Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1294633 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

Congratulations! smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Claire40: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats.
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

When this part 3 was opened, I made a silent declaration that my PPR story will be told here and here it is!

I want to give God the praise because myself and spouse wrote IELTS in August 2017 once using only ieltsbuddy.com and the road to IELTS from BC. Then ASUU or was it NASU strike held back our WES until Nov/Dec 2017. Family size of 5.

We started this process using the CIC website only until I stumbled on this thread (part 2) through Google.
I will encourage newbies to read the CIC website and thoroughly because every needed info is there and seek further guidance or Naija experience from this thread and parts 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Topboyz5: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Abeg, application been like this since October, what does it mean ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks @Aig84 @Tojued @sthillz @Obi1conte @Glittering Star @mcstan18 @ope2000 @arbiee @Saintp @vickyehi @Uzoreen @sleekysilk @40manlappy(godfather of this thread) @Claire40

It will indeed end in praise for us all!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Search this thread or part 2. Someone has shared a letter from mutual funds used for POF

DadR post=65229223]OK, but a mutual fund reference letter wouldn't have 6 months average balance.

Please, can someone who has used mutual fund as POF share a sample of the letter submitted to IRCC?

Thanks

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yeepa. This one na timeline so? Less than two months.

I am the next for this kind of timeline

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

When this part 3 was opened, I made a silent declaration that my PPR story will be told here and here it is!

I want to give God the praise because myself and spouse wrote IELTS in August 2017 once using only ieltsbuddy.com and the road to IELTS from BC. Then ASUU or was it NASU strike held back our WES until Nov/Dec 2017. Family size of 5.

We started this process using the CIC website only until I stumbled on this thread (part 2) through Google.
I will encourage newbies to read the CIC website and thoroughly because every needed info is there and seek further guidance or Naija experience from this thread and parts 1 and 2.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
OK, thanks

ysteph:
Search this thread or part 2. Someone has shared a letter from mutual funds used for POF

DadR post=65229223]OK, but a mutual fund reference letter wouldn't have 6 months average balance.

Please, can someone who has used mutual fund as POF share a sample of the letter submitted to IRCC?

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by samnijazz: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls make sure you do your ECA with IQAS if you are from school go nursing. Or with WES if you are from University
vickyehi:

You might find this useful
https://www.nairaland.com/2863557/nigerian-nurses-midwives-dream-working

For immigration through EE there is no special thing to do as a nurse....just follow the leaders in the house �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Femicrux: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
For bank statements, please what is the minimum number of months one must show?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Femicrux:
For bank statements, please what is the minimum number of months one must show?

6 months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
Thanks @Aig84 @Tojued @sthillz @Obi1conte @Glittering Star @mcstan18 @ope2000 @arbiee @Saintp @vickyehi @Uzoreen @sleekysilk @40manlappy(godfather of this thread) @Claire40

Amen o!

The day i will announce my own is a very short time away

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wow. You have been on IP2 since then? Maybe you should order gcms notes.

Topboyz5:
Abeg, application been like this since October, what does it mean ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
for people looking towards strike to be resolved, this is a piece of cheerful news
http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/19/utme-2018-non-academic-staff-unions-meet-over-lingering-strike

Glitteringstar how is it going na ? Make I send you private mail ? grin grin grin
I feel like disturbing you small.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Stream: FSW
AOR: 11 July 2017
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
PPR:19 Feb 2018
Passports sent to Accra:19 Feb 2018
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
Thank you all for your encouragement and the togetherness on this platform.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Just make the time count!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations, I key into this timeline... I shall testify... Amen

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
I tap into this miracle in Jesus Name Amen.

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bonnie1: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Was your document sent to Accra or London? i've seen the answer, dont worry

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jholarharde(f): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

congratulations, I claim this your timeline o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hey man, have you submitted your application?

jelmusboy:
Yeepa. This one na timeline so? Less than two months.

I am the next for this kind of timeline

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by taiedo1: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good evening house,pls what's the procedure for calling for Remark at MOD IDP..I wasnt satisfied with my Ielts score at all.thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by taiedo1: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please how can I call for remark?
quote author=hayor2014 post=65204579]Thank God for me and join me in celebrating..
MOD IDP remark came after 10days and writing was increased,new Crs is 449,and I av got my money back....result now is LRSW 8.5, 7,7.5,7.....for people who think IDP is to be avoided.....I think I would rather pay 46K and know my fate than 15K and wait 12weeks...[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Oopsy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congrats dearie! I have been looking at this timeline like it's a dream!!!! I tap into this and claim same biko!!! So happy and excited for you. It's your new dawn and what God has started in your life and your family, He will definitely perfect! Go and prepare, we will join you shortly.

Congrats once again! No more 'dullying', let the washing begin!!!

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Favoredme:

Amen.....i can't wait to wrap this up before the end of the year�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
samnijazz:
Pls make sure you do your ECA with IQAS if you are from school go nursing. Or with WES if you are from University
Already on the matter....sent out the application package today.....transcrips and license verification are all in the pipeline......thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you @Sugaro for this tip. I will definitely implement it.
Amen @ the bolded

[quote author=Sugaro post=65223520]
Try to read ahead of time, especially when the recording says go through your answers after part 1, use that time to familiarise yourself with the multiple choice questions also, that first part when they say read the instructions as well just use that time to read ahead the multiple choice as this method helps you to be a step ahead when listening to the recording.

By the way, 34-36 isn't so bad, don't be demoralized, I was hovering around this but my result came out to be 8.5 for listening.

I am sure u will make it. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you @Talkingboy. I will sure come back to testify
Talkingboy:

Enter youtube and search for James Castleden , watch him attempt the questions live, come back and quote me to give testimony.

All d best sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by temi2008: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
bonnie1:
I tap into this miracle in Jesus Name Amen.

.As a new comer in the house can you give the meaning of the abbreviations and other relevant ones not listed below? Thanks

ITA.....
AOR....
MEP.....
IP1 ......
NA2.....
IP2 ......
PPR ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
We will surely overcome this and get our desired score. I will watch ieltsliz advice for MCQ. All the best
sthillz:

This is my weakness too. What im doing is study ieltsliz advice on tackling multiple choice questions. I also downloaded some videos specifically for strategies on multiple choice questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by temi2008: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Read from the tread that only your highest degree qualifications needs to be evaluated by WES.
I have my masters degree in Library and information studies and my Bsc degree in Geography. Am a librarian with 5years working experience. Do I have to add my first degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations!!!
Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jelmusboy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Waiting for my wife to drop the bundle of joy before I submit my application.

Can I use reference number gotten from Nigeria passport application for my baby to submit my application?

sunvick:
Hey man, have you submitted your application?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
taiedo1:
Please how can I call for remark?
quote author=hayor2014 post=65204579]Thank God for me and join me in celebrating..
MOD IDP remark came after 10days and writing was increased,new Crs is 449,and I av got my money back....result now is LRSW 8.5, 7,7.5,7.....for people who think IDP is to be avoided.....I think I would rather pay 46K and know my fate than 15K and wait 12weeks...
go to the office and fill an EOR form,go along with your intl passport and original IELTS result,for BC,YOUR WILL HAVE PURCHASED A DRAFT OF 15K,but I just did a transfer of 46124 to MOD IDP account while in their office and they confirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.