Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1307753 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
oh thanks dear.
meanwhile are you saying its ok to add her work experience in her main profile? wont they be wondering why i didnt also put it up at post ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
oh thanks dear.
meanwhile are you saying its ok to add her work experience in her main profile? wont they be wondering why i didnt also put it up at post ITA?

Newmum0615:
If you are the principal applicant, then your partner's work experience will not count if it wasn't obtained in Canada. It will only count if he/she is the PA or if the experience was/is in Canada whether or not he/she is the PA. Is this clear enough? If you are the PA, when creating your profile, answer 'No' to the question of work experience for your partner. Post-ITA, add the work experience under his/her personal profile and you won't be required to provide reference letters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by femo86(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Osaze007:
Just finished my test o I’m not in Nigeria

For reading
I will advise to skim 1-28 focus big on 28-40
Listening was easy
Writing is about discussing if it’s best to relax or play sports with your opinion

bhanjjie:
Hey! Which country are you? Are IELTS questions the same globally?

Wrote today as well...but my Task 2 Writing is about Paying high ticket for sport or music events.....Is it right or wrong?

So questions are not always the same globally...Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
PLEASE HELP!!
IN THE SECTION WHERE THEY SAID ' DOING WHAT FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS''WHAT DO YOU FILL AS NYSC? WHAT FIELD IS THAT IN?

THANK YOU

ONYI. x
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations!!!
JESUSisable:
Okay my efam, here's my timeline

15th Dec 2017- ILETS passed (3rd attempt - L & S- 8, R-8.5, W-7.5) When you fail, its an opportunity to do it better the next time. Don't get
discouraged)
20th Dec 2017- ITA received
29th Jan 2018- Submitted eAPR (I anointed all my documents with SHILOH anointing oil and placed my anointed mantle on each document)
8th Feb 2018- IP1 / ADR -personal history information for spouse
9th Feb 2018- Medicals passed / submitted LOE for the ADR
14th Feb 2018- NA2
26th Feb 2018- IP2
1st March 2018- PPR

TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations to you and @ Teatop1234
Pamperme:
Guys, PPR is here.....

When the Lord turn the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dreamt....

My timeline below:

ITA - August 2, 2017
AOR - October 9, 2017
ADR (Travel) - October 26, 2017
MEP - October 27, 2017
IP1- October 27, 2017
NA2 - October 30, 2017
FTD to LVO - November 28, 2017
IP2 - January 30, 2018
RADR changed to NA - February 27, 2018
PPR - March 2, 2018

Thank you all and God bless you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
caon:
tollu pls how long after your passport was delivered to Accra was your application approved.

No news till now smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Nobody will wonder anything. I didn't say it is ok to add her work experience to her profile pre-ITA. I said you should answer no to work experience for your partner pre-ITA and then post-ITA, fill her work experience under her personal history. Except her experience is in Canada, in which case,
you can get extra points for her work experience.
onyi888:
oh thanks dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Congratulations!!!. God is indeed a Way maker.
hifyty:
Folks,

I have a testimony, we have passed our medicals,even though the CIC doc told us clearly, you would most likely be asked for further tests for your daughter. we give glory to God that is not happening. I dont know how God did it but he did it anyway. The good glitch that happened also moved our application into the IP2 gang.

Let me borrow the most popular phrase in here; It will end in praise!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
femo86:

Wrote today as well...but my Task 2 Writing is about Paying high ticket for sport or music events.....Is it right or wrong?

bros those pple no get joy. D writing no be here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

I have a testimony, we have passed our medicals,even though the CIC doc told us clearly, you would most likely be asked for further tests for your daughter. we give glory to God that is not happening. I dont know how God did it but he did it anyway. The good glitch that happened also moved our application into the IP2 gang.

Cheers
Good news!Congrats in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sexymj(f): 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
dont use any agent to avoid stories that touch.

