Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1298516 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
The account number is generated based on your exam month, Location and last two digits of your passport number.

I’m sure you will see the payment instructions after the registration online.
Nikkydave:
DO you have a first bank account and it’s mobile app?

Please do you have British Council Account number? I want to do Mobile transfer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Good evening folks, I just come across this thread, Canada visa expert here should please quote me or mail me. Thanks in anticipation.

bro dont waste your time in expecting a guru to mail you, lots of people here are of the busy types.... do yourself a favor by reading about the thread from page 0, then com later to ask questions for clarity purpose.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2018
How may I be of help to you Chief!!! we offer Do It Yourself, Do It For You and SFMI

haryorbarmie83:
Good evening folks, I just come across this thread, Canada visa expert here should please quote me or mail me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

I got PUM today!!! And I wish to share my story as a testimony to God's glory and in the hopes that someone might be encouraged, inspired, and motivated. (This post may be a bit long. Sorry)

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Wish you a smooth sail to settlement smiley

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eraytee:

bro dont waste your time in expecting a guru to mail you, lots of people here are of the busy types.... do yourself a favor by reading about the thread from page 0, then com later to ask questions for clarity purpose.

But n'a idea o, I'm sure with all the info I've gotten and can get from here I qualify to be an agent.

Initial consultation, assessment, provision of info $500
Assistance with wes and ielts registration $500
Ielts tutorials and transcript verification $500

Etc.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
POF hustle
Tojued:

But n'a idea o, I'm sure with all the info I've gotten and can get from here I qualify to be an agent.

Initial consultation, assessment, provision of info $500
Assistance with wes and ielts registration $500
Ielts tutorials and transcript verification $500

Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

hayor2014:

around 80 of us were in the hall,speaker was very audible,though I learnt that they just acquired head phones for use in the listening test,it's basically same way with BC..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

I got PUM today!!! me to that WhatsApp group. grin grin grin grin

What a tale. May the name of the lord be praised

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lakusi(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
hykin:
I will suggest that you go into the pool with this result if done with Qualification Assessment (WES/IQAS) and rewrite IELTS.

Okay I’ll do just that. Thanks a lot ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Yes at the emboldened statement. The deed, family receipt and a sale agreement with the buyer's name reflected in the transfer to your account is sufficient.

hayor2014:
Hello guys...issue on POF, I intend to use the sale of a landed property purchased about 5 years back,the only papers I got was the deed of assignment and family receipt,are these 2 documents enough to evidence a legitimate purchase ?, and I intend to use the proceed from sale of same property (now with a structure on it) as source of funds...I hope I won't have any issues with this,the funds will be used for treasury bills

blackbuddy , 40manlappy, and GlitteringStar ,canadianfly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by centmanuel(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Good days guys please I need your help. I was told that oneust have atleast 1yr working experience before applying. I m currently 8months in my place of work but I had 5months previous work experience what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newbeecey: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Mine has not been confirmed and I paid about a week ago. Should I be worried?

tozabes:
There's no BC in Benin, i believe Godsaysyes meant you should get someone in Lagos to help u register...on another note though, online payments are working...i paid online for mine and my hubby did his a few weeks ago...I noticed confirmation is faster if the account you paid from has the same name you registered with

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newbeecey: 2:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Please that number never goes through o, or is there any other number I can reach them on?.
Im even considering cancelling totally and getting a refund and using the MOD IDP since they have closer test dates

Julie2018:
I’m not sure you can change it.

But you can try. I was in a similar situation last year, they refused to change it. But maybe mine was because I had gotten a confirmation mail and I had been assigned a candidate number. You can contact them through the phone as early as 8am on Monday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 5:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Congrats to all PPR and ITA recipients and also congrats to all who got their “desired” IELTS scores.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Eraytee:

ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2018
If both jobs fall under the same NOC, you can claim one year experience.
centmanuel:
Good days guys please I need your help. I was told that oneust have atleast 1yr working experience before applying. I m currently 8months in my place of work but I had 5months previous work experience what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Agbaletu: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2018
This thread is just wow!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tojued: 7:48am On Feb 25, 2018
Newbeecey:
Please that number never goes through o, or is there any other number I can reach them on?.
Im even considering cancelling totally and getting a refund and using the MOD IDP since they have closer test dates

Please go to their office with your details and proof of payment or have someone go for you. Don't let them cancel your test date.

As for refund, you can try sha but long thing. It takes 40 days and there are terms and conditions attached.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bayojbbb2002: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Good morning to everyone.

It's been a wonderful moment reading on this thread everyday.

Pls i need clarification on this too.

I have about 4yrs aggregate work experience. My NYSC was 1yrs, first work experience about 1yr as well. Then my second and current work experiences is almost 2yrs altogether.

The NYSC and first year work experiences are more of admin jobs, while the last two work experiences are more of Marketing jobs with NOC5326.

My question is: can i claim 3-4yrs work experience despite the difference in the NOCs.

Thanks e-family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Ambidextrause:
Hello Good People,

I got PUM today!!! And I wish to share my story as a testimony to God's glory and in the hopes that someone might be encouraged, inspired, and motivated. (This post may be a bit long. Sorry)

Wow, May His name be glorified in Jesus name. Amen

Congratulations. Persistence pays

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2018
jelmusboy:
My people, I chose to pay for both PR application fee and RPRF initially. Is there a way I can change to pay for only the PR application fee?

Yes. Log in to your account (CIC account) and click on "Modify Family Information" or "Modify Answers" (not sure of the right one).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2018
mcstan18:

Merçi mademoiselle Derel

You are welcome smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DereI(f): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Yes. Log in to your account (CIC account) and click on "Modify Family Information" or "Modify Answers" (not sure of the right one).

Yeah, exactly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Duchbol: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone please I want to ask about canada student visa, I have applied for a gradute studies in a university there and am still waiting for their reply. Please what's next can I apply for student visa now or am to wait for the school to give me admission first.
The session starts September please help am a novice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Congratulations Ambidextrause

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Duchbol:
Hello everyone please I want to ask about canada student visa, I have applied for a gradute studies in a university there and am still waiting for their reply. Please what's next can I apply for student visa now or am to wait for the school to give me admission first.
The session starts September please help am a novice

Wrong thread. There is another thread dedicated to student visas. Search for it in the travel section of nairaland. Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2018
You can call their Kano office...check the BC website for the number

Newbeecey:
Mine has not been confirmed and I paid about a week ago. Should I be worried?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Utonne: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2018
tozabes:
Abeg make una helep me thank God o...my IELTS result below

L. 9.0
R. 9.0
W. 7.5
S. 7.5

Feeling blessed...abeg WES and UNN be fast so i can dive into the pool

Hi. Do you mind sharing your IELTS tips please. Your result is brilliant. Thabk you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CNNN: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2018
justbazick:

thanks. Same as BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by NikyO: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Haapy suunday House

Good morning , pls I want some clarification on this mata
I did news paper publication For change of name yet to do affidavit , I want to register for ielts , should I put my new name or old name?

Tnx in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
NikyO:
Haapy suunday House

Good morning , pls I want some clarification on this mata
I did news paper publication For change of name yet to do affidavit , I want to register for ielts , should I put my new name or old name?

Tnx in advance

Use what you have on your international passport.

I too did newspaper change of name but no affidavit. Without a sworn affidavit, it is not officially legal

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.