Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? (553 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by alBHAGDADI: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why are you afraid of considering a different view on tithing?

Why are you still clinging to the believe in tithe when there's an option here to free you from the lies?

I first came across the falsehood of tithe as far back as 2011. The revelation really shook me as my eyes become clear to what was going on in Christendom. For those that know me on nairaland, you know I'm usually seen opening and debating on Islamic threads so as to rescue Muslims whom I believe Jesus loves. But I've noticed that even in my own Christian backyard, there a people whim Satan has blindfolded through false prophets.

Jesus said that in the end there will be false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing. I'll like to play a game with you. Let's see if you can answer the question below.

Can you name 5 wolves in sheep clothing that we have in Nigeria today?

I'm sure you were not able to even think of one. I can assure you that you probably worship under the roof governed by a false prophet. The reason why you do not know is simply because they have put on sheep clothing to prevent you from seeing their ravenous nature.

Now, a man called Freeze has called several of Nigeria's top pastors for milking the children of God using a tithe doctrine that is not applicable to Christians. How have your revered pastors handled the matter?

They came up with no scriptural backing of tithe, instead they resort to attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message. Isn't that what we see with our corrupt politicians?

Pastor Adeboye stylishly called him a drunk while Pastor Ashimolowo attacked his personal life by calling him a drunk, an adulterer and a wife beater while others have wondered why a man who couldn't keep his marriage now thinks he can order the church around.

This is where freeze falls short. He didn't make himself clean and spotless before embarking on saving God's people from the shackles of false men.

Good, he's all that according to them, but why haven't they addressed the message he brings? Pastor Adeboye has taken to saying that God spoke to him confirming that tithe is good. This is simply an Open insult of God. How can God speak to you without anyone to witness it? His statement means that God forgot to give him the Bible passages to use to back up the tithe doctrine which most of his church members are becoming skeptical of.

Let me Play another game with you.

In what way have you tested your pastor to be sure he is truly sent by God?

Majority who read the question definitely have no answer to it. They have believe their pastor from birth and hold him in high esteem.

P. T. O
S. T. C
Scroll to Continue

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by Tampinu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Why are you afraid of considering a different view on tithing?

Why are you still clinging to the believe in tithe when there's an option here to free you from the lies?

I first came across the falsehood of tithe as far back as 2011. The revelation really shook me as my eyes become clear to what was going on in Christendom. For those that know me on nairaland, you know I'm usually seen opening and debating on Islamic threads so as to rescue Muslims whom I believe Jesus loves. But I've noticed that even in my own Christian backyard, there a people whim Satan has blindfolded through false prophets.

Jesus said that in the end there will be false prophets and wolves in sheep clothing. I'll like to play a game with you. Let's see if you can answer the question below.

Can you name 5 wolves in sheep clothing that we have in Nigeria today?

I'm sure you were not able to even think of one. I can assure you that you probably worship under the roof governed by a false prophet. The reason why you do not know is simply because they have put on sheep clothing to prevent you from seeing their ravenous nature.

Now, a man called Freeze has called several of Nigeria's top pastors for milking the children of God using a tithe doctrine that is not applicable to Christians. How have your revered pastors handled the matter?

They came up with no scriptural backing of tithe, instead they resort to attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message. Isn't that what we see with our corrupt politicians?

Pastor Adeboye stylishly called him a drunk while Pastor Ashimolowo attacked his personal life by calling him a drunk, an adulterer and a wife beater while others have wondered why a man who couldn't keep his marriage now thinks he can order the church around.

This is where freeze falls short. He didn't make himself clean and spotless before embarking on saving God's people from the shackles of false men.

Good, he's all that according to them, but why haven't they addressed the message he brings? Pastor Adeboye has taken to saying that God spoke to him confirming that tithe is good. This is simply an Open insult of God. How can God speak to you without anyone to witness it? His statement means that God forgot to give him the Bible passages to use to back up the tithe doctrine which most of his church members are becoming skeptical of.

Let me Play another game with you.

In what way have you tested your pastor to be sure he is truly sent by God?

Majority who read the question definitely have no answer to it. They have believe their pastor from birth and hold him in high esteem.

P. T. O
S. T. C
Scroll to Continue

Comments deleted
Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by alBHAGDADI: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
1 John 4:1

"Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world".

The above verse clearly speaks in how we are to address Adeboye and his kind. If he claims God spoke to him concerning an issue, how come he couldn't back it up scripturally for us to know God's opinion on the issue? Oh, we are just to believe him cos he said God told him?

The above verse even speaks of false prophets in the world. That's why we have to test anyone that claims to have heard from God.

Many will see this as an attack on their pastors but it isn't. Even Jesus Christ was tested when Thomas doubted he resurrected. Jesus opened himself to be tested by Thomas who now confirmed he was truly risen.

I will enjoin you to read the article in the link below. It can take you up to 2 days to finish reading it. But I assure you that you will never be in bondage of false tithe doctrine again after reading it. It will be the beginning of you searching for the truth on your own in the Bible. Remember, salvation is for those who seek it. If you are unable to read an article designed to free you from bondage, then how can you walk on the narrow road to heaven? Don't insult God by making Him feel it was a wrong thing that He gave you a brain cos you have failed to use it. Now is the time to use it. Forget about Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid, Davido and Banky W news. They are designed to distract you from getting set free. Dedicate time to reading the article below.

CLICK THE LINK:

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/TheTitheisIllegal.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by olagbemi118(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by Tampinu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Comments deleted
Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by alBHAGDADI: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tampinu:

Galatians 4:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE_KhbiKr3c
Mynd44 pls this Guy is derailing my thread
Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by Tampinu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Apologies, now that you have stated that I am derailing your thread, I will cease from posting on your thread.

Thank you.

Peace cool
Re: Have You Made Your Own Research On Tithing? by Tampinu(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

comments deleted

(1) (Reply)

Think Before You Speak / Pastor David Ibieyeomi Of Salvation Ministry At Shiloh 2017 / Is Satan A Better Leader Than God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.