Funmie17:
Good afternoon all, please what is your take on David Cohen process for Canada pr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by femo86(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
bros those pple no get joy. D writing no be here

I believed everything went well...Let us hope for the best

Comot mind for the matter......Ahead-Ahead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
femo86:

@bold, mine was paying high ticket for sport or cultural events, mine wasn't in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by skylar2020(f): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
koonlay5:
I believe it will work for our good. I have seen AOR of 28 Jan and 9th Feb having PPR in a Whatsapp group. Also had the Mass movement too

Please can I get the link to the WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
please can i get the link to the whatsapp group?

thanks dear

skylar2020:

Please can I get the link to the WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by femo86(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Eraytee:

@bold, mine was paying high ticket for sport or cultural events, mine wasn't in Nigeria

Same as mine...Also not in Naija

All of us wan migrate kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Jantz: 5:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
onyi888:
PLEASE HELP!!
IN THE SECTION WHERE THEY SAID ' DOING WHAT FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS''WHAT DO YOU FILL AS NYSC? WHAT FIELD IS THAT IN?

THANK YOU

ONYI. x

you'll fill employment, then write the name of your PPA as employer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ope oooo!

Dancing shaku shaku and azonto togeda here..
hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin grin
yeyerolling:
bros[those pple no get joy. D writing no be here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
HELP PLS!!!

I GOT MARRIED JUST BEFORE MY ITA SHOULD I GIVE LOE WHY MY WIFE'S NAME ON HER PASSPORT AND PROFILE ISNT BEARING HER NEW NAME? ALTHOUGH SHE HAS DONE A CHANGE OF NAME IN COURT AND ADVERT. DO I UPLOAD THOSE CHANGE OF NAME DOCUMENTS ASWELL?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Amen!!!
Newmum0615:
Good luck to all IELTS test takers tomorrow. I pray you all come back with good news in two weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by XX01(f): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
onyi888:
HELP PLS!!!

I GOT MARRIED JUST BEFORE MY ITA SHOULD I GIVE LOE WHY MY WIFE'S NAME ON HER PASSPORT AND PROFILE ISNT BEARING HER NEW NAME? ALTHOUGH SHE HAS DONE A CHANGE OF NAME IN COURT AND ADVERT. DO I UPLOAD THOSE CHANGE OF NAME DOCUMENTS ASWELL?

Thanks

If she hasn't changed name in her passport, omit all change of name documentation. Leave her name in her maiden name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
hifyty:
Folks,

Cheers

I remember your earlier post. Thank God for you and your family
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
tollu:

No news till now smiley
does it take this long? I ask cos my cousin submitted his but is still yet to hear from them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
Amen... I believe
stonecoldcafe:

The rain has begun.

Dear Lord, we thank you. As we rejoice with others, people will also rejoice with us. Those still doing IELTS, those waiting for NASU, those waiting for remark, those responding to ADR, those gathering POF, those waiting for scores to crash, those still gathering document needed, even those still looking through NOC. Let it rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tollu: 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
caon:
does it take this long? I ask cos my cousin submitted his but is still yet to hear from them.

Yeah, it takes up to a month, or even more, with these Accra folks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ethelia:
I have a question regarding LOE.

Where I have to give details regarding some of the documents of my husband, do I address it in the same LOE or does he have to prepare a separate LOE and I merge both and upload?

help please anyone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Why waist money with an agent when you can do it yourself.
We are an advocate of DIY here. This group is a great resource, there is nothing new that has not been thrashed here.
Numerous have done it and got PPR in record shortest time, more still doing.

Shey me wey hustle for untouchable POF that you cant touch for investment during the process. No chance to give one agent $2500 join.

Funmie17:
Good afternoon all, please what is your take on David Cohen process for Canada pr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please i need to add up my years pf experience, can i use my OND I.T as year of experience even though i used 1 year and 5 months because school was on strike then. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Amen and me too.

I pray everyone of us a speedy PPR this month of march in Jesus name.

Julie2018:
PPR rain everywhere!

I know I’m next!

———————-

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Don't start what u won't finish. DIY is the best procedure. No one will handle your application better than u. Trust me.

Funmie17:

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.