

Ekpa...!!!!

Hahaha. Show us what you have naw. You when they call people broke. If I open thread to give out money on here like some nairalanders do. I am sure you idiot will open a new account just to get a share. I know your types, you come on here to call people broke and poor when you have nothing. Lmao. It's sad. Done replying you, just go ahead and talk to your foolishness. You are just a waste of time.

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Ten06(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
mayweather145:
Na death nah, Abi you no know?

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by wizod(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
anibi9674:
ayikperere ....... Fire
another cultist sighted
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by wizod(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
qreem231:
V
v for vagina

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
I still wonder how jazz will protect somebody from bullet going faster than speed of sound n all that but can't protect someone from sticks and stones
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by batstan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
cybriz82:

The op dey ontop sun dey record d drama when d thing dey happened,

Fake as usual.
The guy's face was covered all through.

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.