Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295344 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hi guys,

My fiance's PPR is out.

Thanks to everyone that contributed. Special shoutout to Kontagious, 40manlappy, Alexandergreat, Threadstone, GS, Optionese....the list goes on.

ITA- 4th August 2017
Medicals- 25th Oct
AOR- 31st Oct
Medicals passed- 10th Nov
We do not need additional docs- 20th Nov
ADR POF- 21st Nov
ADR submitted- 27th Nov
Add docs are being reviewed- 7th Dec
Ordered gcms notes-9th Jan
We need more docs...- 11th Feb
Gcms received- 7th Feb
ADR Addn family info- 7th Feb
ADR submitted- 8th Feb
We do not need add docs...- 16th Feb
IP2- 19th Feb
PPR- 20th Feb
Passport shipped off almost immediately hehe
VO- Ottawa

We didn't really notice IP1, not even after medicals passed, so either we missed it or it was NA all through, most likely the later cos we were watching that thing like hawks.

Anyway, na my own remain now.

Based on this, I have a serious question, if mine doesn't come out by the time we get married, will he have to notify them? I have seen cases of people adding their spouses after COPR but before landing but never a case where the spouse had also submitted an application. Your thoughts?

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations to your fiance and yourself.

Could you please share the kind of POF submitted and what the ADR was about?

Cheers

Abbylee:
Hi guys,

My fiance's PPR is out.

Thanks to everyone that contributed. Special shoutout to Kontagious, 40manlappy, Alexandergreat, Threadstone, GS, Optionese....the list goes on.

ITA- 4th August 2017
Medicals- 25th Oct
AOR- 31st Oct
ADR POF- 21st Nov
ADR submitted- 27th Nov
Gcms received- 7th Feb
ADR submitted- 8th Feb
IP2- 19th Feb
PPR- 20th Feb
VO- Ottawa

We didn't really notice IP1, not even after medicals passed, so either we missed it or it was NA all through, most likely the later cos we were watching that thing like hawks.

Based on this, I have a serious question, if mine doesn't come out by the time we get married, will he have to notify them? I have seen cases of people adding their spouses after COPR but before landing but never a case where the spouse had also submitted an application. Your thoughts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks! He used a single Tbillz certificate for all the POF, it was almost as though they were blind to it. Anyway, we uploaded the tbillz certificate again, statement of acc, LOE and letter of non-indebtedness which wasn't even CIC compliant.

DadR:
Congratulations to your fiance and yourself.

Could you please share the kind of POF submitted and what the ADR was about?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Godsaysyes:

You can actually answer or ignore the person’s question without being sarcastic about it. We all here to learn and gain from each other and I believe we are all matured.

I'm not maturED. I'm mature. I'm not cheese that is maturED grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abbylee:
Hi guys,

My fiance's PPR is out.

ITA- 4th August 2017
Medicals- 25th Oct
AOR- 31st Oct
ADR POF- 21st Nov
ADR submitted- 27th Nov
Gcms received- 7th Feb
ADR submitted- 8th Feb
IP2- 19th Feb
PPR- 20th Feb
VO- Ottawa

I have a friend that was exactly in your shoes. She got married after her hubby got COPR and her own application was on-going too. They notified CIC and they merged their application, requested for the hubby's COPR and re-issued a new COPR to the two of them. This however depends on the stage you are in your own application as she was already on IP2 so the process was faster.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
What of if I write another IELTS and I need to update. Will I still be able to do that?
Ethelia:

It says you wont be able to change your answer after submission. I think that answers your question. If you are still in doubt, you are better off asking on the pnp thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Abbylee:
Hi guys,

My fiance's PPR is out.

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
OK, thanks a bunch. Wish you speedy PPR in your own application.

Abbylee:
Thanks! He used a single Tbillz certificate for all the POF, it was almost as though they were blind to it. Anyway, we uploaded the tbillz certificate again, statement of acc, LOE and letter of non-indebtedness which wasn't even CIC compliant.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
slydog:

OK, will this visa count in his favor when trying to apply for PR
I doubt it will have any effect
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please, hurriedly go to the University yourself if you truly need the result. Also prepare your mind that you may need to go there multiple times to dig out that your result. Even, you may need to help them ransack their store/record office in search of the lost file. On top of that, you've got to pray and pray for God's favour to find the result complete and on time. My sincere advice is from my personal experience. Best of luck!

sthillz:

