Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Drive Traffic To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drive Traffic To Your Website (378 Views)

How To Write Great Blog Posts Headlines That Drive Traffic / 15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drive Traffic To Your Website by liltellkiss: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
https://tellock..com.ng/2017/12/drive-traffic-to-your-website.html?m=1

Drive traffic to your website?
What comes to your mind when you hear traffic ? Typically this what every website owner is always excited to have. more traffic means more money ,more income yeah more ranking too.
On today's edition I will be teaching traffic,how to get million traffic from Google or organic monthly .
Yeah if you re a blogger & website owner you really know how important traffic means in web management .
If your blog is getting alots of traffic,chances of ranking,more income and firm.
basically your traffic is responsible for the growth and progress of your website .
if you really want to be earning big with your website,i guess your traffic is the first thing to pu upt first.
many people have gone out of blogging due to low traffic.
hi my name is bernard i will help you drive traffic to your website and gain organic traffic to your website not only Google traffic but all organic,searching engine and social media traffic.
So? If you haven't been practicing SEO on your website you re Missing alot.
Not too late your blog can still rank and get get good organic traffic if you start practicing everything I will teach you today.
Let's look into some necessary factors to help you drive traffic to your website.
 On page SEO :well if you haven't been practicing on page SEO I'm sorry you have been missing alot .the way you present your contents to searching bot Really matters .
 Optimize your contents: yeah we still on page SEO contents is really what will be driving traffic to your website.
Optimize your blogpost,images.
Write long contents : this is the trick to seo.if you want your website to be on Google first page you should consider your self writing long contents at least 1000 words upwards .your website will hardly make Google first page with less words,the secret behind seo .
 Write on long tail keywords: mistake bloggers of nowadays are making .they write on short tail keywords.im sorry if you are among those practicing short tail keywords i don't think this post is for you.consider your website out of Google first page.
 Keywords: keywords are very important,they contribute and help you drive traffic to your website .
Start using keywords in all your post .
Try writing on people's queries,use Google planner to see what people are searching for and how many traffic a KEYWORD gets in a month.its advisable to write on low volume keywords to gain ranking and organic traffic.
 Interlinking
If you re observant enough you will notice all top bloggers always interlink on their blog/website why it increases traffic.
Always put your old blog links in your new blogpost.one of the way you get clicks from your visitors.start interlinking in your blogpost.
continue reading

https://tellock..co.ke/2017/12/drive-traffic-to-your-website.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Download Instagram Videos / Wordcamp Lagos 2018 Schedule Is Now Published! Featuring A Kids Camp / How To Add Or Rank Your Blog On Google Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.