Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296071 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
chiwelaw:
pls guys am new here. i keep reading about delays from London office...and also Accra office. pls how do you explain these offices. do u get to choose an Office or just imposed on the applicants? which one is fast? how does it work pls? i dnt understand

I don't even know how to respond to this! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Stream: FSW
AOR: 11 July 2017
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
PPR:19 Feb 2018
Passports sent to Accra:19 Feb 2018
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
Thank you all for your encouragement and the togetherness on this platform.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Just make the time count!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Could you please explain the bolded.

1. Enrollment with IOM of Canada or Nigeria?

2. Some of the free and useful certification courses and where to get them.

Thanks and congrats once more.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.

Massive congrats to you. Wow ur patience was epic. During the process did they by any chance ask for itemized bill for your child's birth in usa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by steroid: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
BC guys are wicked oo.

After waiting patiently for 82 days for Ielts remark . The main reason for remarking (Writing 6.5) was not achieved. It remained unchanged.

The one I did not even care if it increased (Speaking 7). Was bumped to 7.5.

This is really annoying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KINGTELLER: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
sleekysilk:
Someone asked about medical inadmissibility some few days ago, cannot remember the person's moniker. I think this would be a sort of relief.
[url][/url]http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-hussen-medical-inadmissibility-1.4537076

Make una sorry o.. I nova know how dem dey insert link well well. I be learner. grin. Congrats to all those with positive updates.

I sent you a PM, how were you able to get the medical report from Luth, during your ITA medical test.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
ArabianRose:
wow...congratulations Noviolence. @MCSTAN18, congrats on the IELTS..been meaning to salute you since jare. All will be well with us all.

I'll make do with one of your signature roses. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
chiwelaw:
pls guys am new here. i keep reading about delays from London office...and also Accra office. pls how do you explain these offices. do u get to choose an Office or just imposed on the applicants? which one is fast? how does it work pls? i dnt understand

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nikkydave:

Good day everyone,

Please I need a clarification. Can I use my statement of result and transcript for WES since NASU is on strike

Yes you can. Check your mail, I've replied you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
chiwelaw:
It is at the discretion of the Analyst and it all hovers around work load and work load distribution.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good afternoon my e-friends, Please when can I send a mail to find out which visa office is/will be reviewing my application? I entered NA2 four days ago. Is it too early? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
steroid:
BC guys are wicked oo.

After waiting patiently for 82 days for Ielts remark . The main reason for remarking (Writing 6.5) was not achieved. It remained unchanged.

The one I did not even care if it increased (Speaking 7). Was bumped to 7.5.

This is really annoying

So sorry... At least you're to take consolation in the fact that your 15k will be refunded.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
smileymum:
Good afternoon my e-friends, Please when can I send a mail to find out which visa office is/will be reviewing my application? I entered NA2 four days ago. Is it too early? Thank you.

You can send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

It took me like 2 months after NA2 to know my local visa office. You may be one of fast ones so try your luck jare...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
i can share..just get NASU to do the needful grin
mcstan18:

I'll make do with one of your signature roses. Thanks dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Noviolence: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
No.
QSola:

Massive congrats to you. Wow ur patience was epic. During the process did they by any chance ask for itemized bill for your child's birth in usa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Noviolence: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
It's a very useful pre- arrival service in Nigeria.You will have to send an email to wekun@iom.int for a slot, she will most likely reply you within a week or 2 asking you to register and upload your ITA.
There is a food safety certification course you can also enrol for at www.fphrc.com
pepe1:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Could you please explain the bolded.