Lol, Pele
Canada PR in my opinion is pretty straightforward

My own wahala is my diploma transcript from OOU.
Imagine saying they can't find my records..and that i have to pay school fees to do clearance since i lost the receipt.
Im.thinking of just going to Ago Iwoye myself? I don't know if the contact i got there is messing with me and trying to extort me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by congrats2018: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
good day gurus in the house ...pls my sister has been divorced with her husband for over a year ...she and her husband are planning to come back but the ex husband is already in the pool with a high point..do you Guys think he can apply for her after he gets his PR and how long will it take?..they both have 2 kids that are American citizens which were not included in his profile.....pls how should he update his profile..thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for your response.
What if I write another IELTS test, does that mean I will not be able to upgrade my account once I submit it now with my present score?
Newmum0615:
Hello Walegy, just ensure that you review all answers you provided on the form before you submit. The pop-up says you can't edit any answer after submission.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks a lot! I shall pm you for more info if it ever gets to this biko.

4Barr:

I have a friend that was exactly in your shoes. She got married after her hubby got COPR and her own application was on-going too. They notified CIC and they merged their application, requested for the hubby's COPR and re-issued a new COPR to the two of them. This however depends on the stage you are in your own application as she was already on IP2 so the process was faster.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Like you were advised, you cannot edit the PNP profile once you submit it, but you can update the EE profile if your rewrite and get higher score in IELTS.

Walegy:
What if I write another IELTS test, does that mean I will not be able to upgrade my account once I submit it now with my present score?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bayojbbb2002: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
MrOba:
For LAUTECH transcript, you need to apply for it online transcript.lautech.edu.ng you will also pay online (17K), print out the receipt and get someone in the school to help you follow up with it at the senate building and your department.

Thanks @MrOba, but what of the Wes Academic Request form, how does that get to them since i will apply online
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ctrlunlimited: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
DadR:
OK, thanks a bunch. Wish you speedy PPR in your own application.

They way you take they follow POF matter LOL grin. I go need the material wey you don gather so far on am o.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Baba no be small thing o. Make God helep all of us for this Canny matter.

It will end in praise!

ctrlunlimited:
They way you take they follow POF matter LOL grin. I go need the material wey you don gather so far on am o.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I woke up this morning and saw MEP and IP2,AOR was 13th feb,Please how do find out the visa office my application is at.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Please can a kind fellow explain in detail the differences between IP1 and IP2? I have checked page 0 and gone through that list of abbreviations, detailed explanation no dey there. Please and thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
The ministry is moving swiftly, congrats in advance.

Gu2015:
Hello Everyone,
I woke up this morning and saw MEP and IP2,AOR was 13th feb,Peaaw how do find out the visa office my application is at.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gu2015:
Hello Everyone,
I woke up this morning and saw MEP and IP2,AOR was 13th feb,Peaaw how do find out the visa office my application is at.

Exactly what mine looks like atm! Please is this IP1 or IP2?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by shubraba: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ezilytina:

I can give d contact of someone that can help u

Hello dear
I am interested
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
DadR:
The ministry is moving swiftly, congrats in advance.

Thanks but please how so I know the visa office my application is at?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Gu2015: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Exactly what mine looks like atm! Please is this IP1 or IP2?
please when was your AOR and what visa office.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
dane15:

I think ITA will aim for somewhere in between 438 and 440 today. Maybe lower..

It's celebration time Sis!

It will end in praise. O ma ja sope!

I was just going to predict 438.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by UdomoLeinad: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
DadR:
Baba no be small thing o. Make God helep all of us for this Canny matter.

It will end in praise!

Bros me sef go need ask you question onto POF matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am pre-ITA, let the elders weigh in.

Gu2015:
Thanks but please how so I know the visa office my application is at?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Muslimity:
Please, hurriedly go to the University yourself if you truly need the result. Also prepare your mind that you may need to go there multiple times to dig out that your result. Even, you may need to help them ransack their store/record office in search of the lost file. On top of that, you've got to pray and pray for God's favour to find the result complete and on time. My sincere advice is from my personal experience. Best of luck!

Thank you very much..i believe that's what i should do.its just really sad things are this way in Nigeria. I sent you a PM please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
No wahala, plenty gurus they in-house to tackle am.

UdomoLeinad:

Bros me sef go need ask you question onto POF matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by temi2008: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
mcstan18:

Check this link HERE

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gu2015:
Hello Everyone,
I woke up this morning and saw MEP and IP2,AOR was 13th feb,Please how do find out the visa office my application is at.

What is your stream? FSW-O, FSW-I or CEC? You are in IP1 if your stream is either FSW-I or CEC.

Send a mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca to know your visa office. Read this for more details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
You will only be able to update your EE profile.
Walegy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.