1. Enrollment with IOM of Canada or Nigeria?

2. Some of the free and useful certification courses and where to get them.

Thanks and congrats once more.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening house,

Please assist mbok.

ayaade1:
Happy Sunday e-fam,

Please I need assistance with contacts in Babcock university and UI for transcript processing.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ayaade1: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good evening house,

Please assist mbok.

ayaade1:
Happy Sunday e-fam,

Please I need assistance with contacts in Babcock university and UI for transcript processing.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Noviolence: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
My eligibility was passed from CIO, with no review required for the POF.
It is at the discretion of the VO at the LVO to request for any additional documents.
The VO can decide to clear his doubts about your funds.For example I got contribution from my spouse that was explained during the eapr stage.In otherwords,the updated POF usually clears such doubts at the end of the day.
Saintp:

Congratulations on your PPR.
What do you think that makes them issue ADR for updated POF? Is it because the POF was not complete or was there something unusual? Please if you have any idea, tell us so that we can be better prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thank God for me and join me in celebrating..
MOD IDP remark came after 10days and writing was increased,new Crs is 449,and I av got my money back....result now is LRSW 8.5, 7,7.5,7.....for people who think IDP is to be avoided.....I think I would rather pay 46K and know my fate than 15K and wait 12weeks...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats,

I tap into your testimony for a much more better result in Jesus name, Amen.

hayor2014:
MOD IDP remark came after 10days and writing was increased,new Crs is 449,and I av got my money back....result now is LRSW 8.5, 7,7.5,7.....for people who think IDP is to be avoided.....I think I would rather pay 46K and know my fate than 15K and wait 12weeks...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello everyone in the house. I have been following this thread for a while now and benefitted a lot from the discussions here. Due to the inspiration i received from here, I have joined the pool. However, I have a dilemma of sorts. I might likely get a PhD offer from a Canadian University and that will mean that I need to plan to be in Canada by late August for study start. So here is the problem:
If I apply for PR already now (I am confident I will get ITA cos my score is 456), will I be able to also apply for a student visa for my possible PhD offer in case the PR process is not fast enough and I need to resume in September. That is, will it be possible to make a study visa application with the PR application being yet undecided? Also, I am worried that applying for PR already might have a negative effect on any study visa application.

Second, does anyone know how to get Police certificate from Nigeria without being in the country? I read sometime ago that it was possible through some company/agency, but I am not entirely sure.

Sorry my questions are a long read. Please help.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
hayor2014:

Congrats.Where did you write the exam and did they provide headphones for listening?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi nanny2017, my thought is that you raise a CSE immediately.

nanny2017:
My good people. Thank you for ur good work this forum.

Please kindly help a brother. I just submitted my permanent residency application and uploaded PCC from Nigeria and Germany. However, I forgot to do a translation of the German PCC to English. Please what can I do now or does it not matter ?

Thank you for ur usual support
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ojasope1:

Congrats.Where did you write the exam and did they provide headphones for listening?
I wrote the exam at MOD IDP and no earphones when I wrote my exam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hi evening everyone, I see that some people have asked for how they can get transcripts from their various schools, don't know if people have used this website before but came across it this evening and I am hoping it's helpful to those who do not have people to facilitate the transcripts for them. And alot of schools are listed, the website is www.etx-ng.com. This not an advert o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
congratulations, I hope to share this too. all the best in the maple land
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Have you tried it and did it work well as you expect?

nat138:
Hi evening everyone, I see that some people have asked for how they can get transcripts from their various schools, don't know if people have used this website before but came across it this evening and I am hoping it's helpful to those who do not have people to facilitate the transcripts for them. And alot of schools are listed, the website is www.etx-ng.com. This not an advert o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
I got the ", how to find a Job in Canada letter". Please tell me it's not London visa office. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
sweetrie:
I got the ", how to find a Job in Canada letter". Please tell me it's not London visa office. embarassed cry

Lol very likely.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by pepe1: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
It's a very useful pre- arrival service in Nigeria.You will have to send an email to wekun@iom.int for a slot, she will most likely reply you within a week or 2 asking you to register and upload your ITA.
There is a food safety certification course you can also enrol for at www.fphrc.com

Thank you very much for this info.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
koonlay5:
Have you tried it and did it work well as you expect?

Didn't try it, as I don't need the services. Just stumbled on the website this evening. Maybe if people in the house have used it, they could advise further.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
IykeD:

Lol very likely.
cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.